Official Community Forums Home

Cut Or Uncut?

sun_flower969

• Members

My son was born in Jan and during labor he broke his collarbone. We were debating on having him circumcised but after he went through that ordeal with the break we decided not to put him through any more pain. I was thinking, just how common is it to find uncut men these days? I feel the foreskin is there for a reason but I know that traditionally people remove it, these days I think more and more people are leaving it!

Women: What do you feel about the subject? Do you like or dislike a foreskin? Do you care?

Men: Come forward! If you are uncut! I am curious about the ratio of cut vs uncut!

Personally I don't care either way although I do feel that it is there for a reason. I have been with both. Although it has been awhile for me being married for 13 years. My H is circumcised. My ex was not.

• Members

Hey Iha, how old are they now if you don't mind me asking?

• Members
No, I don't care. I've also been with both. Thor is uncut because he was born overseas and his parents wanted to be able to travel back to the states. I think it's better for the guy...the advantage is hand jobs- no lube...but that's really about it as far as I'm concerned.

I did have both my boys cut. It was just the thing they did in the hospital and their dad wanted it. Now I wish I wouldn't have. The way it's made is just fine. I wouldn't put an infant thru the pain either SunFlower, you made the right choice.

my hubby is from norway, and is not cut. i have been with both, and it doesn't really make a difference. if we have a boy, he will most likely not be cut. my son is, however cut.

• Members

Both my boys are cut. My one son had to be, as he had 'hidden penis syndrome' and the other I did because I feel it is more 'socially acceptable' in an odd way.

Personally, and this is just my opinion, I do not find an uncut penis to be appealing. I have been with both and I had a hard time performing oral on the uncut dude, just because it sort of grossed me out. I know how utterly immature this is, but sometimes you just can't help what you truly feel.

• Members

For the record I'm cut and haven't had any complaints. I've talked to and know a lot of guys who are uncut and they say they're more sensative then cut guys. Question??? How do they know, they're not cut how do they know how sensative my cock is? I've know a few guys who where uncut and had suffered some pretty bad infection :o and there docs recommended circumcision and after they went thru, as discribed by them, the most painful ordeal of their lives :( they didn't have any more infections and their sex live were greatly improved :D .I think it's a matter of taste and experience, both of our sons were circumcised and there doing just fine. :)

• Members

I'm pretty sure the foreskin had only one point and that is, when we were running around butt nekkid ten thousand years ago, you certainly wanted SOME protection from the prickle bushes you may have to run throuh to chase your prey or flee those preying upon you.

I'm cut, am perfectly happy with the situation. I would think that uncut has the greater potential for problems of cleanliness and infection if not cared for properly.

Randy.

• Members

My son is cut, because I like Mikayla felt it was the acceptable thing to do.

I have never been with an uncut man and wouldn't want to personally. It would just gross me out. Sorry, but the truth.

• Members

honestly, with my hubby, its not that bad...but then again, hes on the larger side...so forskin does not really hang over the head. it does a bit when its not erect, but not enough to where its literally hanging over and covering the head completely. and i cant even tell hes not cut when hes erect.

• Members
21 and 16

OK so here's my question. How are they with it? Do they or have they ever felt ostracized because of being different? Or are they OK with it. Have they had any embarrassing experiences because of it? I am wondering about this because a friend of ours made a comment about how my son was going to feel embarrassed or ashamed in the locker room in HS! I believe it is there for a reason and natural! I have heard that it is there to protect and to add sensation during intercourse. I am not sure if we will ever have him circumcised but I definitely want to do right by him.

• Members
My son is cut, because I like Mikayla felt it was the acceptable thing to do.

I have never been with an uncut man and wouldn't want to personally. It would just gross me out. Sorry, but the truth.

Hmmm, you say that because you haven't. I bet if (hypothetically) you met the right guy and he happened to have a foreskin, maybe at first it would seem strange but I bet you would get used to it and eventually dig it!

• Members
Hmmm, you say that because you haven't. I bet if (hypothetically) you met the right guy and he happened to have a foreskin, maybe at first it would seem strange but I bet you would get used to it and eventually dig it!

I agree. I have only been with guys who have been cut. But if someone wasn't cut and he was the joy of my life, I don't think that would make a difference. I don't know. Seen plenty of picture but not the real thing--uncircumcised, i mean!

• Members

I've only ever been with my SO, and he's uncut. It's never bugged me, but then I have nothing to compare it with. Personally, I like the way it looks with the foreskin intact (at least from the pictures of cut penises I've seen), but that may just be because that's what I'm used to. I occasionally tease him that he looks like a yummy cannoli (usually right before "eating" the "cannoli"). If we decide to have kids down the road when we get married, we don't want to cut them.

• Members

I was wrong about the guy being uncircumcised SORRY never mind!

• Members

Cut looks kind of strange to me, because I have only been with uncut guys so that's normal to me. I like the way it looks and the way it feels too. Cut or not, being clean is a must for me, so I've never had any problems with it :)

• Members
Cut looks kind of strange to me, because I have only been with uncut guys so that's normal to me. I like the way it looks and the way it feels too. Cut or not, being clean is a must for me, so I've never had any problems with it :)

You are european! That's why! Around here the majority of men are circumcised! Ah europe... less inhibitions and hangups... you are lucky!

• Members
OK so here's my question. How are they with it? Do they or have they ever felt ostracized because of being different? Or are they OK with it. Have they had any embarrassing experiences because of it? I am wondering about this because a friend of ours made a comment about how my son was going to feel embarrassed or ashamed in the locker room in HS! I believe it is there for a reason and natural! I have heard that it is there to protect and to add sensation during intercourse. I am not sure if we will ever have him circumcised but I definitely want to do right by him.

You HAVE done right by him. You are raising him to be a fine boy and that's what's important. He is normal, and you are normal for your choices.

Is this the same friend that wishes her husband was gay by any chance? <_<

And how the fuck does she know if he'll be embarrassed? Did she used to frequent locker rooms? :rolleyes:

• Members
I seriously don't get guys who take pictures of their penis and post it...may as well take a pic of your extra special really big glazed donut, or your prized GI Joe, or your favorite lug nut...

Iha, you almost made me spill tea all over my computer! That is hilarious! True, though...

• Members
I seriously don't get guys who take pictures of their penis and post it...may as well take a pic of your extra special really big glazed donut, or your prized GI Joe, or your favorite lug nut...

I agree Iha, I mean I look and all, but I dunno, there is no way in hell that I would post my pussy online, nor my breasts.

I wish men would value themselves more than posting a pic of their woodie and saying, "Hi I'm new" or not even post any kind of intro at all. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's me and I'm odd woman out or something. *shrugs*

• Members
I agree Iha, I mean I look and all, but I dunno, there is no way in hell that I would post my pussy online, nor my breasts.

I wish men would value themselves more than posting a pic of their woodie and saying, "Hi I'm new" or not even post any kind of intro at all. :rolleyes:

Maybe it's me and I'm odd woman out or something. *shrugs*

You're not the odd woman out at all. Many of the guys who are just posting pictures of their woodies are probably the same ones who are mistaking this for some sort of dating site. It's still demeaning though, that they think their pecker is all that matters about them. I feel kind of bad for those guys, you know?

• Members

You know, I didn't think that this post was degrading at all to start with. I have to give kudos to ANYONE--male or female--who is willing to put pictures of themselves up. It takes a lot of guts. It may not be something I would do, but please don't knock those who are willing to show themselves.

I think the question of whether or not to circumcise a child is a good one. I find the different opinions fascinating.

My own father is uncut. But my brother is cut. My dad said once that he wishes they had left my brother uncut...

• Members
Never lead with your penis, lead with your brain.

This phrase, right here, struck a chord with me. Not a bad chord, per se, but a different way of looking at this.

Here I am, on forum talking sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, sex...toys, reviews, sex, sex, sex. Am I, in a sense, 'leading with my libido?' Or, am I leading with my sex life and not MY brain. Oh sure, I know I occassionally say some witty things and occassionally say something that is not sexually related - but overall...sex, sex, sex. I just wonder if the people here know enough about me that is NOT sexually relevant. Or, because this is a sex based site, does it really matter?

This picture was posted by this man introducing himself. He posted it in the correct portion of the forum. I know nothing else about him except what that picture shows. If a picture speaks a thousand words, could we get 1000 out of that picture? On the same note, I don't post pictures but those that do, are they less relevant for doing so? Do their voices become muffled because they showed their breasts on forum? I don't think so.

I do not find this thread to be demeaning to men. I mean, it is a legit question about circumcision. I think that the thread took a new turn, but I do not find it out of bounds or disrepectful in any way.

Just got me thinking about what part of my body I am leading with....

• Members
You HAVE done right by him. You are raising him to be a fine boy and that's what's important. He is normal, and you are normal for your choices.

Is this the same friend that wishes her husband was gay by any chance? <_<

And how the fuck does she know if he'll be embarrassed? Did she used to frequent locker rooms? :rolleyes:

Actually it was THE husband aforementioned!