Official Community Forums Home

Tudor Addiction

Mikayla1

• Members
Technically the follow up is the Boleyn Legacy, but in chronological order it goes:

The Constant Princess- Queen Catherine

The Other Boleyn Girl- Mary & Anne Boleyn

The Boleyn Legacy- Jane, KAt, and Anne (2)

The Queen's Fool- Mary &Elizabeth

The Virgin's Lover- Elizabeth

Thanks, I haven't read all yet.....but I will

• Members
Thanks, I haven't read all yet.....but I will

<sing song> LOVE THEM! She also has teh Wideacre series (stand by for tons of incest) and there are more to the Tudors I believe but i don't think they actually center around the royal family so much as the time period.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

After watching a dozen or so episodes I must say that His Majesty is not my cup of tea. I find Jeremy Northam (Sir Thomas More) to be VERY sexy though ^_^:D Too bad there are no intimacy scenes with him so far B)

Oh and the costumes are fantastic!

• Members

Thanks for the heads up on this, I just put it on my Blockbuster queue - didn't see season two on there :huh: but I'll keep searching! Also thanks for the recommendation on the philippa gregory series!

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I'v been searching for the tudors and can't seem to find them. I thought they were on show-time? Any one know if they returned this season?

• Members
I'v been searching for the tudors and can't seem to find them. I thought they were on show-time? Any one know if they returned this season?

Sadly not till next year!

• Review Team

Since it looks like the show will chronicle all 6 of his wives, they're probably trying desperately to figure out how to make Ol' Henry into the fat slob he became later in life. I think they've got a hard row to hoe! :lol: