Official Community Forums Home

Really Nervous

Angelina

• Members

:( My husband doesn’t know I’ve joined ANYTHING… but I feel we need help and this is a place I feel I may be able to go for advice.

I am not sure how to approach him about anything I need (sexually) I am able to take care of my needs to a certain degree but it’s not enough.

I have never realized how truly bashful I am ( I’m really an extrovert) but I can’t seem to be able to ask for what I need in the bedroom.

We have a small farm and both work so i can think of many places to have fun.

this is really weird, i can't believe i'm talking like this.

Thanks for letting me wine (got cheese and crackers?)

Angel5

• Members
Welcome to the site; this is truly a unique and special place, not at all what most folks think of when they hear 'internet sex-related site'.

Beginning to talk about our sexuality is not easy...but when you step back and think about it; it is kind of weird that we are uncomfortable...just like any other bodily function or psychological-emotional function, EVERYONE shares pretty much the same parts and functions of parts...so, while we don not have a rough time talking about our indigestion, or our back ache, or our love for our grandkids, we get all freaky when we talk about out need for oral sex! It just doesn't really make much sense!

Oral sex weireds me out.. i can GIVE him oral sex but i cannot recieve it.

It's the sound i get all weired about it.

god i cannot believe i can read about these things and get totally turned on but i cannot do it.

what the heck is wrong with me?!?!

i know there's something wrong there must be.

Angel5

• Members

Would a glass of wine make you more comfortable? Maybe if you had a glass to loosen you up you can discus with your spouse what's going? It also gets me in the mood. Win Win for everyone ;)

• Members

Yes it is “slurping”

The really strange thing to me is that we can talk about almost anything; I think this is the only problem we have talking about.

The sad thing is is that it may just be me afraid to approach him with my needs.

He is a very gentle person and I NEED a little dominance or maybe a little pain with my fore play.

It could possibly be that I’m afraid I’ll scare him or make him feel uncomfortable.

I believe that I have done something right in another life to deserve someone like him and am afraid I’ll loose him.

Pretty sad and chicken shit isn’t it?

Hell it took me a hell of a lot of BOOZE to be able to tell him about the skeletons in my closet. So a glass of wine won’t do it for me.

• Members

My suggestion is that you have a talk with him outside of the bedroom where there are no sexual pressures. You should be frank about what it is you desire in the bedroom. I don't know how long you've been with your SO and I don't know anything about your backgrouds, but if he's as caring as you say he is do you really think that helping him to pleasure you and be pleasured by you is going to change the dynamic of your relationship? Only you and he could answer that. You can learn to push your comfort zone little bits at a time until you're comfortable, and then push again. It sounds that this is what needs to happen for your and your SO.

Randy.

• Members
Oral sex weireds me out.. i can GIVE him oral sex but i cannot recieve it.

It's the sound i get all weired about it.

god i cannot believe i can read about these things and get totally turned on but i cannot do it.

what the heck is wrong with me?!?!

i know there's something wrong there must be.

Angel5

There is nothing wrong with you. When I was younger, I was not comfortable with my body or the fact that I SHOULD receive pleasure. I thought it was my job to GIVE pleasure. Oral sex was creepy..I would think to myself, why would someone want to get down there? The first time I actually enjoyed it I was lost in the moment and before I knew it he was "down there" and it felt wonderful. Sex makes noise and it took me a while not to be embarrassed about that, too. I was always "spectatoring" or watching my performance to see if i was getting it right. It took many years to learn to relax and I did not have a stellar partner to help me with thst part. It sounds like you have a wonderful SO. Try to push yourself over that comfort zone, as Thurias stated, and talk to your SO. You are not abnormal in any way.

• Members

Welcome to TT I agree with the previous posters but the ed page is also very helpful. they may have some tips for you on how to bring up the subjects

• Members

It sounds like your guy is a caring person and that being the case there is nothing he would rather do than to please you in any manner you would like.

Take it from someone who has delt with the same issues and just sit down with him and tell him what you want. My wife was the same way when she was younger and because of that it led to both of us being frustrated. Myself stumbling along trying to please her but not really knowing what she wanted and her from not getting the kind of attention that she desired.

Don't let your sexually prime years slip by being frustrated. Even though you can still achieve your goals later in life you will miss out on a lot of good times.

MOHD

• Members

OMGI cannot believe all of the GREAT advice I’m getting…yes you all are right he is wonderful and I think that maybe he is fumbling and I’m not clueing him in.

So tonight we talk..a little.

Thank you all!

You’ve made me feel less embarrassed about this thank you again!

• Members

Okay I took your advice and let him know that I’m on this web site for a little sex ed and he seemed okay with it ( I was a little shy) hey I was able to sort of broch the subject of DOM/SUB.

He sort of snickered but I think it may have put a little bug in his ear.

WHEEWWWW… I have made the first little (tiny) step.

Thanks to all of you…okay I’m breathing again.

He just came back from the barn and asked me to find out if anyone can recommend a stay up product…I almost spit out my drink!

• Members
Okay I took your advice and let him know that I’m on this web site for a little sex ed and he seemed okay with it ( I was a little shy) hey I was able to sort of broch the subject of DOM/SUB.

He sort of snickered but I think it may have put a little bug in his ear.

WHEEWWWW… I have made the first little (tiny) step.

Thanks to all of you…okay I’m breathing again.

He just came back from the barn and asked me to find out if anyone can recommend a stay up product…I almost spit out my drink!

hey,a tiny step is better then no step at all. there is a product you can get at TT called Libido Lift by Penthouse. the reviews seem pretty good. I just got ours in the mail, but havent tried it yet.

• Members

You are his stay-up product dear! BTW, browsing the sex toy reviews topic wouldn't hurt. I've seen a lot of talk about rings and such lately!

• Members

And 2 thumbs up for taking that hardest step of all! You're a brave girl!

• Members

Welcome, don't be nervous or shy, if you have any questions just ask away! Searching the forums for advice would be a great place to start!

• Members

Welcome, and let him sit and browse the shopping section and read the articles. If he's asking everyone here for suggestion, he's obviously opening to discussion, which is great. Have him sit with you, or by himself and let him scan the items. He may be interested in a few things.

Good luck and welcome to the forums.