Official Community Forums Home

First Time Last Night.

Luv2bbad

Wow!!!!!!! My Wife and I had our first anal sex last night, after years of talking about it, it has came true.

It felt so good, hurt a little at first but after about 10-15 min of slow movement I got use to it. I loved watching her cum over and over again as she slowly fucked my ass, it was very intence. Cant wait for the weekend and we have some more fun trying different positions. It was my fantasy to have it done but it is hers to have me bent doggie style. Not sure if Im ready for that yet. My wife doesnt know that Im posting this but when she finds out Im sure she will reply with her own thoughts on the matter. Plue she is the great story teller in our relationship so it would be a better read for all.

Mr. Luv2bbad

One question, Could someone put up a couple of other good sites with message boards about wifes giving anal sex to there husbands? Thanks.

• Members

Welcome to the anal sex club! As you will find out, probably shortly, there are many men who enjoy having their FEMALE partners give them anal sex - either via strap-on or with toys. It is a healthy and normal part of lovemaking nowadays.

I am concerned about one thing that you said. You said it "hurt a little at first" Anal sex should not hurt at all. This is an indication that there was either not enough lubrication or that your wife went too fast at first. The tissue in the anal canal is extremely sensitive and thin, ergo it is really important that you go very, very slow and use plenty of lube. I can not stress enough how much LUBE you should use! Astroglide is a great lube for anal sex, especially with toys - they sell it here on TooTimid or even some AnalEez. Anyway, since the anus has no natual lubrication, it is imperative that you lubricate!

So, welcome again....and make sure that the next time there is no pain. If you feel pain..STOP....wait, add more lube...go slower, then start again!

good luck,

Mikayla

Maybe hurt was a bad word to use, she used a strap on (was very hard to go into the story and buy one with her :-) , Maybe a better word would be a little burning feeling, just not use to it I guess, but it still felt great and looking for more fun times ahead.

Mr. Luv2bbad

• Members

I can definitely understand why some women love anal sex. It feels so good. I don't understand why most of my guy friends aren't into having their female partners do it. Maybe they're just not telling me the truth, but I have a feeling it is a 'man' thing. Straight guys might look at it as being a gay thing. I have had only two partners do it to me...usually with their fingers. Once a lover tried it with one of her dildos, and it was too painful for me to get into it.

Even before I lost my virginity, I have stimulated myself anally, and I love it. Recently I've read a little about prostate stimulation and extended orgasm in men. I never have that much time to get into a masturbation session, but I've always been a little jealous of the female orgasm. I think anal sex might be the way to experience something similar. Do any of the guys have any comment on this?

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I have to agree with "always." I love anal stimulation. I started doing this to myself when I was young because I wanted to know how it felt for a woman. I found that it felt incredible. I never admitted to anyone that I liked it, because of the stigma that would go along with it. Over the years, I have moved to larger and larger toys, always on my own though.

Then one day, a new lover was giving me oral sex and started to lightly touch my anus. I couldn't help but moan. So she went a little further with her fingers. I exploded shortly after.

All these years later, I have been unable to get my wife to try anything. I only wish she would give it a chance but, unfortunately, she is quite prudish. Hopefully I might meet someone special one day to help me experience this.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,im new here and love it so far.Ive never been rimmed of fucked except for a dildoe I have and it feels good.Im thinking of buying a dildoe with a suction cup that i cna fuck hands free,Does anyone have any experience with these or have any reccomendations?Im married but my wife is very puratanical and would die if she knew I wanted to get fucked.Thanks all.Tom

• Members

Welcome Tom!

You should not be ashamed at all about wanting anal sex, more heterosexual men are engaging in anal sex now than in the last 5 years! I would caution that you go slowly into the land of anal penetration though...for it is tricky business! It is very, very enjoyable--but you really just can't find something and stick it up there - there are some rules! I have posted many times on safe anal sex - I suggest you find those posts and read them.

The major four rules of safe anal play are: sobriety (never be intoxicated); lubrication (you need A LOT of lube, the more the better); go SLOW (take your time, there should never be any pain with anal sex, if there is pain, you are doing it WRONG); and cross contaminiation (this is more for women - you should NEVER cross contaminate from anus to vagina, or from anus to mouth)

If you are looking for something to begin with, I would suggest an anal plug, perhaps a smaller one, maybe one that vibrates - also get a beginner's anal vibe or some vibrating pleasure beads - I will post links at the end of this post - take your time advancing to the suction cup dildo. Once comfortable, you can get there in a snap! ALWAYS REMEMBER: YOU CAN LOOSE THE TOY UP YOUR ANAL CANAL - so make sure you have a good hold of it, or you get toys designed for anal play!

Also, maybe you could suggest this to your wife as some point, she may not be against it as much as you think - but only YOU know your wife, we don't!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3115

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4719

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4276

Good luck, and safe playing!

Mikayla