Official Community Forums Home

Where Is The Most Wild/crazy Place You've Had Sex?

cmwise1

first of all hello everyone!

sex in crazy places in something i love to do and with the right woman im pretty much game for anything anywhere..

-on the beach with ppl approx 20 yds away. (we were discrete it wasnt all out fucking)

-driving on the highway with the lady riding me

-library

-dressing room in the mall

-hotel pool

-counter of a public bathroom

-porta potty at an outdoor concert (disgusting i kno).. hadnt even noticed the door flew open on us

-on the bed with another couple

-parked on a rode in the california bay area hills. outside the car on the hood (lots of cars drove by but it was dark)

-movie theatre

-movie theatre parking lot on the hood

-public park at night

i think thats all if i remember others ill post them.... if anyone has ideas tell me cuz id pretty much do it anywhere

• Members

By far the craziest place I've had sex was on an elevator. Phew!

On a bridge

Horse stable

Orchard

Public park under a tree

Those are the ones that rose to the top of the list as far as crazy/weird!

So funny where some peeps decide to get naked ;)

• Members
Damn that's HOT!

Hi Sun Flower Really glad you enjoyed our trip down the log ride. I have to admit it was almost as fun writing about it as it was doing it. Thanks for your response. James & Di :)

• Members

KitsyLover's mom's store!

We closed up, locked the door, lowered the blinds and about 2 minutes later some moron who can't read the sign with the hours on it was pounding on the door when it wouldn't open! Sooooo, we just moved our naked butts, and the bench from the front room into the back of the store where we wouldn't get distracted and had our fun. About three minutes after we finished up, his mom called wanting to know where the heck we were! Our quickie after closing had, much to our enjoyment, turned into a very not so quicky...that required me to change into a more concealing shirt the second we got home because Mr. Nibbler had made quite the snack out of the back of my shoulder. With as pale as I am, and as thin skinned, I had to hide suspiciously teeth shaped bruises from his mom for over a week! :lol:

• Members
Well, don't leave us in the dark..details please!

Well you asked so here goes.

It was a Saturday night in the fall of 1972, and I was a senior in high school.

The girl that I was dating from time to time had to be home by 11:00 pm. (Old Days ya know) so I had just taken her home. She was one of the biggest teases that I have ever been around. She would let me get away with some heavy petting during or parking sessions but it was a one way street and never offered to give me any sort of relief. She lived in the next town over from me which was only about 7 miles away, so after I took her home I headed back to the small town where I lived with a hard-on that would cut glass.

I was driving my metallic blue 1970 Mustang MACH I that I had worked my butt off doing construction work in the summer and hauling hay for the local farmers and ranchers to pay for. I hadn’t had it but about a week or so at the time. It was my pride and joy.

When I got back into town I made the usual loop and didn’t see a soul around so I went and parked on the parking lot of the local burger shop where the late night crowd would gather to wait and see who would show up. The night was young in my book.

Not too long after I parked there I saw a dark green Maverick Grabber come cruising by and knew immediately who it was. She was an amazing beauty of a girl that I had talked to and flirted with on numerous occasions in the past but that was as far as it ever went. She was a year or two older than me but that wasn’t a barrier in my mind. She was a long drink of water, standing about 5’10 or 11”. She had shoulder length auburn colored hair, dark olive skin and a pair of the greenest eyes that I have ever seen. It was like they could look right into your soul. She had a body that would stop a train with those long legs, slim waist and more than ample breast, she was a sight to behold.

I honked the horn at her to get her to stop and chat but she just kept on going. About then I realized that she didn’t recognize the car. I knew that she would make the loop and come back by shortly so I got out and leaned against the car in the normal cool guy mode. When she came by the next time she saw it was me and pulled into the parking lot.

She asked about the car and how long I had had it, the normal chit chat you know. I asked her if she would like to go for a ride or maybe to get something to eat and to my surprise she said “sure”. We locked her car and both got into mine and I drove to the next town west of us which still had places open where we could get something to eat. We got a burger and a drink and just talked about whatever came up for a while before I drove us back to where her car was parked. We sat and talked a little longer and she suggested that we ride around some more so off we went into the night just riding the back roads and talking. She had on a pair of cut off blue jeans that looked like they had been painted on her and a purple tank top that was low cut enough to reveal her ample cleavage. Her nipples were visible through the cotton material and I couldn’t help from glancing at them from time to time. Heck I’m only human. She was well aware of the situation and would lean over the console from time to time to fiddle with the radio or tape player and while doing so offered me a little better view.

I finally had all of this that I could take and told her that she was driving me nuts. She said that if I wanted a better view that all I had to do was ask. I nearly swallowed my tongue but managed to tell her that I would very much like that. Without missing a beat she reached down and pulled the tank top up over her breast and I almost came in my pants. She had the most perfect breast that I have ever seen in my entire life. Perfectly round with dark nipples that stood out like a beacon in the night. They were amazing.

I pulled into the next little grassy lane off of the country road that we were on and the make out session was on, but me being 6’4” and her crowding 6’ even being young and limber we just weren’t going to get there in the MACH I. I got out and opened the trunk and pulled out the emergency sleeping bag (a good boy scout is always prepared) and spread it out on the soft grass in front of the car.

We did our best to wear each other totally out for the rest of the night. We had sex in every position that we could imagine. She was the first girl that I ever saw have a full blown orgasm of which she had many and so did I. Oh to be young again.

Finally after hours of raw sex we were both worn completely out and fell asleep on the sleeping bag. I woke the next morning just as the sun was coming up and to my surprise we were laying in the edge of an old community cemetery. She was a little freaked at first but then we both laughed and I took her back to her car and we went our separate ways.

We were young and horny and that was all that mattered. Like the songs says “I used her and she used me and neither one cared. We were getting our share.”

Sometimes I still wonder whatever became of her.

My senior year was full of surprises. Did I ever tell ya about the time that a girl classmate of mine who was already married woke me up by tapping on my bedroom window around 1 in the morning wearing nothing but a long coat?

• Members
Well you asked so here goes.

It was a Saturday night in the fall of 1972, and I was a senior in high school.

The girl that I was dating from time to time had to be home by 11:00 pm. (Old Days ya know) so I had just taken her home. She was one of the biggest teases that I have ever been around. She would let me get away with some heavy petting during or parking sessions but it was a one way street and never offered to give me any sort of relief. She lived in the next town over from me which was only about 7 miles away, so after I took her home I headed back to the small town where I lived with a hard-on that would cut glass.

I was driving my metallic blue 1970 Mustang MACH I that I had worked my butt off doing construction work in the summer and hauling hay for the local farmers and ranchers to pay for. I hadn’t had it but about a week or so at the time. It was my pride and joy.

When I got back into town I made the usual loop and didn’t see a soul around so I went and parked on the parking lot of the local burger shop where the late night crowd would gather to wait and see who would show up. The night was young in my book.

Not too long after I parked there I saw a dark green Maverick Grabber come cruising by and knew immediately who it was. She was an amazing beauty of a girl that I had talked to and flirted with on numerous occasions in the past but that was as far as it ever went. She was a year or two older than me but that wasn’t a barrier in my mind. She was a long drink of water, standing about 5’10 or 11”. She had shoulder length auburn colored hair, dark olive skin and a pair of the greenest eyes that I have ever seen. It was like they could look right into your soul. She had a body that would stop a train with those long legs, slim waist and more than ample breast, she was a sight to behold.

I honked the horn at her to get her to stop and chat but she just kept on going. About then I realized that she didn’t recognize the car. I knew that she would make the loop and come back by shortly so I got out and leaned against the car in the normal cool guy mode. When she came by the next time she saw it was me and pulled into the parking lot.

She asked about the car and how long I had had it, the normal chit chat you know. I asked her if she would like to go for a ride or maybe to get something to eat and to my surprise she said “sure”. We locked her car and both got into mine and I drove to the next town west of us which still had places open where we could get something to eat. We got a burger and a drink and just talked about whatever came up for a while before I drove us back to where her car was parked. We sat and talked a little longer and she suggested that we ride around some more so off we went into the night just riding the back roads and talking. She had on a pair of cut off blue jeans that looked like they had been painted on her and a purple tank top that was low cut enough to reveal her ample cleavage. Her nipples were visible through the cotton material and I couldn’t help from glancing at them from time to time. Heck I’m only human. She was well aware of the situation and would lean over the console from time to time to fiddle with the radio or tape player and while doing so offered me a little better view.

I finally had all of this that I could take and told her that she was driving me nuts. She said that if I wanted a better view that all I had to do was ask. I nearly swallowed my tongue but managed to tell her that I would very much like that. Without missing a beat she reached down and pulled the tank top up over her breast and I almost came in my pants. She had the most perfect breast that I have ever seen in my entire life. Perfectly round with dark nipples that stood out like a beacon in the night. They were amazing.

I pulled into the next little grassy lane off of the country road that we were on and the make out session was on, but me being 6’4” and her crowding 6’ even being young and limber we just weren’t going to get there in the MACH I. I got out and opened the trunk and pulled out the emergency sleeping bag (a good boy scout is always prepared) and spread it out on the soft grass in front of the car.

We did our best to wear each other totally out for the rest of the night. We had sex in every position that we could imagine. She was the first girl that I ever saw have a full blown orgasm of which she had many and so did I. Oh to be young again.

Finally after hours of raw sex we were both worn completely out and fell asleep on the sleeping bag. I woke the next morning just as the sun was coming up and to my surprise we were laying in the edge of an old community cemetery. She was a little freaked at first but then we both laughed and I took her back to her car and we went our separate ways.

We had several more sexual encounters over the next 8 or 9 months but there was never any commitment from either of us. We were young and horny and that was all that mattered. Like the songs says “I used her and she used me and neither one cared. We were getting our share.”

Sometimes I still wonder whatever became of her.

My senior year was full of surprises. Did I ever tell ya about the time that a girl classmate of mine who was already married woke me up by tapping on my bedroom window around 1 in the morning wearing nothing but a long coat?

Great story! I love those reminiscing ones! I have some very similar ones too :)