Official Community Forums Home

Guess What We Got?

Amylynn920

• Members

A brand spanking new, ultra luxurious, ultra comfy.. MATTRESS!!!

Kingsdown

WOOHOO!! Being delivered today and we are gonna be loving it! Bye bye 22 year old mattress and crap ass box spring!

YAY US!!! :lol:

PS I have a feeling we won't be on very late tonight on the boards ;)

• Members

Kingsdown

WOOHOO!! Being delivered today and we are gonna be loving it! Bye bye 22 year old mattress and crap ass box spring!

'

Sounds like a good reason to have a sleep over! I definitely recommend one of those memory foam toppers too! Since your a squirter like me, just a little resolve will clean any mess.

• Members

Great to hear about the new mattress and box springs!! Don't wear it out in the first night, though!!haha That's what we need to get asap! Of course, we wouldn't even get to break it in for a while, but we sure would as soon as we could!! Then we probably would break the damn thing!!haha

Peace,

Mark

• Members

Well I just got a call from the mattress people our mattress coming tomorrow as they can't get full delivery today and the mattress without the box spring is useless.

Oh well tomorrow it is coming so all is well.

• Members
Well I just got a call from the mattress people our mattress coming tomorrow as they can't get full delivery today and the mattress without the box spring is useless.

That's Okay, now you two will have all weekend to break it in!!!!!!!!!!!

Please tell me you got the King size. The GSK deserves nothing less :P

Have fun.........

Man

• Members

Kingsdown

Hey Aiden

You ordered that Throe yet? I saw the pics of your wetspots, your going to need it girl. Have fun on the new mattress, break it in right. ;)

• Members

We ordered a queen as we are limited in size in our bedroom.

No we did not order the throe. I'm cheap we got crib changing pads at Target.

I am still a bit holding back on the squirting thing, it still makes me feel odd a bit when it happens even tho GSK loves it.

I think it's again the thought in my head that women normally do not ejaculate and I need to let go and move past that thought.

• Members

Make sure you break in each side of that mattress......... I think you need to try something new in it's honor

• Members
We ordered a queen as we are limited in size in our bedroom.

No we did not order the throe. I'm cheap we got crib changing pads at Target.

I am still a bit holding back on the squirting thing, it still makes me feel odd a bit when it happens even tho GSK loves it.

I think it's again the thought in my head that women normally do not ejaculate and I need to let go and move past that thought.

GSK is lucky to experience that with you. Just go with and you two have a good time.

Man

• Members

Today is the BIG day huh!

Man

• Members

Yes it is! I am beyond excited. I hate that old mattress. Plus it had too many memories associated with it from my previous marriage. (And not good ones.) So this is another physical reminder of our good times to come and the new life I have with Eric now.

I feel like a virgin entering the marriage bed ^_^

• Members
GSK is lucky to experience that with you. Just go with and you two have a good time.

Man

I suppose he may be lucky but I look at it as I am luckier. They happen because of him.

I still worry about hitting him in the face with it tho. :lol:

Have fun breaking it in!!!

Just remember, don't worry about hitting him in the face. If he really wants too, he can move out of the line of fire! LOL

• Members
I suppose he may be lucky but I look at it as I am luckier. They happen because of him.

I still worry about hitting him in the face with it tho. :lol:

I'd be painting a bullseye right on my nose to give your a target to aim at if it was me. :P

I'm sure he won't mind!!!

Man

• Members
Have fun breaking it in!!!

Just remember, don't worry about hitting him in the face. If he really wants too, he can move out of the line of fire! LOL

Standing in the line of fire is more fun than running

big_brass_balls1.jpg

Brass Balls.... I has thems

• Members

LOL Aiden seriously though, just some soap and water will get it out of the matteress and all I do, to really feel like i cleaned up my messes (after soap and water) is when ever I steam clean the rugs i steam clean the top of my bed too! Also my ex went done on my in a movie theatre once when I had first started to O and squirt and he PROUDLY wore the stains the rets of the day. I thought it was gross. WHatever, men. ;)

• Members

I hear you Suzy, but I am still having a hard time with it sometimes. Just like I said something I need to work through, I am much more conscious of it now that it's happened a few times.

• Members

I :wub: my new bed. It's so high up with the new mattress. And it's really awesome to not wake up with anything hurting.

• Members
I hear you Suzy, but I am still having a hard time with it sometimes. Just like I said something I need to work through, I am much more conscious of it now that it's happened a few times.

You'll get over it, i promise. :) What honestly did teh trick for me? IT wasn't some guy telling me how amazing it was, i still kinda think it's weird myself, I just got tired of worrying about it, that's pretty much teh only way I O and I got sick of not allowing myself to fully enjoy what was going on. So i said f**k it and just let loose. Literally lol. just try not to sweat it and you'll be fine, if you haven't done it on your own yet, that'll help ease you into getting used to it.

• Members
I :wub: my new bed. It's so high up with the new mattress. And it's really awesome to not wake up with anything hurting.

I'm glad you like it. If I ever wake up again and nothing is hurting, I'm going to be feeling for a pulse!!!!!!!!!!! :P

• Members

So glad you love your bed.

My bed is high up to, so I have a bed step. Yep they make bed steps, so instead of jumping into bed see it your local bed/furniture store them.