Official Community Forums Home

Free Male Toy Needs To Run Again

• Members

I was so exicited that us Males finally get a free toy offer. And to beat all one I awalys wanted. But I got the email offer late and by the time I was able to make an order the offer expired. Can you Please run the same offer again. I was going to get the male mastrubation toy and order another movie with some other toys. I can't believe I miss the offer!!!I don't even see that toy offered in the regular Tootimid story.

• Members
I was so exicited that us Males finally get a free toy offer. And to beat all one I awalys wanted. But I got the email offer late and by the time I was able to make an order the offer expired. Can you Please run the same offer again. I was going to get the male mastrubation toy and order another movie with some other toys. I can't believe I miss the offer!!!I don't even see that toy offered in the regular Tootimid story.

Rob said that there would be more free male toys coming in the next 3 to 6 weeks. Be sure and check here daily and you'll not miss out. Too Timid is the best place I've found for our toys and their guarantee can't be beat.

Man

• Members
Yeah re-offer the freebie please. I had no way to order it at the time but I do now.

That is what I am talking about. Doesn't seem like they run long enough for us to get a chance to order. Its always inbetween paid days.

• Members
That is what I am talking about. Doesn't seem like they run long enough for us to get a chance to order. Its always inbetween paid days.

I'm sure they have a limited quantity sell out very fast. First come first serve...

Just to let you know, usually, they run a freebie offer for about a week. It hasn't even been a week since he offered this, I am pretty sure they ran out. He told me that he had hundreds of requests!! So, chances are, they ran out, and he does plan on running another one, but he needs time to get the items into the wharehouse to be able to ship out. So, please be patient, and make sure to check your e-mails!

Yeah re-offer the freebie please. I had no way to order it at the time but I do now.

yes, we will be running another male toy in the coming weeks. The next few weeks are already planned out.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Rob

• Members

Received ours today. Very happy and can't wait to have him try it out. The surprise was nice as well. Thank you

Hi Househunter,

We typically run a freebie for 7 days. We buy the amount of inventory that we expect to use. We have been surprised a few times including with this male give away. I really thought we had enough for a week. Our initial stock was almost immediately spent and instead of ending the promotion the very next day, we had to scramble to find more units. We send out out emails to our newsletter list but I see that some mail servers take a few days for the the mail to go through. Yahoo is a big problem right now. It is taking a few days for the mail to go thru.

Rob

Received ours today. Very happy and can't wait to have him try it out. The surprise was nice as well. Thank you

Great! We sent out many different surprises from, coupon books, vibrating rings, dvds, lube and other stuff. Maybe we will try to do something like that in future. I will wait to see if we receive any other feedback on it.

• Members

I was one of the lucky ones to spot it, order & received it in the mail couple days ago. couldn't wait to try it. Ran home lubed up well and went to town. I was a little taken aback by the very small sized hole at the entrance, but boy did it feel good sliding it down. After a few strokes it popped out the other end, applied a little more lube to the head and kept on stroking. Oh boy what a feeling. So nice and tight but a perfect fit. Will never take the place of the real thing, but a good way to give the mrs. a break. Love it!! :)

• Members
Hi Househunter,

We typically run a freebie for 7 days. We buy the amount of inventory that we expect to use. We have been surprised a few times including with this male give away. I really thought we had enough for a week. Our initial stock was almost immediately spent and instead of ending the promotion the very next day, we had to scramble to find more units. We send out out emails to our newsletter list but I see that some mail servers take a few days for the the mail to go through. Yahoo is a big problem right now. It is taking a few days for the mail to go thru.

Rob

Thanks Rob for replying to this issue. Was great to hear from you. I can imagine the quick response to the offer and is much understandable for running out so quickly. I Guess snooze you lose. I will be watching my mail a little more in detail for the free male offers. I got in the habit of seen the offers for women's toys, which I have order for my wife. Have been passing most of them by. Now my wife finds this fun to watch to see what she can pickup for me. This could be a start to something great for us :D

• Members

I'm happy to be hearing the positive responses on this. I got one for my guy just for something fun. I really hope he likes it.

Don't forget to do a review if you can under sex toys it helps folks when they're trying to see if something would be good or not.

• Members

I already told my SO. I have the other reviews to write that this one was all for him to do. I can't wait to see his write up as he is such a comedian.

• Members

I am really glad to hear that the male freebie was such a good hit. Glad to see that the men are the board are enjoying them. Hmm I may have to get the next free male toy for the new man in my life. LOL

• Members

i got it for my hubby. i asked him if he wanted one, of course he said no. so it came in the mail today, so i said oh baby c'mere.. of course he had to check it all out. pull it apart and such. we will be using it tonight