Official Community Forums Home

Licorice Stix Big Reach

Mikayla1

• Members

DJ0957-02main.jpgI hate licorice - but I love this Licorice Stix!

This is a very unique vibe. It is firm -but VERY flexible. You can literally bend it in half if you want. It is made of super smooth TPR (thermoplastic rubber) it has a jelly-like smoothness without any of the stickiness - think more of a silicone feel. This vibe is WATERPROOF, has multiple vibe settings, and has a great length of 8 1/2 inches and girth of a little over 1". It takes 2AAA batteries which go in the base where the vibration turn dial is. The shape is unique with the bulbous end and long, sleek shaft. There is virtually no smell - I actually thought it smelled sort of strawberry-ish -but that could be my imagination.

I decided to play with this toy solo - I used the new Astroglide lube I got in my last box. I slicked the Licorice Stix up and began play. I can say, the vibrations are strong -but you can't feel as much of it in the head of the toy as I would have liked. It seems to be solid TPR for the most part. However, when you run the flexible shaft of this toy up between your vaginal lips- I am sure you will feel what I did - very nice vibrations!

I will admit, it was a bit tricky to insert this vibe. It is not too flexible (meaning, it will go in) but the flexible nature of it makes it a litltle harder to self insert. The bulbous end was a nice, tight treat as it entered my hole. I was VERY pleased with the way it lightly stretched me and caught all my inner corners. The nicest thing about this toy is that while you play, the toy sort of moves WITH you. You ever play with a toy that is so stiff and hard that it feels unnatural inside? Well, this toy is just the opposite, it feels WONDERFUL inside. It moves and bends like a penis would (now THAT was unexpected).

While I could not see myself orgasming with just the penetration - once I used my mini-bullet on my clit I came hard - and because the toy is so flexible, I could clamp on it nicely without that 'cumming on a hard toy' sensation. All in all this toy was a nice treat. Definitely a different sort of vibe - and I could see how the flexible nature of the toy could open up to many possibilities. I can now say that I DO like Licorice - as long as it is in the form of a vibrator!

Mikayla's Rating: 4 out of 5 Screaming Os

Love Your Licorice

• Members

Very Interesting looking. Sounds like one I may have to try at least for some good foreplay. My mind is wondering with many options already since it is flexible. Thanks Mikayla.

• Members

Strawberry Twizzlers are my Husband's favorite movie snack. Should we bring that to the movies with us instead??? LOL :D

I hope Thur sees this, he loves Twizzlers too! LOL

Look!! It can also be used as a billy-club or a bat too!! ;)

Thanks for the great review (as always).

• Members

You can only use one end (the turn dial is on the other end) which I suppose you could insert, but why? Too flimsy for a G-Spot toy - not enough firmness for that!