Official Community Forums Home

Hello To All

• Members

This is my first post, and I would like to say that being able to talk openly about sex is a great thing so I am thankful that this forum exists. My wife and I have ordered a few things and I have printed off some of the articles which were very helpful. I am not exactly sure why I am here, my wife and I have drastically different sex drives and it is not that we do not enjoy our time together, we do, but I usually feel unsatisfied. I think that sex is absolutely fantastic and beautiful in all of its facets and I am always up for anything, normal or slightly kinky. My wife enjoys this too, however at a much lower interest level. We have been married for quite awhile but have always had this problem. Whoever started the idea that you should wait until after you are married to have sex should be keelhauled. Perhaps someone out there has a similar issue, I could use some advice.

• Members

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find it helps you with any percieved issues to make your world more enjoyable!

• Members

INF--there are at least several people here with your concerns....that's what this forum is for. I hope you find some advice that is pertinent to your situation...and in the meantime have a few laughs. This is a great bunch.

• Members

Welcome, and I hope you find the answer to your problems. If anyplace can help you, its this place

Randy.

• Members
:)I can say that you have come to the right place. My husband and I have had similar problems as far as our sex life is concerned. He has a HIGH one and mine well it goes up and down. I know that it becomes very frustrating to him but someone how we manage to work through it. This forum not only has great articles and toys but also great people here to talk to that are wonderful at providing ideas. I hope you have fun here!! Welcome!! :)

• Members

Welcome!