Official Community Forums Home

Using A Washing Machine As A Vibrator

Cavelady854

• Members

"Ewwww, these clothes stink." I say, as I rifle through the clothes at the base of my bed. I looking for a clean anything to wear. "Maybe we need to go to the laundry mat," you pipe up from the bathroom. I sigh before I admit that you are right, and start packing up the clothes into the laundry basket. "I'll come too," you say, as you come out of the bathroom, toothbrush still in mouth, towel wrapped around your waist. "Not like that you are not," I say as I oggle your hot body, as it walkes around the room bending over to pick up clothes, and tossing them into my basket.

You grin, as you catch me oggling your butt. I narrow my eyes at you, as you laugh at me for getting caught. "Go get dressed! Or we will nver get there!" Isay like I am talking to a small child. "Ooooh, is that a threat or a promise," you ask leering suggestively at me. You keep laughing, as I push you back into the bathroom. it's either get your sexy body out of my sight, or jump you. As tempting as that thought is, If I follow through on it, I will never get anything done and you know it. You continue to laugh at me, as I toss in a shirt and pants after you and slam the door.

While you are getting dressed, I finally find a clean blouse and a skirt, but they are too small. Also, no matter how hard I look, I could not find a clean bra nor panties. "Hmmm," I say out loud to myself, as I tie the ends of the shirt together, just under my breasts. "This is going to be interesting." I hear a groan of agreement, from the doorway of the bathroom. As I bend over to pull up my skirt, you come over and rub your hard cock against my bare butt. I lean back into you and sigh. Then I quickly snap out of it, and step away. You sigh, as I pull up my skirt. "Come on," I say, as I giggle and step away from you reaching hands.

While we are in the elevator, you pull me close to press your big cock into my butt, again. "Wanna fuck in this elevator?" you whisper in my ear. You get a moan for a response. "It won't take much, just a raise of your skirt, then we are there." I arch my back into you, as you start to dry hump my butt. "I've got, a mmmmm.... a better idea. Why don't we do it at the laundry mat? Then.... oh yeah... you can drape me over a vibrating washing machine..... and you can fuck me like.... like that.... mmmmmm," I say getting very excited by the idea, cum already dripping down my thighs at the thought. Intrigued, your only response is to stick your hand in my pussy. Then you take out your hand, and I gasp, as you lick off the wetness one finger at a time.

The remaining elevator ride and car ride to the laundry mat, were not quick enough for me. When we get there we rapidly shove our clothes into the washer, not caring about seperating the darks from the lights, and turn the machine on.

Instantly, we are in each others arms, kissing frantically, clothes quickly being shed. Thank goodness it's four in the morning, I think to myself, as you raise me up onto the washer. You check with your hand, to see if I am ready, before you say, "Spread your legs, bitch, so I can fuck you with my fat cock." I do as I am told, then you enter my wet pussy, with one thrust of your hard cock. I moan as you start to fuck me, The washer hits the wall behind us with a rhythmic thud, as your pace increases. You grip firmly onto my ass, as I wrap my legs around your hips, "You want it harder, Jodi?" you grunt in between strokes. "Oh yeah! Yeah! Yeah!" I moan, my nails clawing at your back.

Just as the washer begins to shake in the spin cycle, you withdraw, taking your cock out completly. You don't even give me a chance to complain, as you pull me off the washer. You, then, turn me around and forcefully push my head down onto the washer, sticking my ass high in the air. Still holding me down, you take the lube out of my purse, and squirt it all over your cock. Then you spread my ass cheecks and put it all over my tight hole. "Hold that ass open for me," you practically growl. I do as I am told, quivering with anticipation.

You continue to pin me down dominately, with one hand on my shoulders, and the other holding onto your cock. Slowly, you put the head of your cock into my ass. Then you groan, as you push it in until it is up to the hilt. I start making a keening wail, as you start fucking your cock in and out. Each time you push in, it slams my pussy agianst the vibrating washer, and my pleasure increases with each stroke. You grunt and spank my ass as your pace gets faster. "Oh god! Jack! You are so fucking big! Ah! Yeah!" I moan. My large breasts rub painfully across the metal surface, before you pull my shoulders back towards you, so you can penetrate deeper. Your fingers bite into my shoulders, as you fuck my ass hard. My whole body vibrates with the force you are pounding your cock in and out.

Knowing that I am close to cumming, you thrust in deep, and push me until my pussy is smashed hard against the washing machine. The top edge of it, pressed directly on my clit. You hold me there occaisonally pulling our hips back, and pushing them forward again. I scream, as I am finally pushed over the brink into an intense orgasm. You wait until I am done, before pulling out of my ass, and flipping me over again.

You push me to my knees to the floor. You groan my name, as you pump your cock towards my face. I open my mouth wide, to catch all of your sweet cum. After you are done shooting all of your hot cum, you rub your softening cock around my face, and in between my large breasts, to pick up any that may have missed my mouth. I lick as much as I can off with delight. Then I lick my fingers taking in as much or your cum, as I can.

My meal is interupted by a loud buzzer. The laundry was done. i look up at you from the floor, and say as you help me up, "We have got to do the laundry more often!"

• Members

That was really good. Thank you.

• Members

washing machine hunny, r&r will be fun lol

• Members

I am glad you guys like my stories. But I need your help. I have decide that the post that people like the best is going to be submitted to a short story publisher. But I can't decide which one to submit. I also wanted to be brave enough to submit one in the first place. So that's why I started here. So thanks, for reading. :)