Official Community Forums Home

Male Give Away Freebie Review

Amylynn920

• Members

gk-male-item-main.jpg

I wanted to edit this post as I "think" this was the free giveway. I am not absolutely positive but it was the closest in pictorial representation that I could find. My apologies and feel free to edit this Meg or Rob if it was not the free item.

I got the male masturbator sleeve as part of the free give away, when I was ordering a couple of toys.

We decided to try it out last night, with not very good results.

My husband has never had a toy, ever. And always said that there are tons of toys for women, but none for men, so when I saw this I had to get it.

It came in my too timid package, and it was made of cyberskin. I unfortunately did not keep the packaging and can't find the toy on the site.

When it came he was curious about it but was concerned that the opening was really small. I said "Don't worry, hun it stretches" so I assumed it would be fun for him.

But anyways, I lubed hubby up and the toy and tried to slide it over him. He was hard, so I assumed that it would be an easy go. Not so. To get it down on him I ended up by mistake snapping it on his cock. He sat up and howled. :o

Omg I hurt him! I was so apologetic he just kind of laid there and said omg that hurt. So again I tried and yep.. *SNAP* another howl and a few cuss words. :(

Well I finally got it on him. I wasn't sure how to get him in this, I assumed like a condom? :huh: anyways it was on, and I said "Are you ok?" He said no, it's too damn tight and I'm going numb." So off it came.

My husband is average size. I cannot imagine any man that is overly endowed comfortably using this.

I was very disappointed, as this was my husbands first experience with a male toy, and I wanted him to have a positive one.

I think I will try the one that Thurisas wrote about. Perhaps we just need to keep looking.

But all in all, I think it would have been a good experience if the toy was bigger.

This toy I think would be fine for an extremely small man, but for the average guy, it just didn't work. <_<

Tight Masturbation Sleeve

I'm sorry for the pain and discomfort your hubby went thru, though I am big enough to admit that I LOLed when I read

"But anyways, I lubed hubby up and the toy and tried to slide it over him. He was hard, so I assumed that it would be an easy go. Not so. To get it down on him I ended up by mistake snapping it on his cock. He sat up and howled.

Omg I hurt him! I was so apologetic he just kind of laid there and said omg that hurt. So again I tried and yep.. *SNAP* another howl and a few cuss words"

Sorry it didn't work out well for you. We had the same problems with hubby's Sandra (our male masturbator that I named), but he got use to putting it on and using it comfortably. Maybe your hubby should practice using it on himself (so there won't be anymore snapping & cuss words!!).

• Members

Right now he is a no go to the sleeve, I think it really put him off last night. It seemed more work than play, but we'll see.

I think he may just need a different style.

He said it was cutting off his circulation it was really, really tight on him.

• Members
i couldn't even fit it all the way on my hubby...he said it was cutting off his circulation and to get it off now

yeah mine was pretty much the same way. cutting off circulation and get it off. So like I said may just be a problem with it being a small fit.

I do remember the package saying "small" for size so maybe mine needs a medium.

Kind of like trying to fit a huge dildo into a small area down there. Owwww.

• Members
Honestly we got ours last night and hubby loved it... possibly too much :)

bed bunny was it that one that I posted a pic of?

• Members

DAMMIT! I got this for my DH and was just getting ready to ship it to the sandbox. Now I'm on the fence. I think I'll wait until he gets home for R/R and let him try it out. If he likes it I'll ship it when he leaves.

• Members

I tried it too and found it difficult to get into. I'm average size and was really hard because I was excited to try it. It almost seemed like it was going to bend my cock with each stroke. I appreciate the free offer for the guys, but this toy should have a lable saying it is specifically made for smaller guys.

• Members

I also got one of these and have a difficult time getting it on. I am of

average size and it is too small also bend me trying to use it. Although

I am very appreciative of the FREE gift, I will continue to try it. It feels

great once it is on.

• Members

i read this review before i gave it to my best friend and her husband, so when I gave it to them I warned them iut was very tight and that I thought it was modeled after teh sterotypicaly "asian".I told them to lube like they never lubed before and it seemed to work out well as they loved it!

• Members

I showed it to my SO the other night and we both agreed it was too small. He put two fingers in and it was very tight. To me seemed like it would be more pain then good. We didn't even bother. We did however with it receive more TT lube and a cock ring. We have never used a cock ring before so we will be giving that a try at some point I am sure.

All I pictured was taking him to the hospital with it stuck on him....lol. Not something that I want to explain to the hospital staff.....lol