Official Community Forums Home

Cyberskin Cyber Cock

nosleepnmesa

• Members

to7246-6_product_1main.jpg

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, no no it’s the Cyberskin Cyber Cock. Let me say that this product is definitely not for the beginner. This Cyber cock sure does live up to the name. When I received this product I was extremely excited. I am a girl that loves to have the “full” feeling once in awhile.

I opened the package; cyberskin is extremely soft and feels like real skin. My cyber” buddy” looked real, felt real, and the vibrations are out of this world. There is a hand held multi-speed control that has a small wire attached to the toy. I washed this product with a little antibacterial soap, being that this is “cyberskin” I grabbed my Too Timid lube and headed to my bed for some fun. This product takes 2AA batteries; once I put the batteries in I tried out the speeds. Even on low my cyber buddy had extremely strong vibes.

After a lot of playing, and I was extremely worked up, I lubed up my cyber buddy using my Too Timid lube. I slowly inserted my new cyber friend and the vibrations where extreme, they weren’t to overwhelming for me, but then again I am a girl who likes strong vibes. I was highly impressed with my new found friend; he was definitely from out of this world. He felt soo real and before I knew it I was having multi orgasms.

This product is not for beginners. Also since it is cyberskin, don’t use any silicone based lubes, this will destroy your cyber buddy. If you are an advanced player, and like the “full” feeling once in a while then I recommend this product. It will definitely deliver orgasms that are out of this world.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=6068

• Members

Wow Katprr - Looks like you could injure yourself with that bad boy ;) Looks fun!

• Members

Ooooh I want one of them (minus the injuries ;) lol I added it to my wishlist!

• Members

You know I really want this. But I'm concerned about the 2" diameter. I don't think it would fit :(

Really nice review Kat!