Official Community Forums Home

Foot Fetish

mailahn97

• Members

Yes. Absolutely.  My wife doesn't seem to care or mind. In fact my friends may have raised an eyebrow time to time, but they dont seem bothered by it. Some family members do, however.  And let me know in no uncertain terms. They are entitled to their opinions. 

I go out of my way to ensure my feet are well cared for ( I spend the cash!!) and looking very feminine like.

20211014_164057.jpg

• Members
On 6/12/2008 at 4:22 PM, mailahn97 said:

I probably gave this the wrong topic title but just wasn't sure how to exactly word it. I have heard before how peole have a thing for licking or sucking on toes or feet. I never really gave it much thought and never had a thought about it going either way. My SO had done this a couple of weeks ago while we were making love and I found that I enjoyed it. When we were talking not to long after that I had expressed to him how I enjoyed that so then he said that he will have to remember and do more of it. He did it again last night and it is something that I am realizing that I enjoy and want more of.

I was curious how many others enjoy this, tried it or are just not interested in this sort of thing?

I do this often to my wife. She is in heaven as I drawn my tongue across those cute little toes. I like to drag my finger tips down the back of her leg and then chew gently on her heal.

• Members

My wife and I both like to do that. Will give each other massages and when we get to the feet we suck on the toes and play with them like it's a penis. It's pretty erotic. Another erogenous zone