Official Community Forums Home

First Time

Twist

• Members

At the weekend I had my frist experience of anal sex, and I was surprised. I can't say I loved it, but I definitely didn't hate it and would do it again.

I think in part apprehension was there to begin with and the worry that it was going to hurt at some point. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I expected that, and my bf was wonderfully slow and steady until I was more comfortable and ready for a bit more pace. He never rushed me (I told him it was my first time with anal) and kept checking that what he was doing was okay, and if I was alright. It was a new experience and wonderfully done, mostly for me because of how my bf was so lovely. It has definitely encouraged me to do it again, and hopefully as time goes on the apprehension will fade away.

• Members

I recently started with anal as well. I was very apprehensive when I first did it. I had the same experience my SO was terrific. The least little ouch or pain he was right there for me making sure I was alright and telling me it was fine. He told me from the get go if it doesn't work no big deal. I had no problem with small toys but when it came to him penetrating me I had trouble. Now I am fine and have to say I LOVE IT.

I wish you the best of luck. Relaxation and lots of lube are true keys to success. I just learned to take deep breaths and that helped me a lot when we were first starting out with it.

• Members

If you feel comfortable with trying it again I really recommend it. As I mentioned above there was no shining light of realisation, but it was a great experience for me.

• Members

I agree we have done it several times since then and am glad that I got past the initial issues with it.

• Members

Good for you ladies! Anal sex can be a really nice addition to any sexual relationship...

• Members
At the weekend I had my frist experience of anal sex, and I was surprised. I can't say I loved it, but I definitely didn't hate it and would do it again.

I think in part apprehension was there to begin with and the worry that it was going to hurt at some point. It was a little uncomfortable at first, but I expected that, and my bf was wonderfully slow and steady until I was more comfortable and ready for a bit more pace. He never rushed me (I told him it was my first time with anal) and kept checking that what he was doing was okay, and if I was alright. It was a new experience and wonderfully done, mostly for me because of how my bf was so lovely. It has definitely encouraged me to do it again, and hopefully as time goes on the apprehension will fade away.

I don't think about anal>I just love the way my husband and I start kissing,touching and lots of foreplay,espically oral and inserting a butt plug.After vaginal sex and a couple of good orgasms he cums in my mouth and my anus is welcoming his penis.As he spreads my cheeks with his hands my anus is open enough and he pours some lube in.He can now slowly push his way in to the brim and I sit back on him and can contract my muscles to grip his cock like it was my hand.I can feel the head bulge and his size increase,filling me completely and I ejaculate enough to soak us both.I am so relaxed then the feeling becomes like nothing else.We do keep very lubed as we have continued for an hour with anal sex.I have my best orgasms from anal and have both fallen asleep with him still in me.Afterwards he showers and returns to give me another batch of his yum.If a man loves you and knows how to give you pleasure it can be very rewarding.Enjoy!...Oral

• Members

I have always thought the orgasms from anal sex were different that from vaginal sex or clitoral stim. They felt great and were a bit overwhelming as I hadn't expected to cum this way.

• Members

As your body adjust to anal you will like it more and more. The first few times were not bind blowing by any means. It's great that your bf went slow, and let you take over in a manner of speaking. Remember you can never use to much lube.

• Members

Oh yeah, I made sure we had plenty lol

I'll certainly be doing it again, as with anything there's bound to apprehension with something new, and now I know it's very potentially enjoyable, we shall be forging ahead.

• Members

Good for you! We love anal and incorporate it weekly. Orgasms from anal are a bit different, but they do feel fantastic. Add in clit stimulation during anal, and it will make the ride much, much nicer for you!

• Members

Will do!

I made a slight faux pas by saying it wasn't "as bad as I thought" lol. I didn't mean it that way but hey ho.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
As your body adjust to anal you will like it more and more. The first few times were not bind blowing by any means. It's great that your bf went slow, and let you take over in a manner of speaking. Remember you can never use to much lube.

My wife felt the same way, the more she did it, the better her orgasms felt until, eventually, she only wanted to have anal sex (which was alright with me). I'll be the first to admit we're not the normal heterosexual couple, but we've only had anal sex for nearly two years now. About a year and a half ago I got her a jackrabbit vibrator. I had to find a model that doesn't stick out too far, as she usually likes to be on top facing me (cowgirl). She now uses that for vaginal/clitoral stimulation for even more incredible orgasms. Previous to that, she used a dildo in her vagina about 50% of the time and straight anal about 50% of the time.

• Members

it was 2nd time trying a few days ago.

im still not sure if i like it enough to try it a 3rd time

my partner wanted to experiment

im always opened about new things

• Members
it was 2nd time trying a few days ago.

im still not sure if i like it enough to try it a 3rd time

my partner wanted to experiment

im always opened about new things

Well I always heard that a woman would try anal at least twice.

Once to see if she liked it and then the second time to see if it was really as bad as she remembered!!!! :D Just kidding of course.

My wife wasn't too crazy about it at first but did it just to please me as it was always a fantasy of mine.

Now there are times when she is really hot and turned on that she actually ask me to take her there.

Go slow and give it time. A patient, gentle and understanding lover makes it much better for both of you.

Man