Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

• Members

Mike-d posted this for the first time...how about a new challenge since there are lots of new members?

Me? Threesome with Thorsnymph and Mykayla1, with Ginger J as a stand in.

Men..whew! That is harder, ;) , I'd have a big orgy with everyone there..pappy, poontang, manofherdreams, iha, chuck, jax...maybe a few I haven't met yet!!!

We could all try out the sex swing.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Mike-d posted this for the first time...how about a new challenge since there are lots of new members?

Me? Threesome with Thorsnymph and Mykayla1, with Ginger J as a stand in.

Men..whew! That is harder, ;) , I'd have a big orgy with everyone there..pappy, poontang, manofherdreams, iha, chuck, jax...maybe a few I haven't met yet!!!

We could all try out the sex swing.

Count me in. I've always wanted to try out a sex swing amoung other things ;)

MOHD

• Members

Got the swing, but it's not up yet...gotta secure some rafters and make sure it's not gonna fall with us in/on it rocking and bouncing....one of the coolest things I have ever seen someone do with one, the guy laid back, got inside the girl, and just spun her in place....that looks fun!!

Me, I gotta put my ladies up there, Ginger, Mikayla, Tyger, Kat, Whiskey, Nymph, and I know there are some I am leaving out....If I didn't think Thurisas would kill me, I would like to add Val....never met, but her personality is sexy....now as for props....a swing is not the only fun we are gonna have! I say if sex is a sport of many of us...why not some sort of venue....a basket ball arena, or football stadium(american or european), heck I'd even go for a boxing ring, with bodies strewn everywhere....that's what I call a work out!

• Members

Growl! I say boxing ring. And the ring ropes can be used to tie me, um anyone, up ;) Plus I've always wanted to hold up the ring round card in some 4 inch heels!

• Members

Waiting for Aiden with flowers and lingerie. I'm bringing energy bars for everyone. Since you're in a boxing ring, maybe I should spritz you all down like they do in the movies.

• Members
Waiting for Aiden with flowers and lingerie. I'm bringing energy bars for everyone. Since you're in a boxing ring, maybe I should spritz you all down like they do in the movies.

Awww Vanilla, thank you. That meant alot to me today. :kiss:

• Members

ok, i will go to...i havent been here long, and dont know many of you to well..but i would sayyyyyy

aiden because we have so much in common, so we would understand eachother

mikayla because i have SO much to learn yet

tyger cuz shes so dam feisty and i do love me a feisty woman

andddd

pappy...because i love the sense of humor and that viking beer costume!!

• Members

Iha, because deep down I'm a true romantic ;)

• Members
....If I didn't think Thurisas would kill me, I would like to add Val....never met, but her personality is sexy....

You have FULL permission, Mike_d. I won't kill you at all and I learned that its always good to share. She is quite sexy though you'd rarely catch her claiming so.

Randy/Thurisas.

• Members
Growl! I say boxing ring. And the ring ropes can be used to tie me, um anyone, up ;) Plus I've always wanted to hold up the ring round card in some 4 inch heels!

Little Miss Anonymous Spice Girl you would put the UFC ring girls to shame!

Let's see for women:

Katt, Curvacious Lust, Whiskeywoman, Angel Kisses, Synirr, Ginger J, Panicked Vanity, but topping the list, Mikayla1. I've known Val a long time, and she's uber sexy & sweet, but, Thur's right, she rarely admits it (the booger).

For men it's harder, cuz there aren't as many here.....: iha, Mike_D, and, yes, I'm gonna say it....ROB!!!! :P

• Members
Got the swing, but it's not up yet...gotta secure some rafters and make sure it's not gonna fall with us in/on it rocking and bouncing....
Mine is awaiting the same thing!

• Members

This may sound wrong but I don't think I would turn down any of these ladies! There are so many here with varied experiences that it would be downright stupid to overlook any of them!

• Members
This may sound wrong but I don't think I would turn down any of these ladies! There are so many here with varied experiences that it would be downright stupid to overlook any of them!

Thanks for saying that, we might get a complex! I have some that I would choose, but I'm not telling... B)

• Members
ok, i will go to...i havent been here long, and dont know many of you to well..but i would sayyyyyy

aiden because we have so much in common, so we would understand eachother

mikayla because i have SO much to learn yet

tyger cuz shes so dam feisty and i do love me a feisty woman

andddd

pappy...because i love the sense of humor and that viking beer costume!!

Aww, you are too sweet. :P

• Members
Little Miss Anonymous Spice Girl you would put the UFC ring girls to shame!

Oh you know it! My ring name would be Red Hot. Can ya can handle the sweet and spicy ;)

• Members
Oh you know it! My ring name would be Red Hot. Can ya can handle the sweet and spicy ;)

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Awww, thanks Mike_d, Thurisas & Tyger! :wub: Way to MAKE a girl feel sexy! :kiss: *blush blush blush*

I have to say I wouldn't mind sharin' swing-time with Mike_d... it sounds as yummy as ring-time with Ginger J & Aiden! *purr*

Sweet dreams, everyone! ;)

• Members

Hmm...Seeing Valntyn's at play elsewhere, I guess I'll sit off on the sidelines and get ready to do a commentary when a catching up is needed. Anyone who wants to watch the action with me is more than free to. Careful, though, I kinda have wandering hands. ;)

Randy.

• Members

Ok ring time. Is that ring toss?? Who has the hoops? What do I get if I make a ringer? Who dragged me into this love fest :lol: I was over in the corner reading a book.

• Members

Oooh Val - Purring right back at ya! I'll bodyslam you anyday ;) Growl! Ok who wants the Pile Driver?

• Members
Hmm...Seeing Valntyn's at play elsewhere, I guess I'll sit off on the sidelines and get ready to do a commentary when a catching up is needed. Anyone who wants to watch the action with me is more than free to. Careful, though, I kinda have wandering hands. ;)

Randy.

I'm sure I'll have to come up for air at some point so I'll sit next to you and appreciate those fine, roving hands.

• Members
Ok ring time. Is that ring toss?? Who has the hoops? What do I get if I make a ringer? Who dragged me into this love fest :lol: I was over in the corner reading a book.

Aiden, there are several people who would like to help you get a ringer.

• Members

Ok I am so naive. What the heck is a "ringer" is that like in a ring toss game or horseshoes? Or is it a sexual term. Seriously I am so ignorant to alot of the sexual terms out there. :unsure: