Official Community Forums Home

Muscles

• Members

This may seem like a strange question, so please bear with me. I realize that there are a lot of muscles involed when having sex, abdominal and all. I was wondering about the vaginal muscles in particular. I know that I tend to tighten and relax the abdominal muscles while having sex, but I also feel as though I am using vaginal muscles as well. I always have known about doing this, but I never experimented until just lately. I actually tried "flexing" those muscles while I was masturbating and found that I was able to hold and move my vibrator while it was in me. I actually had the muscles tightened up during an orgasam and shot the vibrator out - unintentionally.

:unsure: I guess my question if anyone can answer it is:

How bad is it that these "muscles" as I am referring to them flex during sex? I am kind of afraid of this happening on its own again, I mean sex is relaxing, but tightening up like that worries me if it could harm me or my partner. More to the point, if I tightened up on a toy enough to shoot it out - how bad is it if I actually have that happen again while having a partner in me - could it hurt him or me or both?

• Members

THIS IS NOT BAD AT ALL! In fact, the muscles you are referring to are called the PC muscles, (Pubococcygeus muscle) is the muscle you use when you do Kegel exercises (you DO do those, right???) or when you start and stop the flow of urine. This muscle also contracts when you have an orgasm. Although, if you master the control of this muscle, you will not only be able to have greater orgasms, more control during sex - but you will also be able to "tighten" around your lover's cock and bring him to heightened orgasm as well!

In fact, in Tantra (or Tantric sex) the PC muscle is something that is revered in women. Women who can master the strenghtening of this muscle are thought to be sexual pros, so to speak, because they can bring their men, and themselves, to orgasm simply by "milking" their men while sitting astride them! I can personally atest to this fact, as I am a practitioner of Tantra, that this does indeed work. If you have the proper control, and have been practicing the strengthening exercises (Kegels and contracting and releasing with a vaginal barbell (or even a vibrator inside) you will get super strong and get this ancient talent.

Then, all you need to is sit on your man's cock and just "contract" those muscles. You will bring him to heaven with the squeezing of your pussy, and you will orgasm without any clitoral stimulation at all!

So you see, this is NOT a BAD THING at ALL! Congratulations! You are well on your way....KEEP IT UP!

Mikayla ;)

Edited by Mikayla1

• Members

I wanted to thank both of you Mikayla and Howard. :D I really appreciate your feedback on this. I am very happy to know that I have a talent too.

LOL - I am even sharing this posting online right now with a certain someone - and he is happy to know this too. He can't wait until we can share this together. So I do thank you very much. I have seen your responses to many of the posts and I appreciate that you took the time to share your knowledge of this with me. I really do want to perfect this too. I know that I need to exercise and I must get some books on this. I am really excited about putting this thru a real workout. :lol:

I know knowledge is power, and this will really blow my mind and his - he he he he. Knowledge is fun too. :P

Once again, and from all of your posts & replies that I have read - thank you. Your insights and experiences that you share are greatly appreciated. :D

• Members

You are very welcome! :D

I am glad to see you are sharing your experience here with your significant other, that is important! Maybe he will learn a little something to, or have a question he wants answered!

Welcome to the forum....we are all glad you are here!

Mikayla :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This may seem like a strange question, so please bear with me. I realize that there are a lot of muscles involed when having sex, abdominal and all. I was wondering about the vaginal muscles in particular. I know that I tend to tighten and relax the abdominal muscles while having sex, but I also feel as though I am using vaginal muscles as well. I always have known about doing this, but I never experimented until just lately. I actually tried "flexing" those muscles while I was masturbating and found that I was able to hold and move my vibrator while it was in me. I actually had the muscles tightened up during an orgasam and shot the vibrator out - unintentionally.

:unsure: I guess my question if anyone can answer it is:

How bad is it that these "muscles" as I am referring to them flex during sex? I am kind of afraid of this happening on its own again, I mean sex is relaxing, but tightening up like that worries me if it could harm me or my partner. More to the point, if I tightened up on a toy enough to shoot it out - how bad is it if I actually have that happen again while having a partner in me - could it hurt him or me or both?

As stated from others....you have experienced and able to do something many know nothing about.I know alot of people think toys are for the perverted but this is how I learned my body and techniques during love making.I had a lover to tell me once that when he is inside me it felt like a vice had locked down on his cock and he loved every moment of it.I had no clue what he was talking about until I used a vibrator and went through the motions and I locked down on the vibrator and it became difficult to remove it. :o .Muscle control is a must and is wonderful to know you have that ability especially after child birth.

• Members

Well, thank you for all the posts. I did find out that my SO has his muscles in tune too :P

I have been flexing all the time now - and it makes it all feel sooooo wonderful too. I have found that I can make just about any toy that I have hit the spot too now - no matter what it's size is and WOW.

I haven't had any children yet, I would like to someday, I hope that being able to exercise these muscles now will help that in the future now too. I did see some toys that are weighted for the excercises - but I think that the toys that I have now are working just fine B). Are there any books that anyone would suggest for this type of exercising - I have more than enough toys now - lol :D