Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Ok so ive been married for almost a year and im looking for a way to spice things up a bit. i have got 2 normal sex toys and looking to get a few more and imn getting a new bed but im looking for ways to get it heated up any ideas?

• Members

All you have to do is read a bit deeper into these forums. There are so many ideas and experiences here that you can surely find something that floats your boat!

• Members

I agree! Welcome to the forums, get aquainted by reading the different topics. there are SOOOOO many ideas here. Plus, if I may be so bold as to suggest, you have only been married a year - can your sex REALLY be that vanilla already or has it never been hot and you want to make it hotter? Think of things that you have yet to do, fantasies you have yet to explore - then try some out. read the forums and find ideas and then check back with us and tell us what you have or haven't tried!

Also, read the educational articles in the Sex Ed section - I have written many myself on keeping the love alive. Give those a browse also!

Have fun!

• Members

Sorry Mikayla I forgot to mention all of the great articles that have been written by you and others! Thanks for picking up on that!

• Members
I agree! Welcome to the forums, get aquainted by reading the different topics. there are SOOOOO many ideas here. Plus, if I may be so bold as to suggest, you have only been married a year - can your sex REALLY be that vanilla already or has it never been hot and you want to make it hotter? Think of things that you have yet to do, fantasies you have yet to explore - then try some out. read the forums and find ideas and then check back with us and tell us what you have or haven't tried!

Also, read the educational articles in the Sex Ed section - I have written many myself on keeping the love alive. Give those a browse also!

Have fun!

i just want it hotter.. its hot really hot but i have this thing i want to spice it up alot more

• Members

There are plenty of topics here with threads that can give you great ideas. Help yourself to the cumulative experience of us all! Good luck to you and let us know what you decide to do...a little BDSM?...at little backdoor play,....a little playing with the toys together, you name it, it's here! Enjoy!]

• Members

welcome to TT

This site will give you more ideas than you may have time for.....Have fun