Official Community Forums Home

Using An Anal Plug

spanky

• Members

In a differant post some made a comment about wearing an anal plug for a while, doing chores or out on a date. I was wondering if any one has actualy tried this. I am kind of jealous of the ladies who can use the strap on butterflies or the ben wa balls. It sound kind of fun and exciting to wear the plug around. Have used it during sex or masturbation only.

• Members

Have never used a toy other than ben wa balls for a day. They did nothing orgasmically for me, but I'll always try something to work those kegels :lol:

The anal plug I have is wayyy to small. It likes to fall out, so not a good idea for daily out of the house wear. I do however like them so I am on a search for a larger one.

Hth

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
Have never used a toy other than ben wa balls for a day. They did nothing orgasmically for me, but I'll always try something to work those kegels :lol:

The anal plug I have is wayyy to small. It likes to fall out, so not a good idea for daily out of the house wear. I do however like them so I am on a search for a larger one.

Hth

You use anal plugs during the day, all day?????? OK????? I thought they were for sex play pleasure. Am I wrong?

• Members
You use anal plugs during the day, all day?????? OK????? I thought they were for sex play pleasure. Am I wrong?

i thought you were supposed to use them to stretch the muscles a bit.??? someone please fill me in because that's what i'm doing - just around the house. let me know if i'm wrong.

• Members
i thought you were supposed to use them to stretch the muscles a bit.??? someone please fill me in because that's what i'm doing - just around the house. let me know if i'm wrong.

I don't know, but you wouldn't want to stretch the muscle too much...that's part of the pleasure, cause it's tight...I thought, anyway....?!

• Members
Some may use it just as an added reminder of their sexuality...like wearing genital jewelry under your clothes (see the post: "ring-ding-diddle')...or, could be used in a S&M kind of way, or a Dom-Sub thing.

Thanks iha, I'm going to read it now.

• Members

I think that's right because the anus is tight. Anything inserted will be difficult or painful. Stretching it out helps with anal sex. It is gearing up for the act IMO. It will still maintain elasticity and be tight enough etc... I don't think you can overly stretch it and then it is like this "gaping hole"! LOL Now having said all this I want to add, this is stuff I have read, not actually done because I am a NO ANAL gal... Just sayin'

• Members
I think that's right because the anus is tight. Anything inserted will be difficult or painful. Stretching it out helps with anal sex. It is gearing up for the act IMO. It will still maintain elasticity and be tight enough etc... I don't think you can overly stretch it and then it is like this "gaping hole"! LOL Now having said all this I want to add, this is stuff I have read, not actually done because I am a NO ANAL gal... Just sayin'

That's a shame. You may be missing out on a world of erotic pleasures!!!!!!!

Man

I don't know, but you wouldn't want to stretch the muscle too much...that's part of the pleasure, cause it's tight...I thought, anyway....?!

It's very very hard to permanently "stretch" out the anus. The point of using small anal plugs, at first, is not only for pleasure, but to get your anus use to something "UP" there. The natural thing for your anus to do, is push stuff OUT, not hold it UP inside of it. So, teaching your muscles to relax is key to enjoying anal sex.

If you wear an anal plug up inside of you for a while, I don't really see the harm. I would think it's like a woman wearing a "butterfly" harness with an insertable part to it. It's not like that is going to stretch her out permanently, right? Exactly. It won't. Those areas are meant to clench and stretch, so if you like it, enjoy it, and get off to the plug being up there, then, ENJOY!

• Members

That has alot to do with why I use them (get ready to take the real thing more easily!) but use them during sex or toy time and the orgasms are soooo much more intense! :P

• Members
That has alot to do with why I use them (get ready to take the real thing more easily!) but use them during sex or toy time and the orgasms are soooo much more intense! :P

I've started really, really small, but am trying to work my way op to handling the real thing....

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members
That's a shame. You may be missing out on a world of erotic pleasures!!!!!!!

Man

HEY I just saw this!

I don't think I am missing out on anything. In fact I live in a world of erotic pleasure! Not a shame at all, I am happy and completely satisfied!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Yes, anal plugs can be used outside of the bedroom, but as others have pointed out, they have a tendency to fall out. You have to pick the right shape, and wear the right clothing. The best kind for wearing have a relatively thin anal shaft and a larger rectal part. A small plug will NOT stay in unless you put on a pair of tight jeans to hold it up there, so if you're into tight jeans, give it a try. I prefer a larger plug, though. I have one that stays in really well, so I can wear it around the house under a skirt and it rarely falls out. If I wear a buttplug outside the house, I wear a tight leather thong for insurance, and I don't do much walking around, LOL! It's hard to wear one for more than an hour or two, I find it gets a bit uncomfortable. That can be fun, too, though, if we're doing a DOM/sub role-play... like spanking or tight bondage, it's a way for my HB to push me past my limits, which always leads to mind-blowing sex.

We use buttplugs as a form of foreplay, sometimes. It turns my HB on when I ask him to put a plug in my ass to get me ready for later, and it definitely turns me on to feel it in me. If we go out for a drink in the evening, we might use a small plug and tight jeans (safest), and the whole time we're out in public, chatting with friends, etc, we're both acutely aware of it being inside me, and that by the time we get back home I'm really going to be ready for the real thing. Sometimes it's hard to wait to get all our clothes off, LOL! Or like last weekend my HB and I made plans to have a sex party in the afternoon. He went out to attend to some errands, and while I prepared snacks and dressed up the bedroom, I dressed up for sex in my lingerie, lubed my buttplug and put it up there, threw on a dress, and by the time my HB got home a couple of hours later, I was as hot and bothered as I could be. Needless to say, our sex party was a rousing success!