Official Community Forums Home

Rainbow Nubby Glass Wand

hollybw

• Members

DW6955main.jpg

Don Wands Rainbow Nubby Glass Wand

I'm sold!! :lol:

Okay, I had to see what all the hype was about with glass toys, so I finally requested one. I am so glad I did!

I have to admit, I am not much for toys that don't vibrate - if it doesn't vibrate, what's the point? That was my opinion. However, glass is something totally different. I can't say just what it is, maybe the texture? The smoothness? Saving batteries??

Well, one thing to like for sure with this toy is that it is down right pretty. I have never had one as nice to look at as this. As the name describes, the Rainbow Nubby is clear, Pyrex glass with beautiful red, green, orange, and blue sequenced nubbies covering the wand. It has a nice heaviness to it, and as soon as I held it in my hand, I knew I was going to enjoy it!

Also, this toy comes with bonuses! First is the sample of WET Premium Lubricant, a silicone based lube. And most importantly, the Rainbow includes a padded, pink velvet bag to keep it clean and safe from breakage.

The first time we used this toy, we finally had the house to ourselves - no child, no company - so we decided to go all out, as we had our new box of goodies on hand. While I changed into something sexy, Hubby lit candles all over the bedroom, washed the Rainbow with soap and water, then retrieved a jar of hot water. It was then that I realized he had read the packaging of the Rainbow which suggests heating or cooling the wand for intensified sensation. He knows me too well - I hate to be cold or touched with coldness, so I was really excited by the thought of the toy being heated!

Foreplay allowed time for the Rainbow (and us!) to heat up, lube was applied, and OH MY! He twisted and turned the wand as he slowly thrust it in and out of me. It felt amazing! With a bullet on my clit, I came like never before, again and again! I had never felt anything like that! And the smile on his face told me how much he enjoyed giving me this pleasure!

We have given the Rainbow Nubby a thorough testing, as we have used it for the last three nights in a row since it arrived in the mail! We were so impressed with this one that I am sure we will find ourselves "somewhere over the Rainbow" for many years to "come!"

This one definately gets 5 stars from me!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...dID=5673

• Members

Great review Hollywood, I think that is just soooo pretty. Sounds like you are joining the ranks of glass converts :lol:

I'm with you tho, I don't like cold, and I'd prefer mine heated.

Glad you guys have had a great few nights with this!

I love glass toys!! Glad you're "with us" now! It's nice to be part of the Glass Clan! LMAO

• Members

Thanks, Girls!!

Yes, I am SOLD!! I want more, Meg! :lol:

I really didn't know what to expect, and my curiousity finally got the best of me!

So happy I am now part of the "Glass Clan" as you put it, Tyger! :lol:;)

I am definately converted!

• Members

That is a beautiful toy!! I love glass myself, love the cold and hot sensations! I have looked into getting this one sometime, nice review!

• Members
Well Im glad that you like it. I just ordered the same thing on saturday. (My first toy...Ive hird glass is the best) Im excited!!!!

You will love it!!! Congrats! ;)

• Members
Congratulations on trying something new & having a wonderful experience with it!! This one's gorgeous, in my opinion!

Thanks!

It is very gorgeous - the pic really doesn't do it justice! ;)