Official Community Forums Home

The Question

dscn

• Members

I say this on a tv show so I thought I would ask the people here have you or would you ask your SO which one of your friends they would sleep with.

The funny thing is that one of her friend was over the house that the show came on and the question was passed around and my wife asked me and I said her friend she was surprised I said her she did not think I would have mention her. well the friend said joking giddy up and everyone said let go tears almost came to my eyes at that moment. I told her five of her friend and she got three of the five right I got 2 out of 4 for hers

So would you ask your So and who would you do.

• Members

i have never asked my hubby that question..as for me? i wouldnt say that i have to have any of his friends really.

as far as myself sleeping with MY female friends? theres only one that i would sleep with that i would say 100% without a doubt yes.

• Members

There are only 1 or 2 friends of mine my husband would sleep with, because of the way they look. He has 3 friends I would go for. It's not about being gorgeous or totally hot, It's all about attitude men, secure and sincere not cocky.

Guest naughtymaid

Well,no I would not ask that is his business..anyhow I could guess. As far as me with any of his friends...none.But his brother................oooola-la!!! :

• Members

See, i'm not gonna lie, I tend to be highly insecure and therefore jealous. So i wouldn't be able to trust him or my friends any more. And generally I make it a point to make his friends non-sexual beings in my mind that way he has no reason to get jealous.

• Members

We have had this conversation many times. Most of my friends are not his type (no boobs) but I have 2 that are nicely stacked and have equally nice personalities. My hubby told me which one he would 'do' if he had to choose. he is always so sweet and says, 'you are all I need.' Now, there is only 1 of his friends I would go for, and ironically he is the hubby of the friend my hubby would sleep with. Huh...could be interesting!

I think that questions like that are so loaded - you can really get yourself into trouble with them.

• Members

I only have one true friend who isn't an internet friend and I already sleep with her...she's Valntyn of course. I'm such a hermit.

Randy.

I've slept with ONE of my male friends, but, other than that, no, I haven't, and no, there are NONE of his that I would consider. They're either too lazy, too ignorant, or just too, well....It's hard to explain without sounding insulting. :P There's ONE other one of mine that I would consider, but not while I'm married. So, it's a NO. However, there are a few females that I would consider! Hubby's already given me the "go ahead" with another woman! LOL