Official Community Forums Home

Omg Squirting

todash

• Members

When i was younger i used to squirt all the time, all my husband had to do was work it alittle and bam i was squirting and squirming all over the bed. Now in my 50's i don't squirt like i used to, however anal sex for some reason really gets me going when they are balls deep and reach around and finger my clit, WOW yep they are going to get their cock and balls soaked. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 1/8/2019 at 3:08 AM, brwneyes2166 said:

I'm also in my 50's.   I have the same problem.  Sometimes I can't cum at all.  Which has been a lot lately.    My main men haven't even been to make me cum.  It sucks ass.  I'm so sexually frustrated.  That's why I am looking for women to have some fun with.   I loved to be fingered, play with toys, and just the touch of a woman drives me insane.  I love reading about your adventures.  I would love to read about you and another woman.  Your stories definitely get my pussy juices flowing.  Thanks for sharing 

Baby I promised you I would make you come I'm in my fifties you would get tired of me in your pretty pussy I was just looking at it he's off so God it's beautifull

Edited by Tyger

• Members

And I would love to video chat with you

Edited by Tyger

• 3 years later...
  • Members

If I’ve been doing a good job eating her pussy and really make her cum hard then start to squirt I just clap my mouth over her pussy and try to swallow as much as I can. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I enjoy it. I have one friend who is embarrassed that she does it when masturbating sometimes and I've (of course) volunteered to go down on her to see if she can do it with a real tongue. I think her girlfriend would love it but so far, she's still a little shy.

I like the wetness and the taste. And, of course, I like watching women do it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I wish more women who’ve I eaten would, but just let me know before hand so I’m prepared and don’t miss a drop. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/19/2008 at 2:30 PM, sun_flower969 said:

So I went online and found some clips of women squirting because I was curious. Well, holy freakin' fountains!!! That is unbelievable. It really looks like a a huge gush and there is a lot! I hope I can do it sometime. I wonder though, Does it feel slippery after like your natural lubrications or wet like water? (sorry if that's gross)

It is very slippery. Its freaking mind blowing 🤯 

• Like 1