Official Community Forums Home

Another Newbie From Ok

E6wife

Nice to see I am not alone in Oklahoma.

I too am alone due to Uncle Sam taking my hubby to the sand box.

He is air force so we dont have long deployments but still he is gone. We havent seen each other expect the webcam since he left May 1st.

We have 2 sons, our oldest is 9 yrs old and the baby will be 18 months tomorrow. So, I have my hands full here.

I found this website through a friend and I cant wait to look around somemore and start buying...

• Members

Welcome and enjoy all that you find

• Members

Welcome to this little corner of the internet. Kick back and enjoy your stay.

Randy.

• Members

have fun here im military and deployed right now go home on R&R in 32 and a wake up

• Members

Welcome to the forum. I'm not an Okie but I spent twelve years there in the AF. The TT forum is a lot of fun and chocked full of info so I hope you enjoy. Have fun and if you need any help feel free to ask. James & Di

• Members

Good to have you here!! I have learned alot here you will enjoy it. You definitely have your hands full, my babies are 20,10, and 7. I couldn't imagine trying to do this with a toddler! My shopping cart at Too Timid is full right now, I can't wait to order everything. My folks are in visiting from SW Florida and staying here until the 27th!! Dear God, it feels like they are never leaving. Can't order toys until the folks are gone!! :D I look forward to hearing from you on the boards.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Nice to see I am not alone in Oklahoma.

I too am alone due to Uncle Sam taking my hubby to the sand box.

He is air force so we dont have long deployments but still he is gone. We havent seen each other expect the webcam since he left May 1st.

We have 2 sons, our oldest is 9 yrs old and the baby will be 18 months tomorrow. So, I have my hands full here.

I found this website through a friend and I cant wait to look around somemore and start buying...

Hi! I just about spit out my coffee when i read your name.

we are retired (E6) LOL Submariner

welcome these folks have been a great support and line of info.

need help youre in the right place

• Members

Altus or OKC? I'm pretty close to Tinker and my aunt and her hubby are at Altus!