Official Community Forums Home

Kissing After Oral?

• Members
6 minutes ago, yeslaurel said:

My wife and I love to kiss each other after oral or sex.  Or she will go down on me again after sex.....Or I will go back down on her after sex...it tastes so good and get's me super hard.  We love the taste of sex....very erotic and it's an aphrodisiac for us. 

I used to be very opposed to this but for about the past five years it’s become very desirable. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/2/2022 at 9:00 PM, Katie Did It said:

I used to be very opposed to this but for about the past five years it’s become very desirable. 

That is good to hear.  I was opposed to it too and found it to be gross.  Don't know why, but I love it now.  I love the way my wife tastes after sex.  I sometimes may come a little on her pussy and I love to lick it up as well.  But, I make sure to eat a lot of pineapple before doing that....I taste sweet.  Then again, I eat pineapple and blueberries everyday.  

• Like 1

• Members
53 minutes ago, yeslaurel said:

That is good to hear.  I was opposed to it too and found it to be gross.  Don't know why, but I love it now.  I love the way my wife tastes after sex.  I sometimes may come a little on her pussy and I love to lick it up as well.  But, I make sure to eat a lot of pineapple before doing that....I taste sweet.  Then again, I eat pineapple and blueberries everyday.  

Funny how our tastes and interests change as we evolve as sexual beings. 

• Like 2

• Members

My wife thinks the best thing in the world is for me to eat her pussy after I cum in it, or on it. 

After that became routine, kissing after a BJ was no big deal to accept. Fact is, even the first time was oh so hot!! 

• Like 1

• Members
12 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Funny how our tastes and interests change as we evolve as sexual beings. 

That is so true.

• Members
55 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Yes.  Whether it be kissing after oral, or some other sex act you've never tried before, NEVER SAY NO before trying it or at least really thinking it through.  Sometimes opportunities only come ONCE.  

Absolutely, and we always like to keep an open mind for many things.  Just recently I started pulling lightly on my wife's hair and she loves it.  And, she also liked when I squeezed her neck lightly.......a light choke.  She loved that too.  She kept saying, "YES".  I had read about it but never tried it.  Glad I did....she had a big, BIG O after that.  

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Yes.  Whether it be kissing after oral, or some other sex act you've never tried before, NEVER SAY NO before trying it or at least really thinking it through.  Sometimes opportunities only come ONCE.  

That’s the attitude I’ve taken the past few years. You never know if you are eliminating your next favorite thing! 

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • Members
On 11/4/2022 at 9:21 AM, Kinkster said:

My wife thinks the best thing in the world is for me to eat her pussy after I cum in it, or on it. 

After that became routine, kissing after a BJ was no big deal to accept. Fact is, even the first time was oh so hot!! 

I love to cum on my wife’s pussy and lick it up. She loves kissing me afterwards. It does not bother her. Also, when she blows me, I love the precum in her mouth. Yummy!!!

• Like 2

• Members
On 11/4/2022 at 9:21 AM, Kinkster said:

That is awesome. I love it. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/17/2022 at 12:17 PM, Turnmeon said:

Hubby and i don’t mind kissing after oral, actually turns me on after he’s done eating me out, sometimes I’ll pull him out of my pussy to make out with me so i can taste myself, then I’ll shove him back down 😏😏

My wife loves tasting herself too. I love it too. Also love fucking her, then stop, then get on top in an inverted 69 and have her suck my cock. She loves to deep throat me while I suck her wet fucked pussy. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 8/23/2008 at 1:04 PM, HezRae76 said:

My hubby doesn't do oral on me - but I would definitely kiss him if he did

Oh no, you poor baby.  Hope he does now. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh, yes. Absolutely. Love it!

• Like 1

• Members

We always kiss after oral, whether it’s oral on her, or oral on me. Our mixed cum is like an aphrodisiac, and makes my dick hard again, and her pussy drool some more, and leads to more sex!

Try it! You’ll like it!  

• Like 3

• Members
7 hours ago, Kinkster said:

We always kiss after oral, whether it’s oral on her, or oral on me. Our mixed cum is like an aphrodisiac, and makes my dick hard again, and her pussy drool some more, and leads to more sex!

Try it! You’ll like it!  

Tasty treat I enjoy the mixed cum, more the better. My freak mate licked my cock with our cum fusion with a period 

K