Official Community Forums Home

Fucking You With My Hands Tied Behind My Back

Nuri

• Members

I am sorry for my long hiatus. Here is a new story. There are a few other new ones over on Pretty Dirty. Hope you enjoy . . .

"Get undressed," you tell me, "and get into bed." I don't lose any time. I strip, letting my clothes fall where they may, and climb into bed. You smile. "I have a little something special in mind," you say as you watch me get onto the bed. Sit with your back against the wall." I move back as you asked. You kneel along aside me on the bed. "Now put your hands behind your back."

I do, and your pull the belt from a robe from the table beside the bed and wrap it around and between my wrists - making them secure. You reach down and loop the belt around the bed frame and pull it up and tight, pulling my hands down and back. You tie the end of the belt around my wrists again, making a tight knot. "There," you say, stepping off the bed, "comfy?"

I tell you that I am. You sit on the edge of the bed and take off your socks and shoes. "I don't want to mess up the sheets now do I?" you say as you climb onto the bed and stand in front of me. My dick is already getting hard. You reach your pretty pale bare foot toward me - your nails painted dark, dark red, almost black - and stroke it along my dick. I get harder.

You laugh and step back. "It looks like you like that," you say. "You know I do," I tell you, my dick long and hard. You lift your shirt over your head - your breasts look great held firmly in your tight bra. You take that off as well and they drop, looking beautiful and round and soft. You step toward me again - straddling my body - and hold one to my mouth.

"Would you like to suck this?," you ask - holding your nipple just out of the reach of my lips and tongue. You twist your nipple between your thumb and finger - it gets hard and pink. I nod dumbly, not taking my eyes off of your tits. You lean forward a bit and brush it on my face. You take both in your hands and press them against me - covering my face with them. The feel so good on my face like this.

You stand again - still rubbing your nipples and smiling. Your hands go to your belt and slide it off - it drops to the bed and you kick it to the floor. You unbutton your pants and slide them - along with your panties - down your legs and off. You stand before me naked - your hands between your legs - rubbing yourself. You take your fingers out of your pussy - they are slick and wet. "Look how excited I am," you say, bringing your fingers to your mouth and sucking, "I'll bet you'd love a taste of me."

I say that I would and you put your fingers in again, making them wet again, and hold them toward my mouth. I lead forward but can't reach - I can smell you and that makes me want you. After waving them in my face for a few seconds you relent and push your wet fingers into my mouth. My tongue is all over them as I kiss and lick and suck the wet off. It tastes so good.

"You want more?" I say yes. You turn around and bend your knees - bringing your ass and pussy to the level of my face. You look up at me between your legs and reach between them, spreading your pussy wide. "Does that look like something you'd like to eat?" you ask, stepping back toward me and pressing against my face.

I push my lips against your ass first and kiss and lick your hole. You gasp and my tongue pushes in and around it. "Now my pussy," you say, shifting your body, "I want to feel your mouth on my pussy." I'm anxious to taste you and move my mouth down - pressing my lips against yours and putting my tongue inside you. The taste and texture of you is overwhelming as I lick you inside.

You moan and begin rubbing against me - your clit against my chin and lower lip - quivering as I kiss. You back up more - forcing my face harder against you as you rub against me. You're so wet and I suck you - loving every drop of the wet in my mouth - loving the excitement your showing and that's building in my. My dick is so hard for you.

You stand suddenly and step away, turning toward me and panting a little. "That was good," you say, "I want more of that, but I want it like this," and you step to my face again - now facing me. Your hands are between your legs again, spreading your lips wide - exposing your pussy to me. You step closer and press yourself against my mouth. "Lick me," you say, under your breath, "I want to feel you licking my cunt."

My tongue reaches for your clit as your push your pelvis down and against my face. My tongue moves to your pussy and wiggles into you - licking from the bottom to the top - swirling around your clit and sucking you. I can't get enough and neither can you. With my tongue inside you you begin rocking and grinding against my face.

I can feel your excitement building more and more - your hand are on my head pushing my against you. You lift one leg over my shoulder to spread your pussy even more against my mouth. Rubbing against me and my mouth faster and faster. Pressing against my mouth and face harder and harder. I feel your body shiver as you begin to cum.

"God," you groan, "I want you in me. I want to feel your cock in me." You drop down and squat over me - pushing me up and into you. You pussy is pulsing around me. You lean forward - your tits brushing my chest and chin as you move your body up and down. Your mouth is on mine now - moaning into me as you continue to cum.

I am pulling toward you. I wish I could have my arms around you as we fuck but they are tight behind my back. I lean into you as much as I can - lifting my hips into you - feeling your grind down against me, sliding around me - my pubic hair wet from you - my dick pounding for you - my balls aching for you. I begin to cum into your pussy. You gasp as you feel me filling you and you clench me inside you.

Your body relaxes. You stay on top of me - keeping me in you - your pussy trembles as you continue to gently rub against me. Your arms are around me, pulling me to your chest, you rest your head on my shoulder and I can smell your hair. We stay like this - together - me tied, you sighing, both spent and satisfied. Finally you stir and bring your arms to mine and begin to untie me.

As soon as you do my arms are around you. We hold each other tightly and kiss long and deep - our tongues touching and our breath busting out of us. My arms ache but I love what you've done to me. I loved fucking you like this and can't wait to do it again.

• Members
Wonderful story. Delicious. Did you get to do it again?

I am working on the second part of this story today - or perhaps it's better thought of sequel. My collaborator and I have a bit of work to do to get it all finished but I quite like it so far. ;)

• 3 weeks later...