Official Community Forums Home

Anonymous Penises...

sun_flower969

• Members

I have seen so many posts lately of dudes with a boner. Just wondering, what is going through your head :P while you are posting it?

Why did you decide to do it?

Bragging?

Need validation?

Is it a turn on knowing we will be looking or are you an exhibitionist?

Are you looking for a date?

Is it some kind of revenge, in your face thing?

or other reasons I cant think of...

PLEASE Don't get me WRONG!!! It's all good!!! Just wondering what the thought process is behind the postings. :) I kind of get why women post their boobs or whatever but feel free to comment. Again it's all good just wondering!

• Members
I have seen so many posts lately of dudes with a boner. Just wondering, what is going through your head :P while you are posting it?

Why did you decide to do it?

Bragging?

Need validation?

Is it a turn on knowing we will be looking or are you an exhibitionist?

Are you looking for a date?

Is it some kind of revenge, in your face thing?

or other reasons I cant think of...

PLEASE Don't get me WRONG!!! It's all good!!! Just wondering what the thought process is behind the postings. :) I kind of get why women post their boobs or whatever but feel free to comment. Again it's all good just wondering!

Sun, I can tell you from my perspective, as my first post was a nude picture of me. I know you asked for men's information, but maybe the reasons are the same.

I wasn't bragging about my body. I have the same insecurities as most women. I feel like my stomach is fat, my thighs to big, boobs droopy.

I did need validation in the sense that my self esteem needed a boost..I was terrified of there being a response to my post and even more terrified there wouldn't be a response. I am not particularly modest, but I'm not an exhibitionist. I surely do desire a SO but that's not why I came to TT.

I had had the relationship with the FWB and he gave me validation that my body was desirable. I guess i just wanted to put it out there..on the net, as a wild and crazy thing to do. i remember my hands shaking as i uploaded the picture and what a turn-on it was. At my age it seemed like a riske and slightly dangerous thing to do...what if my brother were on here, or nephews?

It was both exhilarating and scary at the same time.

Maybe that's why I did it, for the same reason people like roller coasters....the rush of adrenaline.

Plus, i liked the picture!

• Members

I had had the relationship with the FWB and he gave me validation that my body was desirable. I guess i just wanted to put it out there..on the net, as a wild and crazy thing to do. i remember my hands shaking as i uploaded the picture and what a turn-on it was. At my age it seemed like a riske and slightly dangerous thing to do...what if my brother were on here, or nephews?

Maybe that's why I did it, for the same reason people like roller coasters....the rush of adrenaline.

I was being my wild and crazy self.

Pinky PPLLLEEAAASEE YOU are a FINE lady you are beautiful! never forget that!

;)

• Members

As for the guys, maybe they want to show you girls there brain that they think with!!LOL Just kidding guys, but I could pass up that one!

I have posted mine on a site before, but it was a picture of both my wife and I naked! It was a "swingers" website, but it has been taken off now! Maybe a lot of these guys think this is a dating site, I don't know?? I know it's not and this is a great place to find out infomation about all kinds of things! I love this site!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members
Sun, I can tell you from my perspective, as my first post was a nude picture of me. I know you asked for men's information, but maybe the reasons are the same.

I wasn't bragging about my body. I have the same insecurities as most women. I feel like my stomach is fat, my thighs to big, boobs droopy.

I did need validation in the sense that my self esteem needed a boost..I was terrified of there being a response to my post and even more terrified there wouldn't be a response. I am not particularly modest, but I'm not an exhibitionist. I surely do desire a SO but that's not why I came to TT.

Hey sorry Pink what does FWB mean? DUH

• Members
Friends With Benefits

HEE HAW thanks!

• Members
HEE HAW thanks!

I post it because I am young and adventurous and just enjoying the youth having fun with my body while I can and it is in the shape it is. Not really ego boosting I would say I am an exhibitionist

. A post that I just read guy has ed and can't get it up when he wants man you all will see a lot more I am going to enjoy this as much as i can tastefully that is

I remember seeing this topic kinda be touched in the Cut or Uncut post a week or so ago.

Anyway, I think that if a man wants to show off something that's important to him, and, let's face it, the penis is one of the most prized of body parts, then, he should do so if the outlet is appropriate. And if that's how he wants to introduce himself, then that's great! To have the self-esteem to do so, IMO, is amazing.

Some men (and women) may think that, because this is a sex toy site, that it's a hookup site as well, and so they want to put their, um, best asset forward? :P

Whether it's pride, a misconception of the site, or whatever, I think the key is to be respectful of everyone's posts & pics. If they post somewhere that they're looking to hook up, meet someone, or has a definite tone that says they think this is a place to hook up and have sex, then, by all means, politely tell them that this is a sex toy site, where adults talk about sex, toys, and other stuff, but it's not a dating site.

• Members

Whatever the reason I've got to admit I kind of like seeing all the variety that's out there (both male and female). Helps you appreciate that there are always so many more versions of attractiveness than just the picture perfect ideal that the magazines and movies want us to accept.

• Members

I think that we are hoping that you are as impressed with our cocks as we are. Are you? Are you?

I haven't decided whether I'm an exhibitionist or not - stay tuned.

Nudity is a turn on and a rush for some. It's all in fun as long as it doesn't get creepy. Personally, I don't need to see naked men.

But I'll be happy to look at more naked women.

• Members

I think there's something to be said about the way something is presented in a photograph. There's a nice way to do things, and a not so nice way to do things. I enjoy more artistic views of women than I do a "hello, I'm naked" type of picture...or something that catches personality. The only thing one catches with the picture of an erect penis is...well...an erect penis. You can PROBABLY assume the guy is horny, but that's it. Where's the art behind the picture? Naked bodies, both men and women, can be a beautiful thing in the right context of a photo.

Randy.

• Members

I posted my intro pictures here, and yes they show my penis. I'm not looking for a date or saying mines bigger than yours.

Its like any other forum. You show what you have depending on the forum. Like a forum for cars, you would put a picture of your car on.

So this is a forum about sex, so here is a picture of my penis.

I also agree with Pinky. With her statement.

I don't think its a bad thing at all, if you don't want to see pictures, you don't have to view them.

• Members

I feel to each his own. If people are interested they will look....if not they will move on, but thats about it....so be it.