Official Community Forums Home

I Have A Little More Faith In Kindness Right Now.

Tyger

One of my neighbors waved me down yesterday. He told me he had a "Slow, Children at Play" sign that he had gotten for me, and did I want it? I was so shocked and pleased. I said absolutely!! He said that he'd put it up for us too. I was so happy.

He put it up for us this morning, before the storms hit, right infront of my property! I am sooooo thrilled for that. I may live on a short dirt road, but people fly by here like it's a runway! So, I hope that it makes people slow down & think.

• Members

That's very sweet of him! Backroads like that are kinda scary (I live on one... blind turns all the way through)

• Members

Sounds like a great neighborhood with thoughtful people!

• Members
He must be all Texan. We're raised that way. (JK)

I'm glad you have such a thoughtful neighbor

I doubt that but he is all Great Neighbor! Sorry but I've been there and seen otherwise!

• Members
I doubt that but he is all Great Neighbor! Sorry but I've been there and seen otherwise!

Well there are good and bad neighbors all over I guess. I used to own a lake house and some property in OK and sold it because of the neighbors so it can happen anywhere I guess.

• Members

Isure hope it was nowhere close to me. Where I live there are many great neighbors and very friendly people.