Official Community Forums Home

Aggressive! Finally!

LilyElle

• Members

I've had this fantasy for a while about getting my wonderful, incredibly gentle boyfriend to get aggressive with me in bed. Not really as full-out forcing role play, but more as a kind of game. After almost a year, I'd finally been able to get him to spank me occasionally, but the closest we've come was ME holding HIM down and having my way with him, and as fun as that is, I wanted to reverse the roles occasionally. Until tonight he'd always said that he would never even pretend to force me, even with rules and a safe-word. It just struck him as wrong to even pretend to force me.

Then, tonight, I finally got my wish. We were in a more playful mood than usual, teasing and tickling and generally just being silly as we made love. I finally turned to him and told him I bet he couldn't hold me down if I tried to get away. He knew exactly what I meant, because that's about how all of our failed conversations about my fantasy had started. To my happy surprise, instead of killing the mood, he rolled over and responded that he bet he could! I was ecstatic! We quickly set the rules (I could resist with body but not with voice, thus anything I said was law, so I could tell him exactly what was wrong at any time if he started to really hurt me by accident) and had a blast! Given our mood at the time, it was much more silly than serious, with a lot of laughter at the contortions we got ourselves into as he "tried" to "force" me. We must have looked like a pretzel! Ah, but it was so much fun, and it had us both going crazy by the time he finally got me! Getting him to be so aggressive at all was a huge step for him, and I know it wasn't easy for him to take that first plunge to help me fulfill this fantasy. He's even decided that now that he's tried it, he actually likes this kind of play and will do it again!

I needed someone to gush to about how happy I am and how proud of him I am. Thank you TT! All those articles and all my lurking around this board is paying off, thanks to all of you! :kiss: Especially Mikayla! Your BDSM 101 article gave me some wonderful ideas, and even though what we did wasn't ropes and whips and feathers bondage, my boyfriend told me that what won him over in the end was the idea that even our flavor of bondage could be playful and painless. I'd sent him your article a while back, and never known if he'd read it or not. I guess I have my answer! Thank you all again!

• Members

That is great. Glad to hear it.

• Members

Sounds like you really had a good time. Did he enjoy it as much s you did? Maybe HE has found out that he likes a little control. Hopefully, it will only get better, although it sounds like it was pretty damn good!

• Members

That sounds great! I am so happy for you!

I've been encouraging my SO to get a little more forceful, too.

It's fun when it DOES happen, isn't it?

I know how happy and excited you are!!

Here is to more good times!! ;)

• Members

I am very happy for you! All it takes is a little persistence and sometimes some education and wha-la - you have interesting, fun, erotic and kinky sex! Good for you!!!! Let us know how things progress!