Official Community Forums Home

Where Is The Most Wild/crazy Place You've Had Sex?

cmwise1

• Members

Hey! Pinky you have to tell us yours too! Uh Oh where do I start.... Under a main bridge in my town, In a shed that was on display at a store that sells sheds (and a couple walked in on us). In the stairwell in my High school. In the woods (Ah the trusty woods) All these were from way back when...

• Members

I forgot one... In a deserted parking lot at a lake, on the ground beside his car. (We decided it was too small, It was a Fiero remember those?) getting sand/pebbles stuck in my knees.

• Members

In my IL's camper with my FIL driving, and my MIL and son sitting in the back. We pretended to be asleep. Oh, man I can't believe I did that :blink: I can't believe I just admitted to that either. I have more, but I think that takes the cake.

• Members
I forgot one... In a deserted parking lot at a lake, on the ground beside his car. (We decided it was too small, It was a Fiero remember those?) getting sand/pebbles stuck in my knees.

Sex+Fiero=impossible! We have a Fi at home and it was supposed to be my first car.... kinda run down though.... lol

Let's see.... the basement below my boy's apartment while all our friends were upstairs (they never noticed we were gone)

the couch in my living room while my parents were in their bedroom (many many times)

couch in HIS apartment when his parents were there (many times again)

a lake I go to a lot (parents walked down the hill... but we were IN the water, so they couldn't notice)

my pool while friends were over (but they weren't in the pool... lol)

and most recently the woods behind my house. We found a great little rock... but it wasn't too comfortable... lol

We love having the thought of getting caught.... Adds to the erotica! XD

• Members
Hey! Pinky you have to tell us yours too!

Against the side of a rental car along the edge of a busy road in Kauai.

In back of a church on the grass.

Camping with my brother and nephew....they were in a tent right beside ours.

In a corn crib on a farm.

In outside jacuzzi at a hotel...at midnight.

Masturbated in front of him at a fine dining restaurant with low lighting. Dessert was mindblowing!

In my brother's bedroom in his apartment while he was home.

• Members
Masturbated in front of him at a fine dining restaurant with low lighting. Dessert was mindblowing!

I love it!

• Members

At an outdoor hotel pool in Key West (Pinky, any chance that was you over in the hot tub?)

On a beach in Fiji

In a camp kitchen thing at a campground in Idaho (it was very late at night)

hmmm, all I can think of for now, but it does give me the travel bug.

• Members
In an airplane

on the beach

In the Gulf while people were walking on the beach

On a picnic table at the park

At the movie...hand job

At a drive in Theater..all the time

In her bedroom with the door open while her parents were still up

In the bathroom at a park

In bed with another couple

On my friends boat

In the motor room at Wal-Mart

On my bosses desk ..after we closed the store

In a hot tub with two other couples

I think that is about it.

oh you naughty man :lol:

• Members
In an airplane

on the beach

In the Gulf while people were walking on the beach

On a picnic table at the park

At the movie...hand job

At a drive in Theater..all the time

In her bedroom with the door open while her parents were still up

In the bathroom at a park

In bed with another couple

On my friends boat

In the motor room at Wal-Mart

On my bosses desk ..after we closed the store

In a hot tub with two other couples

I think that is about it.

Whew!! You da man!

OK......

*Cemetery boardering an airport

*In an SUV in a public parking lot outside a park (with the road on one side of us)

*In a Jeep, in a cornfield, during a thunderstorm with only a bikini top on the Jeep (Wrangler)

*On the back deck of a friends house in a city

*In the woods lining a college campus. We could see the trail from where we were

*In a friend's pool, and she wasn't home.

*In an adult store fitting room

*Took my Jeep out 4-wheeling to fuck the hell outta my FWB one day. Scared him with my driving over lotsa bumpies LOL

*My Dad's boathouse with another couple present

*My step-mother's car in the woods (several times)

*Gave a handjob in a movie theatre, during a Star Wars movie

*At work (at a Beer Drive-Up store) on the coolers in the back

*in a baseball field in the middle of winter in Maine

• Members

The craziest place where Di and I have had sex believe it or not is the Log Ride at Six Flags amusement park. The first time we rode the log ride I was the last person in our log with Di snuggled between my legs in front of me and there was a lady and another guy in front of Di. As soon as the ride started we entered a dark cave and I immediately started kissing the back of Di's neck and nibbling on her ear. She responded by pressing back into me so I knew she was enjoying and I slid my arms around her and started rubbing her big beautiful tits. Di started grinding her butt against my now throbbing hard cock and I slipped my hand up under her little summer dress she was wearing and found her panties were very wet. I slid my fingers under the wet silky material of her panties and started rubbing her swollen clit. Everyone else was screaming and yelling but Di was oohing and aahing and before long she reached behind and undid my jeans and started stroking my hard cock. I had pulled her dress up over my lap to cover my cock and it was a good thing I did because a few seconds later she let out a nice moan and I felt her pussy swell and she had a gushing orgasm all over my hand and the lady in front of her but there was so much water splashing around she didn't even notice. Di's orgasm got me so excited I exploded and shot a huge load of cum all over her ass. Luckily the Log Ride ends in a big splash so nobody real noticed how cum soaked we were. Well needless to say we rode the Log Ride a lot that day but the best was the last time on the rides final run that day. As we stood in line Di kept rubbing against my cock and every once in a while she would let someone go ahead of us in line. I asked her what she was doing and she said she had something special planned. About that time they started to load the last log of the day and Di let the lady and guy behind us get in first and then we got in. I was again the last person in the log with Di in front of me but this time there wasn't anyone behind us. As soon as we were in the cave this time I didn't even have to start kissing Di, she immediately undid my jeans and pulled my hard cock out so I reached under her dress and found a naked cunt waiting for me. Sometime since the last time we rode this ride she'd taken her panties off. I had no sooner started stroking her big clit when she stood up raised her dress slightly and sat down sliding that wet cunt over my throbbing cock. As I held her she ground her pussy all over my cock while she rubbed her clit. Even though we'd both cum three times that day this was so exciting it didn't take long for Di to let out a nice little moan and again spray cum all over the place including the back of the lady in front of her and needless to say I was so excited I pumped her cunt full of hot gooey cum. As the ride came to an end I thanked her for her nice surprise as we pulled ourselves together and got out of the log thinking we'd just got away undetected with some great sex but about that time the lady that was sitting in front of Di turned to her and whispered she wished her husband could get her off like that, and as she walked away she rubbed her hand over her soaking wet butt and licked her fingers, gave us wink and then pointed down to Di's leg. Thats when we noticed a nice little river of white cum running down Di's leg. To be honest this just made it that much more exciting. We always knew amusement parks could be fun but this added a whole new dimension to fun. I've gone enough about this so I'll save the Parachute drop for another day. Whens the last time you had sex hanging fifteen hundred feet in the air? :o

• Members
The craziest place where Di and I have had sex believe it or not is the Log Ride at Six Flags amusement park. The first time we rode the log ride I was the last person in our log with Di snuggled between my legs in front of me and there was a lady and another guy in front of Di. As soon as the ride started we entered a dark cave and I immediately started kissing the back of Di's neck and nibbling on her ear. She responded by pressing back into me so I knew she was enjoying and I slid my arms around her and started rubbing her big beautiful tits. Di started grinding her butt against my now throbbing hard cock and I slipped my hand up under her little summer dress she was wearing and found her panties were very wet. I slid my fingers under the wet silky material of her panties and started rubbing her swollen clit. Everyone else was screaming and yelling but Di was oohing and aahing and before long she reached behind and undid my jeans and started stroking my hard cock. I had pulled her dress up over my lap to cover my cock and it was a good thing I did because a few seconds later she let out a nice moan and I felt her pussy swell and she had a gushing orgasm all over my hand and the lady in front of her but there was so much water splashing around she didn't even notice. Di's orgasm got me so excited I exploded and shot a huge load of cum all over her ass. Luckily the Log Ride ends in a big splash so nobody real noticed how cum soaked we were. Well needless to say we rode the Log Ride a lot that day but the best was the last time on the rides final run that day. As we stood in line Di kept rubbing against my cock and every once in a while she would let someone go ahead of us in line. I asked her what she was doing and she said she had something special planned. About that time they started to load the last log of the day and Di let the lady and guy behind us get in first and then we got in. I was again the last person in the log with Di in front of me but this time there wasn't anyone behind us. As soon as we were in the cave this time I didn't even have to start kissing Di, she immediately undid my jeans and pulled my hard cock out so I reached under her dress and found a naked cunt waiting for me. Sometime since the last time we rode this ride she'd taken her panties off. I had no sooner started stroking her big clit when she stood up raised her dress slightly and sat down sliding that wet cunt over my throbbing cock. As I held her she ground her pussy all over my cock while she rubbed her clit. Even though we'd both cum three times that day this was so exciting it didn't take long for Di to let out a nice little moan and again spray cum all over the place including the back of the lady in front of her and needless to say I was so excited I pumped her cunt full of hot gooey cum. As the ride came to an end I thanked her for her nice surprise as we pulled ourselves together and got out of the log thinking we'd just got away undetected with some great sex but about that time the lady that was sitting in front of Di turned to her and whispered she wished her husband could get her off like that, and as she walked away she rubbed her hand over her soaking wet butt and licked her fingers, gave us wink and then pointed down to Di's leg. Thats when we noticed a nice little river of white cum running down Di's leg. To be honest this just made it that much more exciting. We always knew amusement parks could be fun but this added a whole new dimension to fun. I've gone enough about this so I'll save the Parachute drop for another day. Whens the last time you had sex hanging fifteen hundred feet in the air? :o

Damn that's HOT!

OMG, thanks iha!! I forgot!!! We had sex in a Catholic church's basement, in one of their conference/counselling/storage rooms!!

• Members

Wow DisGuy.... just wow.... I will have to try that... but my love is kinda afraid of heights so won't go on roller coasters (even the log flume)... that will be fun trying to get him to go on

xD

We've debated on having sex in our church... but we are never alone or alone enough.... we've done brief feel-ups and make outs... but kids walk too quietly these days... lol

And it seems a little too sinful.... premarital sex... in a church.... hm.... lol

• Members

OK......

**Gave a handjob in a movie theatre, during a Star Wars movie

Let me guess? You were so into the moment you had to get hold of his light saber. Damn star war fans, they can get as bad as trekkies at a trekkie convention. Playing with the cell phones like little communicators.

hmmmm now that be a place to do it, I doubt there be questions to ask.

Glenn