Official Community Forums Home

Post Sex Indulgences

sun_flower969

• Members

In the movie "Something About Mary", Magda tells how she always eats a BIG banana split after sex. We usually have some kind of dessert that we literally save for after sex. I don't think it was ever intentional but it is now kind of a routine. My H is WAY worse than me because he always has to have something and sometimes I go without. MY favorite is warm brownies and ice cream!

YUMMY!!!! What's yours?

The%20Farm%20Brownie%20Sundae.jpg

• Members
In the movie "Something About Mary", Magda tells how she always eats a BIG banana split after sex. We usually have some kind of dessert that we literally save for after sex. I don't think it was ever intentional but it is now kind of a routine. My H is WAY worse than me because he always has to have something and sometimes I go without. MY favorite is warm brownies and ice cream!

YUMMY!!!! What's yours?

The%20Farm%20Brownie%20Sundae.jpg

Normally after sex I'm full, having I've already eaten my fill of sweet stuff :P

Man

• Members
We don't do this. Now I feel like I'm missing out :(

dont feel bad VB we dont either.. never thought of it but i need to loose weight so im not telling about this one :lol:

• Members

We usually don't eat anything after. Once in a while I'll get a snack cake or something chocolate. Didn't yo mama teach you not to eat in bed??haha

Peace,

Mark

• Members

We usually get a drink, cuddle, maybe take a little nap....no food for me.

• Members
We usually don't eat anything after. Once in a while I'll get a snack cake or something chocolate. Didn't yo mama teach you not to eat in bed??haha

Peace,

Mark

HA HA well we don't eat in bed... food that is LOL but WOW I am surprised!! I guess I thought everyone did this! Maybe it is something different causing the munchies... Hmmm... B)

• Members

All I want after sex is a nap...or more sex. Never really needed a dessert before.

Randy.

• Members

ours would have to be a nice glass of wine

• Members
In the movie "Something About Mary", Magda tells how she always eats a BIG banana split after sex. We usually have some kind of dessert that we literally save for after sex. I don't think it was ever intentional but it is now kind of a routine.

YUMMY!!!! What's yours?

My inside joke with hubby (the original) was a KitKat Bar, that has been going on for nearly two decades. It's also a little "hey, wanna get busy later on?" kind of thing if I buy one at the store and then leave it on his desk or his pillow. My honorary hubby and I usually go for cookies and milk, if we have enough strength to crawl from the bed. And with my Temptress, I don't need anything, I could just lay in her arms forever completely satisfied.

~LG

• Members

I just chug down a bottle of water - I don't really eat after sex! Why bother eating after you burned those calories??? But that brownie thing looks yummy-licious!

• Members

We never did the food thing after sex, I agree with the others why food after eating that sweet stuff. Used to have a smoke but I quit 6 years ago, now I

just beg for seconds. <_<

• Members

sleeppppppppppp.............. after all the intenceity and mucles spazing and then my body relaxing almost to a melting feeling I just want to cuddle or just turn over and snooze ;}

• Members
My inside joke with hubby (the original) was a KitKat Bar, that has been going on for nearly two decades. It's also a little "hey, wanna get busy later on?" kind of thing if I buy one at the store and then leave it on his desk or his pillow. My honorary hubby and I usually go for cookies and milk, if we have enough strength to crawl from the bed. And with my Temptress, I don't need anything, I could just lay in her arms forever completely satisfied.

~LG

I want your life.