Official Community Forums Home

Hey Guys Umm

Beavis

• Members

Yeah I willl just say this....don't judge a book by its cover.....

I did and I regret to say that I feel really bad and like an idiot!

I have since appologied and explained my actions so I hope it is all okay now!

• Members

No clue what this is all about but glad it all turned out good in the end.

• Members

glad to hear that hopefully everything will be alright. We are all human and we make mistakes.

No clue what happened either. Anyone wanna fill me in? As in let me know! LOL :P;)

• Members

Kornholio I realize that you may be shy but if you feel that something needs to be cleared up then IMHO it is best to lay your cards on the table! Most of us have no clue what you are speaking about but we would not want to make that mistake either if it is avoidable!

• Members

One thing that should be said here is that many times people see something in a statement that really wasn't intended by the poster. Please backtrack and reread the offending post since your mood may have changed bit since it's posting and make sure that it was as bad as you think it was. Sorry man but things are often misconstrued from a monitor because you cannot see the mood or do not really know the intent of the poster!

• Members

it was the other day in the chat room where me and some other people thought someone was underage....and me and korn went to a different room. just the way the convo. was going seemed like she was underage. And now to find out......i know she is as old as she says and its just the way she is. So i really underestimated her and mentioned to acouple other people that i thought she might be underage.................hard to tell the story with out all the names.....

• Members
it was the other day in the chat room where me and some other people thought someone was underage....and me and korn went to a different room. just the way the convo. was going seemed like she was underage. And now to find out......i know she is as old as she says and its just the way she is. So i really underestimated her and mentioned to acouple other people that i thought she might be underage.................hard to tell the story with out all the names.....

Ah ha! I was there!

Em, this is about you hun and I'll apologize, right here. THe thing was that you said you were 20, we all agree, what we were concerned about was that you said you liked to pretenmd to be 16. I believe I even pondered al;oud how they enforce age limits. None of us said you shouldn't be here, we were just concerned. It's very easy to say one thing and another thing be true in real life. I think that was the heart of the concern. I am sorry though to have doubted you.

Just an FYI, but if there is an issue with a poster or chatter, please PM a mod, Rob, or Meaghan. We're looking into getting a regular moderator or 2 in there, but until that happens, to keep the peace, and not pounce on people, please contact someone and let them handle it. This way, if something like this happens again, there are no hard feelings.

• Members
Just an FYI, but if there is an issue with a poster or chatter, please PM a mod, Rob, or Meaghan. We're looking into getting a regular moderator or 2 in there, but until that happens, to keep the peace, and not pounce on people, please contact someone and let them handle it. This way, if something like this happens again, there are no hard feelings.

TYger like I said all that happened was confusion, no one said she shouldn't be here and she definitely didn't say anything wrong.n We commented on it for a bit and moved along inconversation. Again Eminatic, if we hurt your feelings in any way we're sorry. After looking at your pictures I totally understand what you were talking about now. I am very sorry if I insulted you in any way, we were just confused, I know I was at any rate.

• Members

Well I don't know about the rest of you but I am still extremely upset about the whole thing and I dont know that I can take it any more!!!

(We ARE talking about the Seattle Mariner's poor season arent we?)..... er nevermind then ;)

Guest eminatic

lol honestly i was completely oblivious to everything until i recieved a PM about it (and read this thread) :lol:

you sentiments are sweet but theres not really any need for apologies :P

• Members

LOL eminatic, somehow I knew this was about you! :P