Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
You're next Pinky, I haven't turned loose of this paddle yet!!!!!!!

But i've been a good girl..or is it a bad girl? As AK said, if i must, i must, but could you use her whip please? Fewer marks and more fun.

• Members

Oo, if MoHd is relinquishing the paddle in lieu of a whip to use on pinky, that means the paddle's free.... anyone want to paddle-devirginize me? I've been craving a good sound fwapping lately! ;)

• Members
Oo, if MoHd is relinquishing the paddle in lieu of a whip to use on pinky, that means the paddle's free.... anyone want to paddle-devirginize me? I've been craving a good sound fwapping lately! ;)

Have you been bad or good? Oh well, it doesn't matter, c'mon over here!!

• Members

I'll take the paddle and take turns on Pinky and Tyger! Once that is done, I hope you ladies don't mind a healthy and enthusiastic tongue lashing to sav your aching bottoms....but my tongue is quite the wanderer so who knows where it's gonna wind up!! Now if I might suggest for a lady who needs a rest...my lap is free!

• Members
And we condone that kind of behavior here *sits on Man's lap* Oh, man, you've got Ginger's dildo again!!!

oohhhhhhh i think i will take that thank you....mohd...you hold her down for me k? yer in trouble now

• Members
oohhhhhhh i think i will take that thank you....mohd...you hold her down for me k? yer in trouble now

oohhhhhhh I'll hold her down alright but you might not approve on my techniques. She will I'm sure!!!

• Members

let's see. well Mike D was sweet to me. so he's in. HotmaninMN sounds hot. so he's on. IHA is very sensuous. He's in. I've never been w/ any women but I think angelkisses98 and pinky44. they're both so cool!

let's see that's 6 of us. hmm. i'm gonna have to order more bedroom furniture!

• Members
let's see. well Mike D was sweet to me. so he's in. HotmaninMN sounds hot. so he's on. IHA is very sensuous. He's in. I've never been w/ any women but I think angelkisses98 and pinky44. they're both so cool!

awwwww honeypie :kiss: ....so, guess its official...you have gone gay with AK huh?? :P

BTW, that was MY dildo, and it got stolen from me. But I will take my spankings like a good kitty should. But, be careful, this kitty's got claws, and she loves to mark people with them, especially down the back!!

• Members

Oiy, the images swirling through my mind is more than enough to send me over the edge multiple times. What fun you guys are having?! May I help too?

Perrty perrty please? I would love to feel Tyger's claws on me... :-D

• Members

I'm crushed :(

• Members
Oiy, the images swirling through my mind is more than enough to send me over the edge multiple times. What fun you guys are having?! May I help too?

Perrty perrty please? I would love to feel Tyger's claws on me... :-D

Come on in here Candi. I've got a sweet tooth that needs to be satisfied.

• Members
Come on in here Candi. I've got a sweet tooth that needs to be satisfied.

SP, maybe 2-3 king sized beds? And AK, we'll have to make it a threesome, i'm afraid.

Man, I ALWAYS approve of your techniques!

mmmmmcandi, you are IN, baby!! I love candy!

Tyger...grrr...lets have those claws, baby! Be gentle with me!

where's Ginger?

• Members
SP, maybe 2-3 king sized beds? And AK, we'll have to make it a threesome, i'm afraid.

Man, I ALWAYS approve of your techniques!

mmmmmcandi, you are IN, baby!! I love candy!

Tyger...grrr...lets have those claws, baby! Be gentle with me!

where's Ginger?

no prob sweetie pie B)

• Members

I will defintely fly you to my house sweetie. I love massages. Bring them on.

I am putty in your hands when the massage starts...so look out ;)