Official Community Forums Home

I Am A Virgin

• Members

I am in a serious relationship and i am a virgin my boyfriend and I are going to the beach for a vacation and I know we will have sex and I want to, but i wanted to know if using a vibrator or toys will make it less painful the first time I have sex.

• Members

The first thing I say is don't rush anything. You are so young and have a lot to learn. But if your mind is made up then I would recommend a vibrator or similar so that you can learn what pleases you. The more you can learn about how to pleasure yourself the better things will go when that time comes. It wouldn't hurt to read through some of the articles written by Mikayla and others about virgins and toys. Might help you through things a bit easier! One more thing if you do go all the way please protect yourself. Until you have a commitment or a ring nothing is for sure!

• Members

Most American women already have broken their hymen simply through everyday activities. Women today are often much more active than those of say Victorian times, so all that running, jumping, etc makes it much easier to break the hymen without any penetration. But yes, using a vibrator will both break the hymen (if it hasn't already), and it will help you get an idea of what you like.

Don't forget lube! Especially that first time. Many virgins are so worried about pain that they can't relax enough to really get turned on. So lube will help you do what your body is to nervous to do.

And really it's not that painful. Just make sure you're wet (natural or with lube) and take it easy. It's not a race. If you're not comfortable, it's just going to be awkward or painful.