Official Community Forums Home

What Am I Doing Wrong?

• Members

So I bought my first G spot vibrator which looked a bit intimidating, but felt OH so good! I could feel the "O" coming and tried to let myself go. Hubby was licking my clit and using the clit vibrator on me as well. However when the "O" hit it was a huge let down! Nothing like my normal clit "O's" Don't get me wrong. It felt good, but not spectacular like I had been hearing. I will be trying again and again though. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong?

• Members

I don't think there is anything *wrong* with what you are doing.

I would say focus on gspot and some citoral stim after you have a couple clitoral o's first.

You want that gspot to take time to swell and fill with fluid.

When you do start the gspot stim and move to oral/clitoral stim and you feel it coming, as soon as you start to come pull out the toy, ride the O and push. Let go and push don't worry about any liquid. It's not urine, I think women hold back for fear of peeing the bed. You aren't peeing. You are ejaculating fluid. It's a normal gspot response.

Are you trying to squirt or are you trying to just gspot o?

There's some info in the oral section here on the forums in a thread that has a video.

I would suggest you watch that along with your husband.

Gspot o's are different than clitoral, intense but different.

I hope all this helps.

• Members

Keep trying and make sure to be completely relaxed. Also Mikayla wrote a great article on G-spot O's etc. There are lots of great informative articles there, above under the education section. Don't give up!

• Members

Thanks for the responses and tips. At this point I am just looking for that G spot O. I do think I get better stimulation to my G spot with sex doggie style than I have with The Wave. Aiden, I do think I may be holding back. I tried The Wave today alone whithout hubby and noticed as I o'ed I clamped down. Weird. First time I have noticed that. I will have to pay more attention in the future and try to let go.

• Members
I'm certainly no expert at G-spot orgasms, I've never had one ;), and I have no volunteers to learn to have one with me...

Iha, i would happily volunteer for your learning experiences!! In a truly educational manner of course... :P

Looking at this toy, it doesn't seem like it'd be overly firm at the g-spot stimulator part. A lot of women need a firmer/stronger toy to really rub that spot right (me and Mikayla are 2 of 'em). So, you may not be doing anything wrong, that just may not be the toy that you need to do the job right. I would recommend that you try a hard plastic one, or a glass one, to see if that helps. My first g-spot O was triggered with a glass dildo, clit stimulation, and was a total surprise!

• Members
Looking at this toy, it doesn't seem like it'd be overly firm at the g-spot stimulator part. A lot of women need a firmer/stronger toy to really rub that spot right (me and Mikayla are 2 of 'em). So, you may not be doing anything wrong, that just may not be the toy that you need to do the job right. I would recommend that you try a hard plastic one, or a glass one, to see if that helps. My first g-spot O was triggered with a glass dildo, clit stimulation, and was a total surprise!

I have my first G-spot vibrator and the Lucid dream #14 and I love the Lucid dream. Doc Johnson rocks.

• Members

I will definately be trying some new toys. Lucid dream #14 has quite a few shout outs on the forums so I think that will be my next purchase. Thanks for the responses and I will definately keep trying!

I LOVE my Lucid Dream #14 too!! Fantastic toy!!!!!

The glass toy that helped me discover my g-spot was a curved glass one, called the Blue Swirl (which is different that the straight one....). The Double Helix curved glass toy did a fantastic job too.

• 4 months later...
  • Members
....but I do know a bit about psychology and sexuality...sometimes, old inhibitions and conceptions about ourselves and sexuality...what is right and good, what is acceptable and what is not...all play into our sexual response.

I think it may be more difficult for women to really, really CLAIM their sexual selves. To truly 'let go' and be uninhibited, strangely enough, you have to 'hold on to yourself'....meaning grabbing hold of who you really are, managing the anxiety you feel when entering into 'new territory', and pressing on to the experience.

Remember, as I'm always saying, human sexuality is a life long developmental process. It has only been as I approach the big 'five oh' that I have become much more comfortable claiming my sexuality and not feeling the need to restrain myself or give apologies for my preferences and desires.

Keep working at your attitude as much as your physical response, and you will grow.

great answer 'iha'. Before I turned fifty I saw a segment of my life passing me by. Not wanting to be left behind I climbed aboard the train. It's been a slow trip. I've had a couple good stops that were quite fulfilling. I'm still on this train and looking forward to the next stop. :)