Official Community Forums Home

Toys & Having Fun

• Members

Okay, I do have quite a few toys now, so I am not so new as to what is pleases me. I have found out a lot about myself through experimentation. I guess I may be lucky to know that I do have multiple orgasams (and have burned out the motors on a few toys in the process), I do get exceedingly wet and have had some very strong orgasams where I thought that I would pass out from pleasure. I have found that multiple toys work best for me - the combos don't seem to do as well.

It was suggested that I should try anal penetration too. I have never thought of the backdoor approach, but the more I have learned about myself through my play, I am very interested in trying it. I have tried some, but I am kind of scared as to the safest way to approach this. I do have a partner that is willing to assist me, but I think I need to start off slowly (and with something less endowed). I have tried stimulating the anus externally, and have only slightly tried penetration because of my fears. I must admit that I do enjoy sex a lot - and now, what before seemed taboo is actually quite appealing to me, and I am becoming more open to try just about anything.

:unsure: Are there any suggestions for me. I would like to "prepare" myself for the "real thing" so that the experience will be more enjoyable than painful. I do not want to ruin the moment when we are together. And also, what if anything, do I need to do prior to the experience, and what would be best for lubrication.

• Members

There are a lot of posts on this site already about preparing for anal sex, many posted by me, I suggest you go and find them in case I miss something of importance - and also so you find all the answers from other posters that may be helpful. Here is the long and short of it, as it were:

First, if you are already exploring anally they you must know that it is pleasurable for you. So, you will most likely enjoy having something up there further. However, the further you go, the more the risk of pain, tearing the membranes, or just plain going to fast.

The first major rule is always be SOBER - never go through anal play drunk or impaired in any way. This enures that you are aware of what your body is saying.

Next, always have enough LUBRICATION. Unlike the vagina, the anus DOES NOT lubricate, so you need a lot of lube. It doesn't matter what you are playing with - finger, toy, cock - you need lube - and LOTS of it, the more the better.

Also, always go slowly. ANAL SEX SHOULD NEVER HURT - IF IT HURTS, YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG! Plain and simple, if there is pain...stop and think "do I have enough lube"; "is he going too fast?" "is the object too large for me right now?" If you are starting with toy play, go S L O W L Y - start the penetration at a slow speed and either direct the toy yourself, or have your partner only insert it more when you say. Do not start thrusting in and out until YOU say it is comfortable and your anal opening has stretched out!

Once you have tried with a toy, you can move up to your SO cock. The reality is, the anal opening stretches. It isn't mean to have things going UP, but it can accomodate them fairly easily. There are nerve endings in there that make it very, very enjoyable. So, once you are ready to do it, then go for it.

I usually suggest to first timers that they LUBE UP and then sit on their man's cock, and lower themselves down at a rate that is comfortable for them. This way they can control the pressure, speed and time it takes to get it all the way in. Your anal opening naturally expands in this position as well...as you are "sitting" as it is. Also, remember to "push out" as if you are having a bowel movement - DON'T WORRY you won't have an accident, but the anal muscles relax then to accomodate the object that is going IN.

If you can't do the sitting position, doggy is good as long as your partner is willing to take it S L O W and at your pace and not his own. Men get sooooo excited that they want to ram their cocks into our asses as soon as it gets past taht first muscle ring. DON'T DO IT. Go slow. You have to be the guide!

Just remember LUBE, LUBE, LUBE....SLOW, SLOW, SLOW...and you should not ever have PAIN...and you should be OK!

Welcome to ANAL LAND! Have FUN!!

Mikayla B)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I ventured into anal land and what did I find - I like it! :P

Yes, I did my search of toys and I finally decide to try anal. The first toy I tried (a silicone flex probe) was too small - guess I'm not such a "tight ass" lol. My package from TooTimid arrived last week and the Vibrating Pleasure Beads are a really nice addition. I wouldn't have even ventured a year ago, or even a few months ago, but getting over the eeewwweee factor - I love it. :D

Yes, I made sure to use lots of lube - started in the bath tub since the probe could attach to the tub floor or wall. And thankfully, no slipping, made sure to be very careful as the lube does make everything slick. I have even already tried larger and it is incredible too. I have been thinking of using a regular vibrator since I have a few that I really like - I haven't found a double penetrator that really piques my interest just yet. Any suggestions?

Also on that note, since I am a little uneasy with the thought of cleaning of my regular vibrators (since I probably already overdo the cleaning) - are there any suggestions regarding using a condom on the vibrator for anal use - extra lubed kinds, etc.?

• Members

Glad you are liking Anal Land - you will definitely love Double Penetration if you are liking anal penetration - take your time and get there slowly!

My advice - do not use a regular vibe for anal stimulation! Anal vibes are specially made so that they do not "get lost" up your rectum! I know, gross, but it is true. It is possible for a toy to literally slip right up into your anal canal (espcially with the amount of lubrication that you use) if you do not have the proper vibrator. This is why most anal products have a wider base or a safefy loop on the end!

I always suggest that anal products are ANAL PRODUCTS for safety purpose - the last think you want is an embarrassing trip to the ER - "Umm, Doc, can you get my vibe out of my ass!"

If you want to go anal vibe, try the Doc Johnson ones, they are pretty good - or you could get the Glass Dong - it feels pretty good up there, although it doesn't vibrate!

If you want to use condoms to keep things clean, that is perfectly fine - use a lubricated one - the more lube the better!

Just always play safe and be smart about what you stick up there (I know you will be!!!!!) I try to post for others who may read this after you! :rolleyes:

Mikayla