Official Community Forums Home

Afterplay

• Members

I really would like to hear from members regarding "after play".

After my wife and I both cum, I hold her and she places her head on my chest and proceeds to lick my nipple and stimulate my other nipple with the fingernail of her forefinger. The sensations that I feel from those acts drive me wild. She will drape her leg over my body and run her foot up and down my leg while I try to massage her foot or run my fingernails across her toenails.

We feel very relaxed and open to all types of talk including fantasies, previous sexual experiences with other lovers, sexual escapades during our teen years, etc.

Please feel free to describe your afterplay experience(s) with your spouse or SO.

• Members

We usually stay locked together for awhile, talking, kissing and touching, unless I make him pass out :o . Most times this leads to another session of sex or we just get pretty warn out depending on how intense it was the first time.

But we never just turn over and fall asleep on purpose. Cuddling afterwards and the intimacy is very important to both of us.

• Members

We normally cuddle. I lay my head on his chest and normally lightly rub his belly or rest my hand on his chest. We are normally lightly stroking each other nothing to arouse each other as of yet. We talk or sometimes take a nap together and then go again. It is so nice as through it all we are sharing ourselves completely from beginning to end. It is so nice to meet a man that enjoys this, whereas previous was not like this it was oh it is over off to the shower.....by himself.

• Members

Usually we are just spent and hold each other all sweaty etc... Most of the time he is way sensitive and I can't really touch him too much for a few min or he flinches! It's like overload or something. We talk about how it was what we felt etc...

• Members

We normally stay locked togeather, or I lay on his side with my head on his chest, kissing him gently, and my leg draped over him. He carass my back, and gently kisses me back. Most of the time it would lead to another round of play. :D

• Members
I really would like to hear from members regarding "after play".

After my wife and I both cum, I hold her and she places her head on my chest and proceeds to lick my nipple and stimulate my other nipple with the fingernail of her forefinger. The sensations that I feel from those acts drive me wild. She will drape her leg over my body and run her foot up and down my leg while I try to massage her foot or run my fingernails across her toenails.

We feel very relaxed and open to all types of talk including fantasies, previous sexual experiences with other lovers, sexual escapades during our teen years, etc.

Please feel free to describe your afterplay experience(s) with your spouse or SO.

Damn rudog, you been peeking in our bed room window? This sounds just like our after sex periods, whether we both cum or only one of us cums. Except if my wife Di has had a couple of good orgasms the last thing I can do for a few minutes afterwards is touch her nipples unless I want to see her jump off the bed and its pretty much the same for me, so ours is mostly cuddling, kissing and sex talk. The time spend cuddling after sex is as pleasurable as the sex act itself and always has been for us. We just celebrated our 32nd wedding anniversary yesterday so its been working great for us. I quess you could say Di and I speak from experience. :D

• Members
Damn rudog, you been peeking in our bed room window? This sounds just like our after sex periods, whether we both cum or only one of us cums. Except if my wife Di has had a couple of good orgasms the last thing I can do for a few minutes afterwards is touch her nipples unless I want to see her jump off the bed and its pretty much the same for me, so ours is mostly cuddling, kissing and sex talk. The time spend cuddling after sex is as pleasurable as the sex act itself and always has been for us. We just celebrated our 32nd wedding anniversary yesterday so its been working great for us. I quess you could say Di and I speak from experience. :D

Alas, Di's Guy, I have not been a voyeur, although I am probably certain that you are your wife would put on quite a show --- after play that is --- for me. :P

I have been heartened by your reflections and the comments that other members have made, especially about that feeling of openness and freedom that one has after having fulfilling sex. Personally, at that time, I am open to revealing anything and everything to my wife, because I know that she will not judge me, make fun of me, think I'm weird, etc.

That's why I joined this site, because we can be free to express ourselves.

I look forward to hearing from others about this topic!

• Members
Food. When he brings me food to bed. I am always hungry after sex. :D :D :D

What a noble thing for him to do? Does this occur after 60 minutes? :) 90? :D 120? :P > 150? :P

Blueberry, What type if food? Are you thirsty, too? If you are, what does he bring you to drink? Does he eat and/or drink as well?

Why so hungry? I do not know how to delicately ask this, but what do you do to each other to cause this reaction from you? :)

• Members

I love to just lay there with him still inside me. On rare occasion, if there's no motivation to move, we'll just stay that way until he gets another erection and off we go again! Feeling him get hard inside me is one of my favorite things. We also take a lot of baths together.

• Members
well we have 3 kids so after is usually a short snuggle and off to dream land.

We are always tired but I am sure as the kids get older things will change

That is the same here. Two kids, Two dogs and Two cats running the house, we snuggle for a brief minute then better hurry or get caught indecent. When we are done I do like to just lay there while still in her feeling her muscles still going.

• Members

Also having young kids and working at 6am we are pretty well spent. Usually consists of cuddling for about 15 minutes, lightly stroking eachother. Sometimes talking, sometimes whispers of "I love you" and how good it felt. Then off to clean up ourselves, toys or both, and if toys are used, putting them away so curious eyes won't find them. Then off to dreamland. Not as romantic as some, but it works for us at this point in life. We have been married for 12 years and looking forward to adventures to come.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest eminatic

after sex i want to go to the bathroom and wash up RIGHT away. or shower depending on where he came. if it was during the day then i'll usually want to go get food or go do something :lol: HE wants to cuddle forever lol.

if its at night ill just want to wash and then go to sleep, but he usually wants to cuddle and then fall asleep holding me...i usually dont want to be touched when i am sleeping lol