Official Community Forums Home

Kissing After Oral?

• Members

I was watching a rerun of "Sex in th City" the other night (never caught the 1st runs) and the characters were all EWWWW because one of them had a lover who kissed her after having oral sex with her. Really??? Is this usually a problem for women? It's just you. I don't get this. Is it not cool to want to kiss after oral (because the women on Sex in the City are ubercool)?

• Like 1

• Members

I don't care if my guy kisses me after giving me oral.... and he doesn't care if I kiss him after... After all, if he doesn't mind it, why should I?

• Like 2

• Members

We kiss each other after oral on each other, me to him and him to me, not a big deal with us either.

• Like 1

• Members

Really?? That is a common enough issue to be on Sex in the City?? I would never have guessed. I've had a partner who had me lick his fingers clean after they'd been inside me, I hardly see a problem with a kiss.

Guest eminatic

i've always been grossed out by it, mainly because i am extremely turned off and grossed out by ANY vagina--including my own.

however i am willing to do it for my bf if he wants to, but he has to at least kind of wipe it with his hand/arm/my hand. i generally will not give him a blowjob after he has been inside me unless he has actually showered, or unless im already really really in the mood.

• Members
We kiss each other after oral on each other, me to him and him to me, not a big deal with us either.

We always kiss after oral. When she cums from oral she loves deep kisses sharing her juices as I put my dick in her and we fuck. She cums again when I cum.

• Members

We dont' mind it either. I have also licked his fingers after being inside of me. I feel what is the big deal it is all part of the big fun picture.

• Like 1

• Members

I especially love to kiss my wife after I have come in her mouth. How could I not love the mouth ( and throat) that gives me so much pleasure?

• Members

sometimes yes, sometime no

but hubby likes me to take a drink of water, wine, something after i'm done with him

• Members

I have also kissed my Hubby after he has given me Oral, along with cleaning his fingers if they have been inside me, even though I am a swallower Hubby doesnt want to kiss me tell I brush my teeth. Which is fine with me!!! :D

• Members

I have no issues with kissing my wife after oral and she has no issues with me kissing. I also have no trouble going down on her after I've cum in her either. I'm so focused on the giving and getting of pleasure that I seriously hardly give any of it a second thought.

Randy.

• Members

No, this is not a problem for us either - we have been together so long, done so much, swapped about every fluid possible that I think we are almost the same person by now!! :lol:

What's the big deal??

• Members

we have been together so long, done so much, swapped about every fluid possible that I think we are almost the same person by now!! laugh.gif

I'm with you on that one. There's never really been an issue there. I just love getting and giving the pleasure. ;)

• Like 1

• Members

I don't care and he doesn't care if I kiss him after I've given him a BJ and I've swallowed... It is your OWN body juices, it's not like he went down on another woman and then kissed you. I understand the taboo and eww factor, but come on you kiss each other with tounge thats basically the same thing when you swap spit.. Eh, to each his own...

• Like 1

• Members

We don't have a problem with kissing no matter what we have been doing. I have sucked his fingers clean, and last night I cleaned him off after he came in me. I agree, very erotic.

• Members

Di and I love kissing each other ecspecially after oral sex. One of the best things that ever happened to me was the first time she kissed me after sucking my cock and she surprised me with a mouth full of cum. That led to me eatting her pussy after I pumped her full of cum and now I can't get enough of her cum filled pussy. The taste of Di's and my cum mixed together is unbelieveable and Di loves when I've ate her cum filled cunt and she explodes all over my face and I let her lick all that cum off my face and suck it out of my mouth. We enjoy cuddling after we've cum together and kissing is a natural part of cuddling and cum and pussy jucie is a natural part of sex, so it seems they just go together.

Have Sex & Have Fun

James & Di

• Like 1

• Members

It does not bother me one bit! I love it!!

• Members

I don't care but I think he would! What do they call that, "snowballing"?

• Members

I look at it this way, if they are nice enough to give me oral than they derserve at least a kiss. and as far as kissing him, after I'm done, I make sure to stop my oral action to kiss him, it kinda eases the eww factor afterwards. And if he has a problem with it, a quick sprint to the bathroom and some listerine and I'm back for more.

• Members
I'm so focused on the giving and getting of pleasure that I seriously hardly give any of it a second thought.

I'm in that camp... when the action is hot and heavy, who has time to dictate a brush and gargle? I like the way people taste (generally) so when I'm going for their pleasure, whatever fluids get in the way only adds excitment for me, sort of like proof they are having a good time too.

One of my favorite thrills is kissing one of the hubbies after they've gone down on wife. I love tasting her on their lips or their manhood. I'm pretty sure Temptress feels the same about tasting me. The guys, on the other hand, are quite different in their preferences and willingness. One is quite finicky about second hand kissing. The other will go down on us, kiss us, whatever - no matter what fluid is present.

I guess it's personal preference, to each his own, right?

~TLG

No problems here on either side, it kind of came naturally to both of us.

Ditto!