Official Community Forums Home

Forum Member Dating

• Members

OK I am having a hard time imagining my beautiful shoes in the mud :blink: But I'll go with it :lol:

So I am free having been held down by AK and Pinky (woo hoo) I now realize in my mud covered state that my shirt had ripped and so I just take it off. Still mud covered I am now going after AK I tackle her, straddle her and slather mud on her. She is wiggling and squirming trying to get away. What are the guys doing?

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
OK I am having a hard time imagining my beautiful shoes in the mud :blink: But I'll go with it :lol:

So I am free having been held down by AK and Pinky (woo hoo) I now realize in my mud covered state that my shirt had ripped and so I just take it off. Still mud covered I am now going after AK I tackle her, straddle her and slather mud on her. She is wiggling and squirming trying to get away. What are the guys doing?

sneaking in a few feels while im getting slopped in mud

• Members
Never thought I'd be a Cheerleader but there is a first time for everything I guess. I've still got the hose if anyone needs a quick rinse. Warning though; the water is COLD

ohhhhhhhh!! **pushes sun infront of the hose** hose 'er down man!!

• Members
im havin a dam good time myself **slips and brings sun down with me*

Sun, having lost her shirt, now rips AK's off. MOHD is jumping into the ring after seeing Sun's nipples. Littlemiss is about to hold up card for round 4 when she is pulled into the fray by pinky. pappy comes in for a closer look. Mud is flying. clothes are flying. Who's got the rule book?

• Members

(Struggling to get away from the hose) I'm freezing! Someone warm me up!!! ;)

• Members

Isn't this a no DQ? Rules take all the fun out of it!

• Members
(Struggling to get away from the hose) I'm freezing! Someone warm me up!!! ;)

I think I have something warm in one of these pockets! But I warn you when you go searching I'm going to start blowing on those cold nipples!!

• Members
I think I have something warm in one of these pockets! But I warn you when you go searching I'm going to start blowing on those cold nipples!!

(Squealing with delight having found the "something warm" in Pappy's pocket) "Hey! no fair Teasing me!" As I pull him by his belt loops into the MUD! (I think this is gonna get dirrrttttyyy!) HEE HEE

• Members
Sun, having lost her shirt, now rips AK's off. MOHD is jumping into the ring after seeing Sun's nipples. Littlemiss is about to hold up card for round 4 when she is pulled into the fray by pinky. pappy comes in for a closer look. Mud is flying. clothes are flying. Who's got the rule book?

No rule book. It is no holds barred!!!! Or is that no "holes"?

• Members

Let's drag her feisty butt on in here! You may as well be dirty too!

• Members
(Squealing with delight having found the "something warm" in Pappy's pocket) "Hey! no fair Teasing me!" As I pull him by his belt loops into the MUD! (I think this is gonna get dirrrttttyyy!) HEE HEE

hot damn i love this woman!!

oh but honey, this is the good kind of teasing!!

*jumps in on the action*

poor poor pappy, sandwiched between 2 half nekkid women, whats a man to do??

• Members

Momma always told me to shut the hell up and enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members
hot damn i love this woman!!

oh but honey, this is the good kind of teasing!!

*jumps in on the action*

poor poor pappy, sandwiched between 2 half nekkid women, whats a man to do??

:kiss: Half Nekkid and dont forget muddy and slippery. (nice image) Do you think it's fair the we are half naked and Pappy is fully clothed???? Lets get him!!! AK grabs his shirt and pulls it over his head. I de-pants him leaving him in his (insert underwear style here) whee!!!