Official Community Forums Home

Foot Fetish

mailahn97

• Members

I probably gave this the wrong topic title but just wasn't sure how to exactly word it. I have heard before how peole have a thing for licking or sucking on toes or feet. I never really gave it much thought and never had a thought about it going either way. My SO had done this a couple of weeks ago while we were making love and I found that I enjoyed it. When we were talking not to long after that I had expressed to him how I enjoyed that so then he said that he will have to remember and do more of it. He did it again last night and it is something that I am realizing that I enjoy and want more of.

I was curious how many others enjoy this, tried it or are just not interested in this sort of thing?

• Members
I probably gave this the wrong topic title but just wasn't sure how to exactly word it. I have heard before how peole have a thing for licking or sucking on toes or feet. I never really gave it much thought and never had a thought about it going either way. My SO had done this a couple of weeks ago while we were making love and I found that I enjoyed it. When we were talking not to long after that I had expressed to him how I enjoyed that so then he said that he will have to remember and do more of it. He did it again last night and it is something that I am realizing that I enjoy and want more of.

I was curious how many others enjoy this, tried it or are just not interested in this sort of thing?

I heard someone say it was the closest thing to a bj a woman could experince.

Glenn, yes I done it and liked it but only on the right clean foot, Baker

• Members

Glenn ~ it was definitely a wonderful feeling. I have never hear it compared to a BJ but I can see why.

I agree it has to be on the right feet. That is for sure.

• Members

kind of accidently discover my SO has a foot and let fethish......least im sure he does......he won't admit it...but he dose suck my toes and stuff and yeah i like too........

• Members

Val loves her toes sucked. I don't know why, but I like it. Her feet are also exceptionally ticklish though, so it doesn't happen often.

Randy.

• Members

That is another thing...normally my feet are very ticklish. The slightest touch normally and I am jumping from being tickler. Yet if it is done while we are making love it is a totally different feeling.

• Members

It is very erotic, feet are sensitive! think about how ticklish they are! I do like it but sometimes I don't let him b/c I am afraid they are stinky :rolleyes:

• Members

Here is another question to go with this. How many of you guys like it done to you? I am curious about that as I plan on returning the favor to my other half.

• Members

In this case, I like being the giver rather than the receiver.....not much for having them done, but like the doing...odd, but its all part of my oral fixation. She is not that turned on by it, but digs it on occasion.

• Members

guys as well all know you all like having something else sucked. That I had no problem doing. Thank you for your comments and thoughts. I plan on trying this for him soon as he expressed that he likes to have it done as well.

• Members

my partner likes to suck on my toes and touch my feet, he says it turns him on since he has a foot fetish.

but im not big sucking on his toes

• Members

I have never done it, but I have always told him that I will always try something at least once before I say no. I haven't found anything that we have tried yet that I dont' like.

• Members

We have tried water sports, light bondage, anal, makinglove outside and also him using other objects besides toys inside me. That is just the beginning we have talked about other things that we are gonna try in the future...such as wax.

• Members

Well last night while I was giving my SO a very nice massge and was down massaging his feet I decided to march further. We had talked about it and I liked when he sucked and licked my feet so it was my turn to return the favor. He loved it and it was nice to be pleasing him as he pleases me so much already.

• Members
That is another thing...normally my feet are very ticklish. The slightest touch normally and I am jumping from being tickler. Yet if it is done while we are making love it is a totally different feeling.

Tornado..I have heard that anywhere you are ticklish is an erogenous zone.

I have sucked DWs toes once or twice, i enjoyed it but it did nada for her. I love foot rubs so I think I would like it but

probably won't happen.

• Members

I have never heard that about the tickle spots being erogenous zones but I will have to try it and see. I know a few places that he is ticklish. Thank you for the input. He like giving and receiving and the same for me giving and receiving. I never thought that I would.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Anton loves my feet... he loves to suck, lick and gently bite(nip) at the sides. It feels good but sometimes it tickles too much.. I really like the way he looks when he has my feet on his shoulders during sex and he turns his head to pay attention to my feet. mmmm

But he doesnt like or want me to do it to him, He is extremely ticklish .. i did sneak and do it once and he said it was too intense a tickle sensation for him to really enjoy but he loves to rub, massage, suck , lick and nip my feet.

what we dont do or understand is the 'footjob' or 'footfuck' type stuff..... has anyone done that?

• Members

I personally am not into feet sexually, that's just me.

I love painting my toenails tho.

I don't get the foot job thing either. I have to admit when I'm with GSK, I'd rather use my mouth and hands. I want to feel and taste him. Feet just would not allow me enough personal sensation. But I suppose if he wanted me to I would.

I do love foot massages tho :wub:

• Members

The thought of getting my toes sucked does nothing for me, but of course my wife would never even think about it, I have begged for blow jobs before, it has only happened 1 time in

18 years of being married, she just wont do it. :(

• Members

I guess Anton doesnt have a full blown case of foot fetish then...

he loves looking at my feet, painting my toenails. Loves how they look in heels, sandels, barefoot, stockings, socks... and the other stuff I mentioned above. He says my feet are for him to love on and admire..... and he does get hard when he pays them attention But he doesnt want a foot job. He would rather have a bj or handjob.

• Members

No I am not interested in giving him a footjob. and he has never cum on my feet or face or anything like that. He thinks that is disrespectful and degrading to women and I think it is gross.

• Members

What I love about this board is that everyone is entitled to their own opinions and can share their thoughts without being judged.

There are many different ways (fetishes or not) to show love or have sex out there and we don't all have to do it the same way.

What is right for some may not be right for everyone and that should be just fine.

• Review Team

I don't have a foot fetish at all beyond painting my toenails and keeping them soft and pretty. If my SO happens to dig on feet, then I'm more than happy to oblige because I get turned on by doing what turns my SO on at any given time. So if SO is getting off on my feet, then I'm getting off on SO lovin' it, it's a win/win situation..lol.