Official Community Forums Home

A Tall Toy Order

• Members

Hello,

I introduced myself awhile ago and have enjoyed (and learned a lot from!) reading the conversations here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, so I'm not even nervous about posting my question. :)

My much-loved Stormy's Pearl Diver (dual action vibe) finally 100% died yesterday, and now I need a replacement. I bought this to replace it because I thought the thrusting action would be awesome, and it sounded wonderful. When I got it, though, I found that this toy has a little too much girth, and even with plenty of lube, the "ribs" where it thrusts are pinching me. Ouch! The vibe part isn't strong enough to take me over the edge, and I had a hard time with the controls on the base (they're little wheels that you turn for stronger or weaker action and I accidentally made it stronger, then not strong, and I just had a heck of a time with it). So, I wonder if maybe someone could make a recommendation of something that would work better?

Here's what I really liked about the Pearl Diver that died, and what I'd like to find in my next one: It was fairly small, probably 1", curved, but still filling. The vibe was nice and strong. And it had speed controls on a corded remote. I'm open to trying something with thrusting action, but it's not mandatory. Can anyone recommend something for me?

Sorry for such a lengthy post (but I want to get it right this time!) and thanks so much in advance for any help you can offer!

Jessie

• Members

I really would just recommend that you read through the reviews. Try picking something that got several GOOD reviews, with the criteria you are looking for.

And I'm sure you will get a few suggestions... Reviewers???

Good luck!

• Members

You know I really, liked this one SE0676-12-3main.jpg

This is completely positionable, not too thick on the girth, I'm kind of small down there ;) and you can position the clit stimulator exactly where you want it and you can remove the "bunny" covering the bullet for just bullet play. My review is there too.

Good luck!

Ultimate Bendable Love Bunny

• Members
You know I really, liked this one SE0676-12-3main.jpg

This is completely positionable, not too thick on the girth, I'm kind of small down there ;) and you can position the clit stimulator exactly where you want it and you can remove the "bunny" covering the bullet for just bullet play. My review is there too.

Good luck!

Ultimate Bendable Love Bunny

I was looking at this and thinking it might be something I want. I had a pink panther one with moving beads in it...and the panther started to break off from the shaft. So time for a new one.

Does the bendable clit part stay in place? I love pressure and I don't want the clit thing unbending on me if that makes sense. And I like to move then in and out...and don't want it moving out of the position I placed it in.

• Members

Hi,

Welcome to the site and don't be bashful.

I've never had that toy you had but I'm loving my egg, my cyberskin vibrator, my 3-n-1 vibrator and my hibiscus. I read the reviews too before I buy and I go back and post reviews on toys I buy from this site.

b]NOW, what to do with your poor recently passed toy.:( Is there a sex toy heaven? There should be. We should set up a memorial for your dearly departed.!!! Maybe we can set up a section on this site for people to post sad news of their toys and post fond memories!! khee, khee

• Members
I was looking at this and thinking it might be something I want. I had a pink panther one with moving beads in it...and the panther started to break off from the shaft. So time for a new one.

Does the bendable clit part stay in place? I love pressure and I don't want the clit thing unbending on me if that makes sense. And I like to move then in and out...and don't want it moving out of the position I placed it in.

Yes it does, once positioned it doesn't move. If you are thrusting this, it may move closer but will stay in whatever position you put it in.

hth

• Review Team
Hi,

Welcome to the site and don't be bashful.

I've never had that toy you had but I'm loving my egg, my cyberskin vibrator, my 3-n-1 vibrator and my hibiscus. I read the reviews too before I buy and I go back and post reviews on toys I buy from this site.

b]NOW, what to do with your poor recently passed toy.:( Is there a sex toy heaven? There should be. We should set up a memorial for your dearly departed.!!! Maybe we can set up a section on this site for people to post sad news of their toys and post fond memories!! khee, khee

Think that would be interesting idea. I caught my dog chewing my old dildo to crap, poor thing had chunks taken out of it (must of hurt)

Hi there. I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your SN!! Very clever!! I'm sorry that the other dual action didn't work for you. Now, I did notice that the measurements on the one you have are 8.5" long, and 1.5" in diameter. I'm assuming that this is a bit too big and thick for your tastes?

I tried and reviewed the High Octane Magic Fingers Dual Action Thrusting Vibe. SE7859-11main.jpg

The measurements for this are a bit smaller, at 7" long, and 1.25" in diameter, and I had no problems with pinching. Notice how rounded and gentle the ribs are where the thrusting is on the shaft. In fact, this thing is awesome. Expensive, but, for what it does, well worth the investment.

Definitely look over the shopping site, and take advantage of the product reviews as well. Each person has different tastes, but chances are, you will find a reviewer that has similar tastes to yours, and hopefully, that will help you pick the perfect dual action for you. Best wishes!

• Members
NOW, what to do with your poor recently passed toy.:( Is there a sex toy heaven? There should be. We should set up a memorial for your dearly departed.!!! Maybe we can set up a section on this site for people to post sad news of their toys and post fond memories!! khee, khee

You're right--there should be a sex toy heaven, and maybe even a cemetary where we can go visit them. The Pearl Diver (nicknamed Petey) and I spent countless hours together, and made some great memories. I'll sure miss Petey. Sniff, sniff. :(

Jess

• Members

Thank you all for your responses. I'm going to spend some time searching the site in hopes of finding exactly what I want. I think I may have found a winner in this toy, but I'll do some more searching.