Official Community Forums Home

Erotica

quietguy

• Members

After reading several of your posts Mikayla, I came upon the idea of a story with you as the main character. It's meant in good fun, and I hope you (and everyone else) enjoys it. You could imagine that the narrator is your husband, or fantasize about someone else. That is up to you.

It was an unusually warm spring day and as I stretched and yawned on my top deck I saw her. She came out from the berth on the boat next to mine wearing what appeared to be just a long t-shirt and carrying a towel. Before she saw me I reacted almost instinctively and pulled my camera up to my eye, framed the shot with my telephoto lens, and snapped the picture. She heard the click of my camera and before I could pull it down she locked her eyes on me. And then she smiled.

"Hi", she said, in a very friendly and sweet voice. "Are you a photographer?"

"Strictly amateur," I replied. "How are you?"

"Great! It's such a gorgeous day!" she purred. "Is that your boat?"

"Yeah, I just moved it here this week from Placid Cove. Have you been here long?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Not really, well I mean the boat's been here awhile, but I just got here. I'm actually just boatsitting for the owners this weekend. My name's Mikayla."

I used to know a Mikayla--she was very hot, and very slutty. I wondered if this one was similar, or different, and I wanted to know quick.

"Nice to meet you Mikayla," I liked that name--playful, but sexy. "I'm Greg. I'm here for the weekend myself." I immediately hit upon an idea and offered her a proposal.

"Why don't you climb aboard over here and suntan? I'm trying to figure out this camera and could use some company. Besides the sun's better over here."

Yes, it sounded stupid and very upfront but before I finished my sentence she was already on the deck and heading over to my boat. As I helped her aboard, the first thing I noticed when she grabbed my hand was her french manicure and how creamy soft her skin felt. I also caught a peek down the neckline of her t-shirt and saw two extremely full breasts.

We made small talk as she settled herself. I offered her a margarita and she accepted. As I grabbed myself another beer and her margarita, she took off the t-shirt to reveal one of the hottest bodies I have seen in person outside a Las Vegas stripclub. Absolutely beautiful tits, and very large. Almost too large for her slight frame. Almost. She had a gorgeous tan, an ass you could bounce quarters off of, and little bright red toenails. The whole package was "covered" with a too small white bikini. I started to feel juices flowing into my slumbering member when I snapped out of it and offered her the margarita.

"Thanks!" she said playfully as her tongue slid along the rim of the glass to catch some salt. Her eyes watched mine the entire time.

She giggled slightly, took a drink and turned slowly and walked over to the chaise and stretched out to catch some rays. I sat down mesmerized and began absentmindedly snapping some more pictures of her.

The day was indeed beautiful and I felt very lucky as our small talk began to flow as easily as if we'd known each other for years. She turned out to be a really cool chick and I truly enjoyed getting to know her. Turns out she worked in the fashion industry in one of the larger metropolitan areas and had taken some friends up on an offer to boatsit for the weekend to get away from the big city life for a couple of days. I enjoyed listening to her funny stories about stupid runway models, the gay men who coached them, and the rest of her exciting lifestyle. I could tell she was smart, got what she wanted, but sounded like a very humble person as well who truly appreciated what she had in life. After a couple of hours, a few more margaritas and beers, and some playful posing for my camera--much to my disappointment, she got up and apologized. She had to meet some friends for a late lunch at the marina.

"It was really fun meeting you Greg," she purred as she batted those big eyes at me again and touched my hand.

I wish I could fuck that tight slutty pussy of yours, I thought to myself as I looked at her. Then, afraid she might actually be able to read my mind, I stammered a quick "Hope to see you again soon." and started playing with my camera. She giggled slightly and was gone.

After she left, I downloaded some of the pictures from my camera onto my laptop and looked at them. She really had an incredible face for the camera--every angle was superb. I began to get drowsy and made my way down into the spacious berth of my 35 foot cruiser and decided to take a nice afternoon nap. I fell asleep dreaming about Mikayla. She had captivated me.

I was having the strangest dream. I was dreaming that a beautiful woman had slipped into my cabin, had come up behind me and whispered, "Wanna play?" I turned around to see that it was Mikayla, and before the last word had even finished echoing off the walls, she started eagerly French kissing me. As her tongue energetically explored my mouth, I was a bit taken aback, since we had only met hours ago. “Those must have been some strong margaritas!” I thought to myself, as she pinned my hands against the wall and our tongues continued to clash. Since I couldn’t move my hands, I used the only tool I had available and thrust my tongue back deeply into her mouth. Her quiet moans began to arouse me, and as my awaking schlong inched to attention I realized it was pointed straight down. As I moved to right the direction of my loyal soldier, Mikayla beat me to the punch and released her grip on my left hand and quickly reached down and expertly worked my love muscle northward through my shorts. With my left hand now liberated, I moved to grab a handful of ass, only to be thwarted by her turning me around and pushing me back onto the bed in the lower berth. “She’s really taking charge—I like it!” I thought, as she rapidly tore off my shorts and her shorts and t-shirt.

Flat on my back, with my pole at full attention, Mikayla gave out what sounded like a relieved sigh, and proceeded to grasp my cock firmly and enclose her silky slippery lips around it. Her work was paralyzing--alternating with her hand and her mouth, up and down continuously, I nearly passed out. The only thing keeping me from exploding down her throat was the proper amount of alcohol I had drunk. The warm numbness was just right, knocking down the sensation a notch or two. I slowly moved my hands down to her head to help guide her as she ravenously worked my love muscle, and felt her silky hair. This was an incredible dream.

Suddenly, something startled me and I started to wake up. I fought it, as I definitely wanted to finish this dream, but it was no use. Still half asleep and half in my dream, I reached down to feel my hard-on when I suddenly jerked completely awake. HOLY SHIT!!!!” my mind screamed at me. The realization that it WAS Mikayla blowing me and that I was definitely not dreaming caused a flood of emotions in my mind, and I instinctively pulled her head away from her work. As we stared at each other there in the fading afternoon light, Mikayla only had one thing to say. “If you want me to stop, just say so.” And with that she deep throated my pole once again, basically paralyzing me.

As I laid there pondering what was going on through my dazed mind, only one thought could be made out, “The girl’s technique is absolutely flawless!!” Since I could absolutely not muster any other thought, my mind eased and I again began to enjoy the pleasure her hands and mouth were giving me. As I settled down and got back into it, other thoughts flooded my mind and I hit upon exactly what I wanted to do. A three phase plan, if you will. After a few more minutes of having Mikayla lick, slurp, jerk and swallow my cock, I sat up and said, “Why don’t you take a short break?” and with that I pulled her onto the bed, twisted her around so she was facing my feet, laid on my back and brought her legs over my head and parted her cheeks. I found out two things as soon as I licked her—she was completely shaved and she LOVED having her pussy licked! She squatted on my face and actually put her hand down there to help guide my tongue, and almost immediately began to shudder. As her orgasm drenched my face, I pushed on her back and she dutifully bent back over and continued blowing me. Man, I love doing 69!! She was working feverishly now, trying to get me to empty my load into her grateful mouth, but I had other plans. As the ripples of her orgasm passed, I again sat up and quickly moved in behind her. I basically had to wrestle her off my prick, and she seemed somewhat disappointed not being able to finish me off, but her feelings soon subsided when she felt me part her cheeks once again (with her hands helping!!) and slowly slip my love club into her still drenched love hole.

“Doggy style’s my favorite!” she moaned as I slowly inched into her. She felt great. and we were soon ramming in perfect tandem, me thrusting forward purposely and firmly, she pushing back with wanton abandon. I soon buried myself balls deep into her and began hitting her cervix with the crown of my royal highness. When this happened, her moans went from high pitched and light to deep and guttural. She was really into it now, and having the time of her life, as I could feel one of her hands working underneath on her clit. I then put phase two of my plan into action. As we banged back and forth, I began lubing my index finger with my saliva and her own love juice, and began to gently rub her puckered asshole with it, and then slowly slip it in. And out. And in. Her moaning reached a new octave, so I knew she was loving it, and once again I started to feel her shudder in orgasm. Just before she completely went over the edge, however, I timed it perfectly and jammed my cock balls deep into her pussy while burying my finger deep into her ass.

Mayhem ensued, as she bucked like a bronco right over the cliff of self control. Her body completely tightened up for about 5 seconds, and then shuddered out of control as her orgasm rocked every synapse and nerve ending in her body. I couldn’t believe how quiet she was and gave her extra credit for not alerting my neighbors with her screams. Holding in her scream only multiplied the orgasm and her relentless quaking almost damn near brought me over the edge as well. Any other time and I would have happily pumped my gallons of creamy silk down her love canal, but phase three of my plan had yet to be enacted.

After we collapsed in a heap, I set her on a new task immediately to keep her from passing out from sheer exhaustion. I moved up to her head, put a pillow underneath it and straddled her face. She immediately pulled down on my crank and guided it into her mouth once again. Since she was flat on her back, this allowed her body to rest while her mouth and mind were kept occupied with the task at hand. She just loved what she was doing as she immediately began moaning again and utilized both hands in her project. She used one to stroke my rod into her mouth, and the other to cup and massage my freshly shaved balls. She was proceeding slower this time, more deliberately. Just completely putting a massive ache into my already screaming ball sack. We carried on like this for what must have been a good ten minutes—she just didn’t seem to get tired of it!! Phase three was in full tilt now, as I pulled out of her mouth and rolled her over yet again. Pulling her into doggy position, I parted her cheeks (again with her helping hands), and slowly inched back into her hot wet pussy. I pumped her slower this time, almost rhythmically. Again, I began to play with her asshole, tapping it as I softly whispered, “Wanna try something new?” Her answer of “Go slow”, gave me all the assurance I needed. This slut needed more and I was about to really give it to her!

I pulled out of her snatch quickly and reached down and pulled her head around to me. Shoving my cock into her mouth, I whispered “Get it nice and slippery”, followed by “do you like how you taste?” Her muffled “Uh-hmmmm” was almost orgasmic. She salivated like a starving dog, and soon my shaft and balls were absolutely dripping. I pulled her back into doggy position and slowly eased my cock into her cinnamon ring. She immediately tightened up but I reached down and strongly began massaging her neck and whispering “Relax.” She did so, and I slowly inched into her incredible ass. She was so damn tight I quickly learned that I was only going in once, so I strained and pushed and she moaned and squirmed. Finally, I was balls deep and shaking from exhaustion. Sweat was pouring off of me and her body was slick from perspiration as well. A slight smell of musk permeated the air as we slowly rocked there in position. There could be no thrusting, as her ass had me in a vise grip and I began to wonder if she was enjoying herself, when again I felt her hand slide up and start to massage her muff button.

I continued rubbing her neck as she lowered her head down into the pillow, freeing her other hand, which quickly went up underneath her and allowed her to bury two fingers deep into her pussy. We slowly rocked back and forth as she moaned into the pillow and fingered herself. After about 5 minutes of this, my mind and body were at a breaking point. We started to rock back and forth faster, and I started to feel her ass loosen a bit, allowing me thrust after all. The feeling was so intense, I started prying her cheeks apart as far as I could and pounded myself even deeper into her chocolate cave, when I started to feel her shudder yet again. This time she was taking me with her, and as her body was about to register yet another orgasm, she reached up and firmly pulled down on my balls. BOOM!!!! A jet spray of liquid hit me squarely in the nuts—the lucky girl was ejaculating like a fire hose!! This sensation, along with her ass’ vise grip on my cock, catapulted me over the orgasmic abyss. I began shooting off bottle rockets into her ass as my own orgasm quickly followed hers. She screamed into the pillows as she drenched the sheets with her own juice and for a split second I worried that we might be heard, but my mind gave way and returned to the sensation I was having at the expense of her ass muscles. Each convulsing pump of my orgasm brought a fresh load of silky cream into her tight ass, which had no place to take it so it started seeping out at her engorged anus. Her squirting subsided and after a couple of minutes, her ass tightened up again and out I came, completely limp. Mikayla quickly moved up to my face and buried her tongue deeply into my mouth. “That was fantastic—I haven’t had sex for a year, and never like that!!” She kissed me again gratefully, then tenderly, then quickly scurried into the john to begin cleaning herself up. As I flopped down exhausted, I began to wonder about what the rest of the weekend might hold for us. And I smiled.

Author's P.S.--sorry there are no toys in this story Mikayla, but geez, we, I mean the main characters just met!!

• Members

Well color me EXTREMELY FLATTERED (AND HORNY!) :D

It is not everyday that some writes a piece of erotica that stars YOU! :blink::P:D THANKS!

I must say, I was very impressed with the writing in general. I also was impressed with your take on me. You certainly paid attention to my posts! Although you did not do everything EXACTLY as I would have done them - how could you possibly, you don't know me - it was pretty damn close!

Thank you once again. I will print this out, with your permission of course, and share it with my hb! Perhaps it will spark our next hot night of sex!

Many kisses,

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Wow,, that is absolutely fantastic!!

Made me horny as well ... very good writing! Sounds like a great time!!

I read this forum daily but don't post often,, but you certainly picked the right person to write about,,, I find ALL Mikayla postings interesting,,, and she is very knowledgable!!

Keep up the writing

libragirl

• Members

I'm happy you ladies liked it. Just a little something I dreamed up when I was bored at work. Mikayla of course you can print it out and show it to your hb (hope it doesn't make him too jealous ;) ). but if the sex it inspires is fantastic (as i'm sure it will be if you are involved) then you have to tell us ALL about it!! :D

• Members

Well, I showed your wonderful piece to my HB and he was flattered for me, as well as turned on! He asked me, "Does this guy know you?" I guess that means you did a good job ;)

It also did spark last night's sex, when he asked if I would like to "jump aboard his boat", i.e. our bed!

Thanks so much for that - I will give all of you the scoop on that in an erotic writing to come later!

Thanks again for the inspiration - I just love being a muse!

Mikayla :P

• 10 months later...
:P That was a great story.My wife works nights and uses msn messenger so last night i e-mailed this story and a couple other ones from here.This morning she wakes me 20 mins after she gets home and proceeds to start foreplay right away.This is usally not her she usally play's on the computer for 2-3 hrs and then it's time for her to sleep. When we were all done she said that she had read the e-mails i sent and got so excited that had to do it now.Thanks for the stories it really made a diiference and also i didn't know that she really gets excited about reading them.This site does make a difference in your love life.Thanks again everyone.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
After reading several of your posts Mikayla, I came upon the idea of a story with you as the main character. It's meant in good fun, and I hope you (and everyone else) enjoys it. You could imagine that the narrator is your husband, or fantasize about someone else. That is up to you.

It was an unusually warm spring day and as I stretched and yawned on my top deck I saw her. She came out from the berth on the boat next to mine wearing what appeared to be just a long t-shirt and carrying a towel. Before she saw me I reacted almost instinctively and pulled my camera up to my eye, framed the shot with my telephoto lens, and snapped the picture. She heard the click of my camera and before I could pull it down she locked her eyes on me. And then she smiled.

"Hi", she said, in a very friendly and sweet voice. "Are you a photographer?"

"Strictly amateur," I replied. "How are you?"

"Great! It's such a gorgeous day!" she purred. "Is that your boat?"

"Yeah, I just moved it here this week from Placid Cove. Have you been here long?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant.

"Not really, well I mean the boat's been here awhile, but I just got here. I'm actually just boatsitting for the owners this weekend. My name's Mikayla."

I used to know a Mikayla--she was very hot, and very slutty. I wondered if this one was similar, or different, and I wanted to know quick.

"Nice to meet you Mikayla," I liked that name--playful, but sexy. "I'm Greg. I'm here for the weekend myself." I immediately hit upon an idea and offered her a proposal.

"Why don't you climb aboard over here and suntan? I'm trying to figure out this camera and could use some company. Besides the sun's better over here."

Yes, it sounded stupid and very upfront but before I finished my sentence she was already on the deck and heading over to my boat. As I helped her aboard, the first thing I noticed when she grabbed my hand was her french manicure and how creamy soft her skin felt. I also caught a peek down the neckline of her t-shirt and saw two extremely full breasts.

We made small talk as she settled herself. I offered her a margarita and she accepted. As I grabbed myself another beer and her margarita, she took off the t-shirt to reveal one of the hottest bodies I have seen in person outside a Las Vegas stripclub. Absolutely beautiful tits, and very large. Almost too large for her slight frame. Almost. She had a gorgeous tan, an ass you could bounce quarters off of, and little bright red toenails. The whole package was "covered" with a too small white bikini. I started to feel juices flowing into my slumbering member when I snapped out of it and offered her the margarita.

"Thanks!" she said playfully as her tongue slid along the rim of the glass to catch some salt. Her eyes watched mine the entire time.

She giggled slightly, took a drink and turned slowly and walked over to the chaise and stretched out to catch some rays. I sat down mesmerized and began absentmindedly snapping some more pictures of her.

The day was indeed beautiful and I felt very lucky as our small talk began to flow as easily as if we'd known each other for years. She turned out to be a really cool chick and I truly enjoyed getting to know her. Turns out she worked in the fashion industry in one of the larger metropolitan areas and had taken some friends up on an offer to boatsit for the weekend to get away from the big city life for a couple of days. I enjoyed listening to her funny stories about stupid runway models, the gay men who coached them, and the rest of her exciting lifestyle. I could tell she was smart, got what she wanted, but sounded like a very humble person as well who truly appreciated what she had in life. After a couple of hours, a few more margaritas and beers, and some playful posing for my camera--much to my disappointment, she got up and apologized. She had to meet some friends for a late lunch at the marina.

"It was really fun meeting you Greg," she purred as she batted those big eyes at me again and touched my hand.

I wish I could fuck that tight slutty pussy of yours, I thought to myself as I looked at her. Then, afraid she might actually be able to read my mind, I stammered a quick "Hope to see you again soon." and started playing with my camera. She giggled slightly and was gone.

After she left, I downloaded some of the pictures from my camera onto my laptop and looked at them. She really had an incredible face for the camera--every angle was superb. I began to get drowsy and made my way down into the spacious berth of my 35 foot cruiser and decided to take a nice afternoon nap. I fell asleep dreaming about Mikayla. She had captivated me.

I was having the strangest dream. I was dreaming that a beautiful woman had slipped into my cabin, had come up behind me and whispered, "Wanna play?" I turned around to see that it was Mikayla, and before the last word had even finished echoing off the walls, she started eagerly French kissing me. As her tongue energetically explored my mouth, I was a bit taken aback, since we had only met hours ago. “Those must have been some strong margaritas!” I thought to myself, as she pinned my hands against the wall and our tongues continued to clash. Since I couldn’t move my hands, I used the only tool I had available and thrust my tongue back deeply into her mouth. Her quiet moans began to arouse me, and as my awaking schlong inched to attention I realized it was pointed straight down. As I moved to right the direction of my loyal soldier, Mikayla beat me to the punch and released her grip on my left hand and quickly reached down and expertly worked my love muscle northward through my shorts. With my left hand now liberated, I moved to grab a handful of ass, only to be thwarted by her turning me around and pushing me back onto the bed in the lower berth. “She’s really taking charge—I like it!” I thought, as she rapidly tore off my shorts and her shorts and t-shirt.

Flat on my back, with my pole at full attention, Mikayla gave out what sounded like a relieved sigh, and proceeded to grasp my cock firmly and enclose her silky slippery lips around it. Her work was paralyzing--alternating with her hand and her mouth, up and down continuously, I nearly passed out. The only thing keeping me from exploding down her throat was the proper amount of alcohol I had drunk. The warm numbness was just right, knocking down the sensation a notch or two. I slowly moved my hands down to her head to help guide her as she ravenously worked my love muscle, and felt her silky hair. This was an incredible dream.

Suddenly, something startled me and I started to wake up. I fought it, as I definitely wanted to finish this dream, but it was no use. Still half asleep and half in my dream, I reached down to feel my hard-on when I suddenly jerked completely awake. HOLY SHIT!!!!” my mind screamed at me. The realization that it WAS Mikayla blowing me and that I was definitely not dreaming caused a flood of emotions in my mind, and I instinctively pulled her head away from her work. As we stared at each other there in the fading afternoon light, Mikayla only had one thing to say. “If you want me to stop, just say so.” And with that she deep throated my pole once again, basically paralyzing me.

As I laid there pondering what was going on through my dazed mind, only one thought could be made out, “The girl’s technique is absolutely flawless!!” Since I could absolutely not muster any other thought, my mind eased and I again began to enjoy the pleasure her hands and mouth were giving me. As I settled down and got back into it, other thoughts flooded my mind and I hit upon exactly what I wanted to do. A three phase plan, if you will. After a few more minutes of having Mikayla lick, slurp, jerk and swallow my cock, I sat up and said, “Why don’t you take a short break?” and with that I pulled her onto the bed, twisted her around so she was facing my feet, laid on my back and brought her legs over my head and parted her cheeks. I found out two things as soon as I licked her—she was completely shaved and she LOVED having her pussy licked! She squatted on my face and actually put her hand down there to help guide my tongue, and almost immediately began to shudder. As her orgasm drenched my face, I pushed on her back and she dutifully bent back over and continued blowing me. Man, I love doing 69!! She was working feverishly now, trying to get me to empty my load into her grateful mouth, but I had other plans. As the ripples of her orgasm passed, I again sat up and quickly moved in behind her. I basically had to wrestle her off my prick, and she seemed somewhat disappointed not being able to finish me off, but her feelings soon subsided when she felt me part her cheeks once again (with her hands helping!!) and slowly slip my love club into her still drenched love hole.

“Doggy style’s my favorite!” she moaned as I slowly inched into her. She felt great. and we were soon ramming in perfect tandem, me thrusting forward purposely and firmly, she pushing back with wanton abandon. I soon buried myself balls deep into her and began hitting her cervix with the crown of my royal highness. When this happened, her moans went from high pitched and light to deep and guttural. She was really into it now, and having the time of her life, as I could feel one of her hands working underneath on her clit. I then put phase two of my plan into action. As we banged back and forth, I began lubing my index finger with my saliva and her own love juice, and began to gently rub her puckered asshole with it, and then slowly slip it in. And out. And in. Her moaning reached a new octave, so I knew she was loving it, and once again I started to feel her shudder in orgasm. Just before she completely went over the edge, however, I timed it perfectly and jammed my cock balls deep into her pussy while burying my finger deep into her ass.

Mayhem ensued, as she bucked like a bronco right over the cliff of self control. Her body completely tightened up for about 5 seconds, and then shuddered out of control as her orgasm rocked every synapse and nerve ending in her body. I couldn’t believe how quiet she was and gave her extra credit for not alerting my neighbors with her screams. Holding in her scream only multiplied the orgasm and her relentless quaking almost damn near brought me over the edge as well. Any other time and I would have happily pumped my gallons of creamy silk down her love canal, but phase three of my plan had yet to be enacted.

After we collapsed in a heap, I set her on a new task immediately to keep her from passing out from sheer exhaustion. I moved up to her head, put a pillow underneath it and straddled her face. She immediately pulled down on my crank and guided it into her mouth once again. Since she was flat on her back, this allowed her body to rest while her mouth and mind were kept occupied with the task at hand. She just loved what she was doing as she immediately began moaning again and utilized both hands in her project. She used one to stroke my rod into her mouth, and the other to cup and massage my freshly shaved balls. She was proceeding slower this time, more deliberately. Just completely putting a massive ache into my already screaming ball sack. We carried on like this for what must have been a good ten minutes—she just didn’t seem to get tired of it!! Phase three was in full tilt now, as I pulled out of her mouth and rolled her over yet again. Pulling her into doggy position, I parted her cheeks (again with her helping hands), and slowly inched back into her hot wet pussy. I pumped her slower this time, almost rhythmically. Again, I began to play with her asshole, tapping it as I softly whispered, “Wanna try something new?” Her answer of “Go slow”, gave me all the assurance I needed. This slut needed more and I was about to really give it to her!

I pulled out of her snatch quickly and reached down and pulled her head around to me. Shoving my cock into her mouth, I whispered “Get it nice and slippery”, followed by “do you like how you taste?” Her muffled “Uh-hmmmm” was almost orgasmic. She salivated like a starving dog, and soon my shaft and balls were absolutely dripping. I pulled her back into doggy position and slowly eased my cock into her cinnamon ring. She immediately tightened up but I reached down and strongly began massaging her neck and whispering “Relax.” She did so, and I slowly inched into her incredible ass. She was so damn tight I quickly learned that I was only going in once, so I strained and pushed and she moaned and squirmed. Finally, I was balls deep and shaking from exhaustion. Sweat was pouring off of me and her body was slick from perspiration as well. A slight smell of musk permeated the air as we slowly rocked there in position. There could be no thrusting, as her ass had me in a vise grip and I began to wonder if she was enjoying herself, when again I felt her hand slide up and start to massage her muff button.

I continued rubbing her neck as she lowered her head down into the pillow, freeing her other hand, which quickly went up underneath her and allowed her to bury two fingers deep into her pussy. We slowly rocked back and forth as she moaned into the pillow and fingered herself. After about 5 minutes of this, my mind and body were at a breaking point. We started to rock back and forth faster, and I started to feel her ass loosen a bit, allowing me thrust after all. The feeling was so intense, I started prying her cheeks apart as far as I could and pounded myself even deeper into her chocolate cave, when I started to feel her shudder yet again. This time she was taking me with her, and as her body was about to register yet another orgasm, she reached up and firmly pulled down on my balls. BOOM!!!! A jet spray of liquid hit me squarely in the nuts—the lucky girl was ejaculating like a fire hose!! This sensation, along with her ass’ vise grip on my cock, catapulted me over the orgasmic abyss. I began shooting off bottle rockets into her ass as my own orgasm quickly followed hers. She screamed into the pillows as she drenched the sheets with her own juice and for a split second I worried that we might be heard, but my mind gave way and returned to the sensation I was having at the expense of her ass muscles. Each convulsing pump of my orgasm brought a fresh load of silky cream into her tight ass, which had no place to take it so it started seeping out at her engorged anus. Her squirting subsided and after a couple of minutes, her ass tightened up again and out I came, completely limp. Mikayla quickly moved up to my face and buried her tongue deeply into my mouth. “That was fantastic—I haven’t had sex for a year, and never like that!!” She kissed me again gratefully, then tenderly, then quickly scurried into the john to begin cleaning herself up. As I flopped down exhausted, I began to wonder about what the rest of the weekend might hold for us. And I smiled.

Author's P.S.--sorry there are no toys in this story Mikayla, but geez, we, I mean the main characters just met!!