Official Community Forums Home

I Need Help!

• Members

You need to also be aware that those little controlling quirks can quickly escalate into an abusive relationship....that's how those types operate....they slowly get you used to obeying their every little "suggestion" and before long you are isolated from your friends and family, counting on and answering to him for everything and when you don't "perform" up to his standards he'll go off on you and make you feel like you brought it on....I have seen women in this vicious cycle and once they are indoctrinated for enough time it's hard as heck for them to get out......There is nothing that any man can offer that is worth losing yourself.....be careful. You may think that you are ahead of him on this but the more time you invest, the greater his chance of getting under your skin becomes.

• Members

Yeah, so i decided that with all the drama at work, and the overall effort that is probably only going to come back and haunt me with this new guy ( and the striking similarities between the two) I called it quits today. I had to laugh, he asked if we could still have sex, part of me wante dto be like "No, stll having sex would imply that we have and we haven't." But i was nice and told him I'd rather not and just stay friends. He took it well I think, hopefully nothing crazyw ill come of this cause otherwise I'm moving in to a big cave somewhere, with lots of batteries, and becoming a hermit.

• Members

Don't worry....you are young and informed. There will be many good guys ahead for you. Don't let any of the negative ones bring you down or cause you to lose confidence in yourself. Always remember you are hot and have alot to offer but you deserve the good stuff! Good luck to you!

• Members
Don't worry....you are young and informed. There will be many good guys ahead for you. Don't let any of the negative ones bring you down or cause you to lose confidence in yourself. Always remember you are hot and have alot to offer but you deserve the good stuff! Good luck to you!

Thanks hun! I think I'm just going to take time off from men in general. I have lots of fun new toys to try (yay! my orgasim kit came yesterday and more toys on the way) and I don't think I need any more bull right now. WHo knows maybe once I turn off my radar something better will come along and sneak in undected. Or maybe my college sweetheart will move back, THAT"D be amazing. ANy way thanks for all your support in everything you guys and gals are amazing. What would I do if I hadn't came across this site? Ironically it was looking up stuff for this last boy that lead me here. See he was good for something. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Smart move!! I just read all the posts and I will have to agree it did sound like that relationship was one heading for disaster. Some serious danger zones there. I am glad you moved on and got out. Smart move. Good luck to you.

• Members

I'm kind of glad I just read this and it is over and done. Suzy Q how did you let the condom and testing thing go so easily? I don't understand that one. The rest I understand a bit better and you took care of it.

• Members
I'm kind of glad I just read this and it is over and done. Suzy Q how did you let the condom and testing thing go so easily? I don't understand that one. The rest I understand a bit better and you took care of it.

Pappy, I didn't let it go, we never actually had sex. and as far as the one time I gave him oral, it was condomed. LOL I don't understand how he can't know how to put on a condom or why he wouldn't get tested. It seriously doesn't make any sense to me. Why wouldn't you want to know? If I'm supposed to trust you (and yeah you'd still be using a condom even if you were clean) how couldn't you get a test? Takes just a hot second. Go pee in a cup then come talk to me.

And I'm glad its over too. We're still friends but we stay fully clothed.

• Members

Blood tests are the only way to fly! And a UA wouldn't hurt either. It is your health as much as his own. Sounds like he's just immature and lazy if he says he doesn't like them, doesn't know how to put them on or any other excuse. Guys will come up with a million and as soon as you are pregnant or come down with an STD they are out the door. I may come off like a parent but I'm more concerned for you than him. He doesn't seem to care about either. Just take care of yourself whatever you do!

• Members
Blood tests are the only way to fly! And a UA wouldn't hurt either. It is your health as much as his own. Sounds like he's just immature and lazy if he says he doesn't like them, doesn't know how to put them on or any other excuse. Guys will come up with a million and as soon as you are pregnant or come down with an STD they are out the door. I may come off like a parent but I'm more concerned for you than him. He doesn't seem to care about either. Just take care of yourself whatever you do!

See i asked my doctor and she said they pee in cups. I dunno I have to get swabbed scraped poked and proded in over uncomfortable place. He should be able to handle a needle prick. My guess with him was though that he thought he might have something. Oh well, I just got tested and I"m clean as a whistle! Oh yeah, that also means I beat my HPV take that bitches!

Not all guys will cut and run when they find out about pregnancies or STDs, just the assy ones. ANd I wasn't going to have sex with him until my test results came back so he would have been waiting any way. But(thanks mainly to the kind people here) i saw the red flags and kicked hiss happy no condom wearing, no STD test getting butt to the curb. However, outside of that he is a decent person and a friend.