Official Community Forums Home

Quick Update On The Wife, The Fun Continues

schlingel

• Members

once again i'm here for no other reason. yes, the birthday came to pass and she managed another orgasm. this one as she was rushed to shower and dress for a small bday get together. here's the best part, as she is in germany, i had no option to send her a video (ref my other posting) on time. but, she didn't need it. you'll never guess what she said was even better...a sexy story - i posted btw under "sexy stories" if anyone is interested- kinda long.

well, i can't believe it. all this time. i tried talking dirty on the phone, chat, email and the whole video fiasco. unreal. and she has asked for more - hell yeah! so just a quick recap: 21 years together no masturbating, then last nov first time, then monday then again last night.

i can't believe this. and thanks for all the advice, it's paying off i guess. and i'm backing waaay off the pressure. as long as she's asking, i'll keep sending her stories and just wait for the news!

• Members
once again i'm here for no other reason. yes, the birthday came to pass and she managed another orgasm. this one as she was rushed to shower and dress for a small bday get together. here's the best part, as she is in germany, i had no option to send her a video (ref my other posting) on time. but, she didn't need it. you'll never guess what she said was even better...a sexy story - i posted btw under "sexy stories" if anyone is interested- kinda long.

well, i can't believe it. all this time. i tried talking dirty on the phone, chat, email and the whole video fiasco. unreal. and she has asked for more - hell yeah! so just a quick recap: 21 years together no masturbating, then last nov first time, then monday then again last night.

i can't believe this. and thanks for all the advice, it's paying off i guess. and i'm backing waaay off the pressure. as long as she's asking, i'll keep sending her stories and just wait for the news!

glad everything is moving forward!!

• Members

good for the both of you. I've been married 23 years and there are always new was to keep thing fresh! :P

• Members

great to hear! Keep at it!