Official Community Forums Home

• Members

So last night during sex. We were almost at the finish line. He was moaning and getting ready to orgasm, mine was also building from a previous one. My eyes were starting to roll and then a loud screech emanated from the foot of the bed. My baby boy, in his cradle, had cried out in his sleep. It was like someone opened the drain on our orgasms and all arousal just started to leak out. We just froze, looking at each other, I was trying not to laugh. It was inevitable that this would happen and frankly we were surprised it hadn't yet considering how loud we are! He quieted down and we kept going. We worked it out thankfully It was still great too but talk about BUZZKILL!!! Anyone else have stories like this?

• Members

oh, yeah................years ago.............

One weekend morning we thought the kiddies where still asleep, so we where having some fun, and this little voice on the other side of the door says "daddy, will you stop tickling mom? I want some freckfast."

Killed the moment. Done. Get out the cheerios and juice.

When they where older and got an allowance, they would all head to the neighborhood candy/ice cream store to spend it. I would DOUBLE their allowence if the walked to the store instead of riding their bikes. That gave us at least 40 minutes, and when you have 3 kids, 40 minutes alone is WONDERFUL.

This same boy is now 29 and has twin sons who are four. I like to remind him of his buzzkill, and now he totally understands and smiles.

This was 20 some years ago in a small Wisconsin town. Life was different then, I'd never try that now.

• Members
oh, yeah................years ago.............

One weekend morning we thought the kiddies where still asleep, so we where having some fun, and this little voice on the other side of the door says "daddy, will you stop tickling mom? I want some freckfast."

Killed the moment. Done. Get out the cheerios and juice.

When they where older and got an allowance, they would all head to the neighborhood candy/ice cream store to spend it. I would DOUBLE their allowence if the walked to the store instead of riding their bikes. That gave us at least 40 minutes, and when you have 3 kids, 40 minutes alone is WONDERFUL.

This same boy is now 29 and has twin sons who are four. I like to remind him of his buzzkill, and now he totally understands and smiles.

This was 20 some years ago in a small Wisconsin town. Life was different then, I'd never try that now.

My Husband told me a great one about his former boss. He and his wife were in bed, staying with family as they were re doing their house. Their 2 year old was also in the port-a crib in their room. It was early morning and i guess they decided to go for it. From what he said He was on top and just about to Cum and they heard a little voice say "Go Daddy Go, Go Daddy Go..." I guess they would play wrestle with their kids and that is what the 2 year old thought they were doing! I almost died when he told me that one!

• Members

when I was first engaged to my ex he and i went to visit his brother. This brother had a waterbed. I had never had sex on a waterbed before so we went at it pretty hard. The Finish Line was in sight for both of us, and we were almost to the point of no return when we heard keys in the door...his brother had left work early since we were coming ;) over to visit. As soon as we heard that key we both were like shocked to our senses and hastily rearranged and put on our clothes, straightened out the bedspread which had a lovely stain on it, and stood up to greet him. He acted like he didn't hear all this activity in his bedroom.

When the girls were little each one had their turn finding us engaged in sex and we would tell them we were playing. The youngest one asked me, "Then why are you crying?" Took a few seconds to come up with a plausible reply and I can't remember what it was, but there's nothing like that little voice in the background to screech things to a halt.

• Review Team

Yeah, unfortunately my SO and I haven't had much time alone lately. Everytime we think la nina is occupied and we try to sneak off for a bit, she figures out we're gone and will pound around looking for us... We haven't been successful for a while now :(

I was talking to my mom about about it, and she just laughed and said, "Welcome to parenthood, honey" :rolleyes:

• Members

LMAO!! Yes I have been there before. Years ago we thought all the children were asleep and snug in their bed, so we went to our room, we were well not very quiet which is pretty normal. The little snuck in to our room, we were soo into it that we didnt even hear or notice that the door was open. Since we had been teasing each other most of the day we forgot to lock the door. Well the little one yelled at the top of his lungs get off my mommy your hurting her. Well we instantly stopped, major O kill, and I had to go have a talked with the little one and let him know that daddy wasnt hurting me we were just playing, Tarzan. He calmed down and we got him back to sleep, and picked up were we left off.

• Members

Hahaha Glad to know I'm not the only one with a story like that! My dh and I live in a one bedroom apartment. It's great on rent, and we're saving to buy a house. Well my lovely little man sleeps in the same room as us of course. And I swear there is NOTHING worse then getting hot and heavy and hear his crib raddle and the next thing you know you see a head over the crib bumper. And he just stands on up and starts giggling and jib jabbering. We call him a cock blocker, haha sometimes he gets up right as we're about finished and I hate to say I just can't keep having sex in front of him lol...

I am not looking forward to the day where we have to explain what we were doing haha...

• Members
It's fine to tell children that Mommy and Daddy need "special time" alone together...just like Mom or Dad spend 'special time' alone with the child getting ice creme, or taking a walk, or reading a story together. Tell them that THEY do not like their special time with Mom or Dad interrupted, so they should not interrupt Mom and Dad's 'special time' in their bedroom alone together. Also point out that Mom and Dad have other 'special time' together, like going out to dinner alone, etc. If the child asks why Mom and Dad have special time in their bedroom, and what are you doing? You can say that what you do in your special time in the bedroom is private, and you expect them to stay away...of course, this must be reciprocal: you can tell them that have special time alone in their bedroom ,and you would never interrupt them....and then attach this to their own sexual self stim (if you see them doing this)...then you label their masturbation something that should only be done in their bedroom, by taking 'special time' to do this....they will get the point and make the connection....then they might ask if someone can be with them during their 'special time' in their bedroom....and this opens up the field for a frank and honest (age appropriate) discussion about sex.

This is much to sensible and rational. I could never think that fast when caught in the act...but great idea. Perhaps I can use it on my daughter, who, at age 3, already likes to explore her "butterfly".

• Members
It's fine to tell children that Mommy and Daddy need "special time" alone together...just like Mom or Dad spend 'special time' alone with the child getting ice creme, or taking a walk, or reading a story together. Tell them that THEY do not like their special time with Mom or Dad interrupted, so they should not interrupt Mom and Dad's 'special time' in their bedroom alone together. Also point out that Mom and Dad have other 'special time' together, like going out to dinner alone, etc. If the child asks why Mom and Dad have special time in their bedroom, and what are you doing? You can say that what you do in your special time in the bedroom is private, and you expect them to stay away...of course, this must be reciprocal: you can tell them that have special time alone in their bedroom ,and you would never interrupt them....and then attach this to their own sexual self stim (if you see them doing this)...then you label their masturbation something that should only be done in their bedroom, by taking 'special time' to do this....they will get the point and make the connection....then they might ask if someone can be with them during their 'special time' in their bedroom....and this opens up the field for a frank and honest (age appropriate) discussion about sex.

This is really good advice :) I have 2 little girls, 4 and 5. They like to "explore" it seems when they are bored. I do tell them to go in their bedroom if they want to do that , it needs to be in private. I don't want them to ever feel bad or guilty for discovering themselves. I would have been better off myself if I was parented in this way. As with probably most women around my age!

• Members

My son sees us all the time laying in bed clothed talking or hugging, he's six. He also knows to knock on our bedroom door during the night if he gets up and wait until we say come in. Unless it's a dire emergency and if he caught us, it's no big deal. Like we've always said there are alot of worse things kids see every day than catching their parents making love.

As for masturbation, he isn't fully doing that he just explores himself. He knows it's a private thing.

• Members

A few weeks ago Hubby and I were having a Nooner, We had to the doors to our room locked and were really getting into it, all the sudden we heard our 10 yr old walk by and say" Oh yea"... needless to say it killed the modd but we got a nice chuckle out of it:)