Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

• Members
Did I hear my name mentioned? Which rich lady here will fly me to her house for a weekend? AND I do massages!

Your flight is Friday at 9:00 am, flight 456, flying into O'hare. I will arrange for a limo to pick you up and bring you to my house where the wine drinking, poetry reading and massaging will begin. See ya then!

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ooo! I saw on the first season of Tila Tequila that she had a bed to everyone on the show... had to have been around a 20 person bed. Wouldn't that be perfect for us? :-D Minus their sheets :-P

• Members

Can I jump in also? I seen someone mentioned a spanking in here somewhere.

oooH do I love my spankings. (hence name SPANKY). bring that paddle back

out. :kiss:

• Members

Spanky sweetie come over here and assume the position. I will initiate you properly. I am gonna give it to you nice and hard babe.

• Members
Your flight is Friday at 9:00 am, flight 456, flying into O'hare. I will arrange for a limo to pick you up and bring you to my house where the wine drinking, poetry reading and massaging will begin. See ya then!

House party!!

• Members
Spanky sweetie come over here and assume the position. I will initiate you properly. I am gonna give it to you nice and hard babe.

The hard the better, make me cry. Please.

• Members
The hard the better, make me cry. Please.

paddling like there is no tomorrow. How does that feel? I hope that is hard enough for you. Wow I am getting a charge out of this.

• Members
Did I hear my name mentioned? Which rich lady here will fly me to her house for a weekend? AND I do massages!

You know Iha, I have my checkbook right here. ;)

Just sayin' B)

• Members
Hey I do massages for ladies too. Some more delicate areas require the use of my tongue though!

Who can resist that offer? *opens check book...ready to write THREE checks..Man, iha, and Nymph....hmmm don't know if Nymph gives massages but i do*

• Members

Man you could make a living off of all of us flying you to our houses for massages and such. I am loving it.

• Members
Who can resist that offer? *opens check book...ready to write THREE checks..Man, iha, and Nymph....hmmm don't know if Nymph gives massages but i do*

This could be interesting. I'll send you my address!

• Members

Hey iha

i've got a bottle of 10 year old single malt Scotch that my Scottish friends brought over for me. It's from a small distillery that doesn't export. If you're really good I'll give you a wee dram. What the hell, the lid's off, we'll just have to drink it up now. Anyone wanna help us?

• Members

Pour me a glass... I'm sure anyone who's guard is still up will surely come down after a glass ;-)

Mine's been down for a loooong time. Who's up for some strip poker... or just stripping and poking? >giggles<

• Members
Pour me a glass... I'm sure anyone who's guard is still up will surely come down after a glass ;-)

Mine's been down for a loooong time. Who's up for some strip poker... or just stripping and poking? >giggles<

Here ya go. Hope you like it neat. now you'll have to teach me how to play cards. Is cheating allowed?

• Members
Here ya go. Hope you like it neat. now you'll have to teach me how to play cards. Is cheating allowed?

Can I play? I love strip poker! And I won't cheat either as long as everyone promises not to laugh. :D

Man

• Members
Can I play? I love strip poker! And I won't cheat either as long as everyone promises not to laugh. :D

Man

I don't know how to play poker but i know how to strip! Does that count? *downs a glass of scotch* Thank you, Vanilla Bean!