Official Community Forums Home

Rockin Rod

nosleepnmesa

• Members

tow1249-6_product_1main.jpg

This Rockin Rod will rock you more then all night. Let me start off by saying this product is not for beginners, but for advance players only. I love products that say, “Make sure you understand the size “. They say curiosity kills the cat, but satisfaction brought her back, wanting more!

The Rocking Rod is made of a soft-Jelly type material, which gives this man the “real” type feel. This isn’t a small boy; he comes in at a nice 8.5” length with a 2” girth. I was a little skeptical since this product states that the not only the shaft vibrates but the scrotum does as well. With this only taking 2AA batteries, I wasn’t sure if it would provide high enough vibrations for me to reach orgasms. I was sure mistaken.

I took it out of the package, washed it up with a little antibacterial soap. The batteries were very easy to install. There is a remote that is attached to it, that is multi- speed and very easy to use. Instead of your typical dial to control the speed, this slides up and down, which made I found to be very convenient.

I grabbed my favorite water-based lube and headed for some fun. Since this is a big boy I knew that I would have to get myself extremely worked up. Once I was extremely aroused, I began to insert my “rockin rod”. While inserting I made sure that the scrotum was facing towards my clitoral area. Since I have noticed that some times while playing with the “real” man I do need that extra excitement. I was amazed that with the 2AA batteries that not only did the shaft have plenty of vibration and power, but the scrotum was vibrating with just enough about of power to make me have multi-orgasms.

The real look, along with the “real” real type feel, I would recommend this product to any advance player that loves the “real” feel, along with clitoral stimulation. So if you’re like me, and at times you need the “full” feeling this product is “rockin”.

Let this “real” man rock you more then all night!!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...amp;ProdID=6251

• Members

OOOH! This makes my college stud sound like an amateur

Thanks for the great review. He sounds like something I'll look forward to :D

• Review Team

Thanks for the review. I've been looking for a new "big boy"!

Whoo-hoo!!!

• Members
Whoo-hoo!!!

Great review! Sounds like what I've been looking for! ;)