Official Community Forums Home

If You Give A Cop A Segeway...

TonboMidori

• Review Team

Yes, this is the Chinese Olympic Security Force. Funny thing is, they got the idea from us. Some cops in my area now ride Segeways. I think I stopped dead in my tracks the first time I saw it... I guess that's the idea for criminals, I don't know.

segway_1.jpg

• Members
Yes, this is the Chinese Olympic Security Force. Funny thing is, they got the idea from us. Cops in my area now ride Segeways. I think I stopped dead in my tracks the first time I saw it... I guess that's the idea for criminals, I don't know.

segway_1.jpg

That seems like somethings someone would have photoshopped. that's awesome

• Review Team

Found some more. Some goofy side of me is really amused by this. I don't know why...

segway_terror.jpg

article001d423c500000578176_468x602.jpg

Oh, and here are Segeway's official Law Enforcement Editions:

The i2

The x2

• Members

I wonder if they are using those in Tibet? The ones in hoods really cracked me up! I wonder when someone would do what I would and unmask these terrorist looking fellas?

• Members
Really hard to fight when your laughing your *** off.

I forgot to take that part into consideration. Guess I'd have to break out the dental floss and blindfold them!

• Review Team

I've actually still been thinking about this. Sad, I know. But here are a few thoughts...

If someone fires a gun with a strong kickback while on a Segeway, will he fall backwards?

What happens if you hit a pothole? Do you just stop and fall in or do you bounce off? If you bounce off and the Segeway rolls over you, do you get workman's comp?

If you're involved in a firefight while on a Segeway, what do you duck behind?

Since the Segeway has a top speed of 12.5 mph, what do you do when a suspect runs away? Or goes upstairs? Or jumps a fence? Do you have to chain it to something before you can chase the suspect?

If you have to get off the Segeway for (see above) and someone else steals the Segeway, what do you tell your boss? Is it lo-jacked?

How do you transport someone you've arrested? What about multiple someones?

Where do you put the lights without blinding the rider?

Walking is free, so why does the city have to pay $4000 for per Segeway? Is there a discount for buying in bulk? Would the city tell us if there was?

• Review Team
I've actually still been thinking about this. Sad, I know. But here are a few thoughts...

If someone fires a gun with a strong kickback while on a Segeway, will he fall backwards?

What happens if you hit a pothole? Do you just stop and fall in or do you bounce off? If you bounce off and the Segeway rolls over you, do you get workman's comp?

If you're involved in a firefight while on a Segeway, what do you duck behind?

Since the Segeway has a top speed of 12.5 mph, what do you do when a suspect runs away? Or goes upstairs? Or jumps a fence? Do you have to chain it to something before you can chase the suspect?

If you have to get off the Segeway for (see above) and someone else steals the Segeway, what do you tell your boss? Is it lo-jacked?

How do you transport someone you've arrested? What about multiple someones?

Where do you put the lights without blinding the rider?

Walking is free, so why does the city have to pay $4000 for per Segeway? Is there a discount for buying in bulk? Would the city tell us if there was?

LMOF! And I needed a good laugh tonight - thanks!!!