Official Community Forums Home

Party Any One?

• Members

So I am now th go-to-girl for all my friends' sex toy needs and I of course come here. So my though is that we should have Too-Timid parties! Like Avon and Mary0Kay. I know those people get paid and all, but hey if you comissioned me in free toys (like the fund raisers in elementary school) I'd be the first to sign up! Just a thought but I know there is no one else in this area that does toy parties and I know! it'd be a huge it. PLus, i heart you guys. (thanks Chad and Rob!)

• Members
So I am now th go-to-girl for all my friends' sex toy needs and I of course come here. So my though is that we should have Too-Timid parties! Like Avon and Mary0Kay. I know those people get paid and all, but hey if you comissioned me in free toys (like the fund raisers in elementary school) I'd be the first to sign up! Just a thought but I know there is no one else in this area that does toy parties and I know! it'd be a huge it. PLus, i heart you guys. (thanks Chad and Rob!)

I'd come to one of your parties, SuzyP!! ;)

• Members

Great idea Suzy. Need someone to demo the guy toys? ;)

• Members

TooTimid used to have home sex toy party reps. I am not sure if they still do since the opening of their store in Boston. If they are, sign up, be a rep! Then you get paid to do what you are doing anyway!

Oh, if you DO Have a party, Margaritas are a MUST! I make great ones!

• Members
TooTimid used to have home sex toy party reps. I am not sure if they still do since the opening of their store in Boston. If they are, sign up, be a rep! Then you get paid to do what you are doing anyway!

Oh, if you DO Have a party, Margaritas are a MUST! I make great ones!

I really hope they still do, how do I go about finding out? I don't live in Boston but i'd be happy to bring the joy to upstate New York! Please rob?!

With all of the sweating I'm doing lately with this heat, I can be your boobacious salt lick! LOL

• Members

yeah I have previously thought about this too...since I have been to sex toy parties around here.......but their products aren't that great. Last one I was at didn't have much for toys...just lotions and tingly creams and stuff like that. (and pharamone stuff that was great)...but just wasn't happy with their products...

• Members

Suzy someone had asked about being a rep a while back and I went to research the idea. IMHO, the plans that they had set up were very affordable and there is little chance that you wouldn't make your money back in a short minute. The last I checked they had the premium pkg. for a few hundred and if you were able to sell a certain amount within a set time frame then they would commission a bit back from your original investment and there were a few more bonus type incentives to help you earn that money back. It may not hurt to check if there is someone already in your area but if I were you I would invest in the SUPER-SIZE PLAN!

• Members

:D let me know as far in advance i'll see about getting a flight.

unless there's someone i can pick up in route to go on the gas.

i can drive cross country NO PROBLEM!

;)

• Members
Suzy someone had asked about being a rep a while back and I went to research the idea. IMHO, the plans that they had set up were very affordable and there is little chance that you wouldn't make your money back in a short minute. The last I checked they had the premium pkg. for a few hundred and if you were able to sell a certain amount within a set time frame then they would commission a bit back from your original investment and there were a few more bonus type incentives to help you earn that money back. It may not hurt to check if there is someone already in your area but if I were you I would invest in the SUPER-SIZE PLAN!

Ther actually is no one else up here who does these parties! Sad I know. So I'm sitting on a huge untapped market up here. Where did you find this pappy? Cause I'm serious I think this would be a great oppertunity!

• Members
We should all meet somewhere in the middle, cause i'm basically in canada

:D Canada has some of the best camping middle of nowhere and there are still showers!

• Members

There is a link at the very bottom of the home page that takes you to this :)

Sex Toy Party Business

Are you interested in becoming a sex toy party host? Find out how you can make money from these popular home parties by visiting the site below.

Become a Too Timid Sex Toy Party Rep

Looking to start a new career or make some extra cash? The at home sex toy party business is a hot trend that is spreading across America! If you are serious about making this happen please visit our special at home sex toy party business web site: TooTimidAtHome.com

• Members
There is a link at the very bottom of the home page that takes you to this :)

Sex Toy Party Business

Are you interested in becoming a sex toy party host? Find out how you can make money from these popular home parties by visiting the site below.

Become a Too Timid Sex Toy Party Rep

Looking to start a new career or make some extra cash? The at home sex toy party business is a hot trend that is spreading across America! If you are serious about making this happen please visit our special at home sex toy party business web site: TooTimidAtHome.com

WOOHOO!!! Finally! Thanks SOOOOO much love!