Official Community Forums Home

Awesome Site!

• Members

So in an effort to tease a friend of mine who wasn't able to make it up to a visit, I wanted to show him what he was missing and I found this site! Check out the sex positions some of them definietly don't look possible but i would never have been able to visualize these. The advice and articles aren't that great but this made it worth while.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/

• Members
So in an effort to tease a friend of mine who wasn't able to make it up to a visit, I wanted to show him what he was missing and I found this site! Check out the sex positions some of them definietly don't look possible but i would never have been able to visualize these. The advice and articles aren't that great but this made it worth while.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/

Check out the position called "The Brute". I don't think that is possible! But it sure would be fun trying.......

• Members

I have enjoyed that site. I occasionally while my SO is at work send him links from it with little captions as well. One time it got him completely distracted from a conference call that he was running. I even put in the subject line to open at his own risk....well that just made him open it quicker. As soon as the call ended my phone rang.

• Members

I sent this link to the boy... I think I may have opened a can of worms :lol:

• Members
I only got through the fellatio section so far...ooh la la

I never really thought about positions for oral, if I had to say my favorite would be right when he walks in teh door, like i couldn't wait long enough to get to the bedroom. Watch out for door knobs though they leave large bruises.

• Members

Some of those can NOT be possible... at least not without a penis like a prehensile tail! Some of the others, though, look like a lot of fun!

• Members

What a great site, thanks for posting it up. You can read descriptions of positions sometimes and usually in my minds eye it ends up looking like a pretzel, so the little animations are very useful indeed. She is looking a bit bored in a few of them though, poor luv.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Supposedly the only other animals that enjoy sex. Too bad they can only do it for like 30 seconds. poor guys.

They are also known to force females from pod and gang rape them...they aren't as sweet as they look.

• Members

WoW looks like I need to get more serious about yoga :lol:

• Members

Infanticide is also relatively common among dolphins.

Funny this thread should pop up again, I forgot about this site for a looong time and the boy remembered it on his last visit. I recommend the Cross ;)

• 2 weeks later...