Official Community Forums Home

Rant About Toy Shopping

Angelina

• Members

<_< i have been spending my $$ on this site (i want to support this group) and everytime i buy something i have to give my credit card info it makes me CRAZY!

i have to go to the car every time to get it

why cant they hold my info?

ok feel better (until next shopping trip)

If you call in your order, they may be able to pull up the last card # that you used (I was able too, when I did catalog phone orders at another company, not sure if TT can or not). However, they probably don't keep that info available on the site, just in case someone else on your computer orders. It's security for YOU. It's not for inconvenience, but a deterrant for online fraud/theft. Plus, in almost any place you live, it's probably not safe to leave any personal stuff like a credit card, driver's license, checks, debit cards, whatever, in cars. Even way out where I live, it's not safe. People break into cars looking exactly for what you leave in there. Food for thought.

• Members
If you call in your order, they may be able to pull up the last card # that you used (I was able too, when I did catalog phone orders at another company, not sure if TT can or not). However, they probably don't keep that info available on the site, just in case someone else on your computer orders. It's security for YOU. It's not for inconvenience, but a deterrant for online fraud/theft. Plus, in almost any place you live, it's probably not safe to leave any personal stuff like a credit card, driver's license, checks, debit cards, whatever, in cars. Even way out where I live, it's not safe. People break into cars looking exactly for what you leave in there. Food for thought.

DITTO X 20= YOUR SAFETY AND SECURITY!

• Members

Then again I give some friends and such a good laugh. Tell you how much I use my card I have the number memorized. Not sure if that is a good thing....lol

• Members

Also think about it this way. If your card info is stored and security breached your card info is out there for whoever procured it.

Also I as a business owner never would assume my customers card info is the same on each order. If I process it without checking and run the wrong card or without authorization think what would happen?

I also would never recommend leaving a card in a vehicle. What happens if the vehicle is stolen or broken into? It should be kept on you or secured somewhere.

• Members

we have gates with codes and big dogs. we dont even lock our doors hell i dont have a key :lol:

i shop on Overstock and they (as well as others) keep my card info on file it is just good for me.

i guess i am the minority on this.

thanks for your thoughts

• Members
I have my card number memorized as well...

Thank you TQ....a few people tease me about it. I can't help it I use it for everything so after a while you get it memorized. Makes life a hell of a lot easier that is for sure.