Official Community Forums Home

Who's In Charge Of The Grill

Angelina

• Members

I have to play tonight!! I guess someone I don't even know is in charge of the grill there!!haha Then tomorrow, my other band is supposed to rehearse and grill out!! I guess our drummer will be in charge then! He is GREAT at that grilling thing! I may just get grilled!!haha ;)

Peace,

Mark

• Members
I have to play tonight!! I guess someone I don't even know is in charge of the grill there!!haha Then tomorrow, my other band is supposed to rehearse and grill out!! I guess our drummer will be in charge then! He is GREAT at that grilling thing! I may just get grilled!!haha ;)

Peace,

Mark

our neighbor has a live band every year its a blast

• Members

Well Angel, you should go over there and let them do the grilling for you!! I bet they wouldn't mind having an extra person or two!!

Hope everyone has a great time grilling out this 4th! Be safe, but have FUN!!

Peace,

Mark

• Members

ME!!

As per usual.

I don't trust anyone to use my grill.

And its a combo of charcoal / mesquite.

Wich reminds me, I need help decideing.

T bones or Ribs?

• Members
Who’s in charge of the BBQ at your house?

Charcoal or gas?

Lucky us, our 13 yer old son intends to go to culinary arts school and be a master chef. He does all our grilling for us. But in his absence one of the Father types do the outdoor cooking (gas grill), but the Father in Law has a smoker and he uses charcoals and wood chips when he does turkeys or Salmon. YUM.

Oh, ribs....gotta give you my recipe for 'Scare the Devil Out of Your Underpants' sauce.

OK, Iha, sounds fabulous, pony up the recipe if you're willing.

~LG

• Members

Sounds good Iha, please share!! I have a bigass smoker that you could throw a whole pig on and a gas grill! Love the smoker the best! Chickens and turkeys are the best on it though! I have to get a big thing of ribs to cook on the smoker!! I just wished I could make them as good as Blues City Cafe in Memphis!! Now those are the best I have EVER had!! Yummy!! Need a gig in Memphis just so I have a reason to get me some ribs down there again!!haha

Peace,

Mark

• Members

Texas is a lot closer than Washington Pinky!!!

I am the Man Of The Grill. I have two different grills both heated by Pecan and Mesquite wood and two smokers fired the same way.

Racks of ribs and a big brisket along with some Chicken breast, Ribeye Steaks and Turkey legs are all on the menu for this weekend. We'll eat good, and I'll even go get you some Mike's Hard Lemon aid if you want it!

I am the Man Of The Grill. I have two different grills both heated by Pecan and Mesquite wood and two smokers fired the same way.

Racks of ribs and a big brisket along with some Chicken breast, Ribeye Steaks and Turkey legs are all on the menu for this weekend. We'll eat good, and I'll even go get you some Mike's Hard Lemon aid if you want it!

My hubby's the same way, he does stuff on a smoker pit. We have a small one with a side smoker, and a friend of ours has a HUGE dual pit on a trailer, which we borrow for big parties.

• Members

:D I am grill queen at our house/its gas all the way.

My hubby is great at “blending” drinks.

My favorite is Rib eye.

Looking forward to eating our own meat this year.

Next year we get pigs. YUMM

In my mind there is nothing like a Texas BBQ.

As soon as we are able to build a house and they tear this to the ground I told hubby we’re going to BBQ ½ a cow and throw a pig on the fire!

That’s what I’m talking about baby! YE HA!!!!!!!

PARTY AT OUR HOUSE! Bring your tools! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Members
:D I am grill queen at our house/its gas all the way.

My hubby is great at “blending” drinks.

My favorite is Rib eye.

Looking forward to eating our own meat this year.

Next year we get pigs. YUMM

In my mind there is nothing like a Texas BBQ.

As soon as we are able to build a house and they tear this to the ground I told hubby we’re going to BBQ ½ a cow and throw a pig on the fire!

That’s what I’m talking about baby! YE HA!!!!!!!

PARTY AT OUR HOUSE! Bring your tools! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ok Angel er.. um... which tools are we talking about here? ;)

• Members

It's deal. If i start now I can make it in 12 hours or so!! Have those thighs and ribs ready for me and don't forget the Mike's, please!!

• Members
It's deal. If i start now I can make it in 12 hours or so!! Have those thighs and ribs ready for me and don't forget the Mike's, please!!

Well come on Pretty Lady, Texas could use another beautiful woman. I'll keep the meat hot and the Mike's ready!

• Members
Ok Angel er.. um... which tools are we talking about here? ;)

AHH YOU know what to bring ;)

:lol::lol:

Hubby says i am incorrigible; about time he notcies! :lol:

• Members

My husband suppose to be in charge of the Grill, but....... so we let him think he's doing all the grilling

• Members
My mom was surprised the other day that I could handle their grill. What's up with that? The igniter doesn't work, so you turn on the gas, light it from the bottom... it goes Vrooom...billows of smoke and then everything turns black. Piece of cake!

Oh Nymph!

Guess I'm mainly in charge of the propane grills. The charcoal is about 50/50. The smoker is all his. We bbq year round. Have even bbqed at 40 below.

• Members

We both grill, depending.

Pinky I'm in Mass, come here I'll cook and grill for you. And mix the drinks!

• Members
Hey, I'm saving her a special spot here, don't go trying to change her course!!! :P

All of you come up to Canada. Bison burgers anyone/ Beer and clamato?